Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
To People That Were Away On July 22nd I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
To People That Were Away On July 22nd I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
To People That Were Away On July 22nd I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
To People That Were Away On July 22nd I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
To People That Were Away On July 22nd I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
To People That Were Away On July 22nd I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
To People That Were Away On July 22nd I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
To People That Were Away On July 22nd I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
To People That Were Away On July 22nd I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
To People That Were Away On July 22nd I_vote_lcapTo People That Were Away On July 22nd I_voting_barTo People That Were Away On July 22nd I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
To People That Were Away On July 22nd I_vote_lcapTo People That Were Away On July 22nd I_voting_barTo People That Were Away On July 22nd I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

To People That Were Away On July 22nd

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tektek
That's what she said
tektek

To People That Were Away On July 22nd Empty
PostSubject: To People That Were Away On July 22nd   To People That Were Away On July 22nd I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:19 am

Well, here`s basically a summary of what happened.

Sniper Aim had just recently (3-4 days ago) became admin. He today he stepped down from this position. The reason for him becoming admin stirred up much commotion and people complained, and now Crim has basically solved it by resetting everyone's user groups. Sorry if I didn't go into much detail!
Back to top Go down
Phresk0
EWW Member

To People That Were Away On July 22nd Empty
PostSubject: Re: To People That Were Away On July 22nd   To People That Were Away On July 22nd I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:48 am

Well i will like to add to this if it doesn't bother everyone. What pretty much happened was that SA made a new usergroup after his de-adminship.
He called this group "VIP". Now i think alot of us including me thought it was stupid since a job of VIP was to have powers in all sections of the forums. We all said that that's a mod's job. Well atleast i said that. So everyone started fighting each other and chiffan and TDC said hey why not a reset? And the Jizz agreed to it and he reseted everything exept leaders from each usergroups. I think he decided to do this for the good of EWW and it's users. Pretty much to stop the fight and everyone has a fair shot at everything.
In my opinion it was a good move.
Gl to everyone and
I congratz everyone who gets mod or in a usergroup.
Back to top Go down

To People That Were Away On July 22nd
Page 1 of 1