Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
T0XIC EWW Assistant Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
T0XIC EWW Assistant Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
T0XIC EWW Assistant Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
T0XIC EWW Assistant Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
T0XIC EWW Assistant Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
T0XIC EWW Assistant Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
T0XIC EWW Assistant Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
T0XIC EWW Assistant Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
T0XIC EWW Assistant Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
T0XIC EWW Assistant Application I_vote_lcapT0XIC EWW Assistant Application I_voting_barT0XIC EWW Assistant Application I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
T0XIC EWW Assistant Application I_vote_lcapT0XIC EWW Assistant Application I_voting_barT0XIC EWW Assistant Application I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

T0XIC EWW Assistant Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

T0XIC EWW Assistant Application Empty
PostSubject: T0XIC EWW Assistant Application   T0XIC EWW Assistant Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:47 am

1. How long have you been a part of EWW's community.
I have been a part of EWW's communtiy about 3-4 months by now.

2. What can you do to help EWW?
I can gain members, make sure everyone is following the rules, help out a lot of users, and show a sign of respect and loyalty.

3. What can you give assistants that nobody else can?
I can give assistants an active person who does the best they can and what they are suppose to do.
4. How old are you?
I'm about 19

5. What do you think the job of an assistant is?
To help out users and make sure everything is under control. We are basically assisting mods.

6. Do you understand that breaking any rules results the removal of you from the group and you may possibly be banned?
Yes I will do my best to not break any rules and make sure everyone else doesn't break any rules

Here are some extra questions:

How long will you be online the forums? Depends. I would say around 4-7 hours. I would usally go offline for about 10-30min 1-3 hours than come back online.

Have you ever helped users?
Not really but on the chat I do. I've helped about 3 people on the chat but not on the forums. I only helped out users about tech when they have any questions.

Can you bring a change / difference to EWW? Maybe I can but I will do my best and try my best to clean up the forums and make sure there is no Arguing / Disagreement / Lieing & Cheating. I will do what I'm told and make sure everyone is following with the rules or else video / screen it and send it to a moderator or admin.
Back to top Go down
JohnCena
Hustle Loyalty Respect
JohnCena

T0XIC EWW Assistant Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: T0XIC EWW Assistant Application   T0XIC EWW Assistant Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:02 am

I feel the members don't know you much as they should. Also, I would suggest deleting your extra comments that said "I'm a f-a-g". So I'll have to say no to this.

/denied
Back to top Go down

T0XIC EWW Assistant Application
Page 1 of 1