Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
Blackie's TO app I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
Blackie's TO app I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
Blackie's TO app I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
Blackie's TO app I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
Blackie's TO app I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
Blackie's TO app I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
Blackie's TO app I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
Blackie's TO app I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
Blackie's TO app I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
Blackie's TO app I_vote_lcapBlackie's TO app I_voting_barBlackie's TO app I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
Blackie's TO app I_vote_lcapBlackie's TO app I_voting_barBlackie's TO app I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

Blackie's TO app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackie

Blackie

Blackie's TO app Empty
PostSubject: Blackie's TO app   Blackie's TO app I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:43 pm

1. Explain one time where you had to organize something. Be sure to go into detail.
I had to help organize my school's Band concert. Which involed alot of things to get done like transportation, food and drinks, getting things set up (decorations, Chairs), making everyone was informed about the time and detalis of the concert.
2. Are you aware of the job of a Tourney Organizer? Please describe what you think the job entails.
Organizing Tourneys for Eww player to play. Keeping in check with the clan forums.

3. How old are you?
4. What time zone do you live in currently?
CMT
5. Do you realize that breaking the rules, no matter how minor, will result in you being removed from the group, without warning? Yes quite
Back to top Go down
doctord00d
It's only rain.
doctord00d

Blackie's TO app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackie's TO app   Blackie's TO app I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:41 am

Apps are closed, sorry. =l
Back to top Go down

Blackie's TO app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epic World Warriors :: User Group Forums :: Applications :: Application Results-
Jump to: