Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
Sa's Advertisment Crew App I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
Sa's Advertisment Crew App I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
Sa's Advertisment Crew App I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
Sa's Advertisment Crew App I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
Sa's Advertisment Crew App I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
Sa's Advertisment Crew App I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
Sa's Advertisment Crew App I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
Sa's Advertisment Crew App I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
Sa's Advertisment Crew App I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
Sa's Advertisment Crew App I_vote_lcapSa's Advertisment Crew App I_voting_barSa's Advertisment Crew App I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
Sa's Advertisment Crew App I_vote_lcapSa's Advertisment Crew App I_voting_barSa's Advertisment Crew App I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

Sa's Advertisment Crew App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SniperAim
EWW Legend
SniperAim

Sa's Advertisment Crew App Empty
PostSubject: Sa's Advertisment Crew App   Sa's Advertisment Crew App I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:29 pm

1. Why do you want to be in the Ad Crew?

Because, I love getting people to EWW. I've done it many times in the past and I'm sure I can do it more. Also, to earn respect and be able to teach people how to recruit people.

2. What is "Advertisement?"

Advertisement in my own words is basically promoting a site/item. This can be done in many different ways. You can use propaganda, campaigns, and more.

3. Give me 3-5 example of your advertisement skills.

~Getting 50 people on Fus's site in less then an hour.
~Getting from 120 members to 200 members on EWW in less then 30 minutes.
~Getting like so many people on my site. At first no one was on it then I started to so called "advertise"

4. In your opinion where do you think would be a good place to advertise?

Probably well known sites. Xgen, is one good example. It has many members that are smart and know what their doing. I've been there for several years and it has some pretty cool people. Also, of course Pawn would be another great one. Obviously just about everyone in EWW is from pawn, plus they won't be complete strangers to us since we already know them.

5. Will you be respectful to the other members of the Ad Crew, not matter what past history you have together?

Yes. Chieffan and I got into a lot of fights and I'm sorry. I admit I get out of hand a lot of times when things don't go my way, but I'm willing to change that all I need is a chance from you. Also, for the other members I'll be sure to respect them to.

6. How old are you?

I am 16 years old. 1/14/1994

7. This group actually requires undetermined amount of work, will you stay in this user-group and help promote this game with little or no reward besides the self satisfaction of an active game and community?

Yes, I honestly don't care about the rewards that much. I've been mod and done everything. I'm just here to make sure that EWW stays alive and get as many members as I can and help others.

8. Do you realize any horseplay or user abuse will result in the removal of this user-group and a possible ban?

Yes, I do. This is like my 100th app. Also, you can't horseplay when you recruit. You got to be careful when advertising a site you could give it to the wrong person.
Back to top Go down
Chieffan
Shake N Bake
Chieffan

Sa's Advertisment Crew App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sa's Advertisment Crew App   Sa's Advertisment Crew App I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:35 pm

Good app.

But you have other flaws as well. Your maturity is very up and down. Keep it and you will be accept.

Plus, you just got back from being permied. I'm sorry man. Apply in 5 days if you are done with this immature nonsense.

/Denied
Back to top Go down

Sa's Advertisment Crew App
Page 1 of 1