Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
ipod touch problom  I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
ipod touch problom  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
ipod touch problom  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
ipod touch problom  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
ipod touch problom  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
ipod touch problom  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
ipod touch problom  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
ipod touch problom  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
ipod touch problom  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
ipod touch problom  I_vote_lcapipod touch problom  I_voting_baripod touch problom  I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
ipod touch problom  I_vote_lcapipod touch problom  I_voting_baripod touch problom  I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

ipod touch problom

Go down 
+2
shmocky
Red
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Red
Darkness In The Light
Red

ipod touch problom  Empty
PostSubject: ipod touch problom    ipod touch problom  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:09 pm

ok i just got the touch from my older bro and i need his password to download new things (even though he alredy restarted the whole ipod so it has no music or any apps)

so when i pluged in my ipod itunes came up and said "hello AJ" but thats my bro.
it says "kevins ipod"
so i sign out of itunes and click create new acount
i hit contunue when the thing pops up but then it says "your session timed out please try this oporation from the begging"
so i try it again, same outcome

then i try to click "sign in"
this time i put in my AOL name and my pass
but it says "this acount info. has not yet been used with the itunes store please rivew your information"

but nothings wrong.
so my question is how do i get my ipod to ask for my password when i try to download things
Back to top Go down
shmocky
EWW Member

PostSubject: Re: ipod touch problom    ipod touch problom  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:27 pm

why dont u ask ur brother the password? if he doesnt know there should be a way to reset the password by going to apples website
Back to top Go down
tektek
That's what she said
tektek

PostSubject: Re: ipod touch problom    ipod touch problom  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:59 pm

I would just go tell your parents that your bro thinks it's his ipod, that's why it shows his name, he didnt bother putting any of your info.
Back to top Go down
Red
Darkness In The Light
Red

PostSubject: Re: ipod touch problom    ipod touch problom  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:14 am

Adam wrote:
I would just go tell your parents that your bro thinks it's his ipod, that's why it shows his name, he didnt bother putting any of your info.

but my bro doesnt think its his ipod anymore lol he knows its mine it just asks for his pass :/
Back to top Go down
shmocky
EWW Member

PostSubject: Re: ipod touch problom    ipod touch problom  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:05 am

likes i said does he know the password? if not go to apple website and see if they can help u
Back to top Go down
Blackie

Blackie

PostSubject: Re: ipod touch problom    ipod touch problom  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:33 am

Just reset the ipod then add a new account to it.
Back to top Go down
VIP Owner

PostSubject: Re: ipod touch problom    ipod touch problom  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:29 am

there is a code thing on the back of the iPod touch and it is really long. You should be able to either call or just use the website and disable the iPod then restart all over again.
Back to top Go down
Phresk0
EWW Member

PostSubject: Re: ipod touch problom    ipod touch problom  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:37 am

go to a mac store.
I win .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ipod touch problom    ipod touch problom  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ipod touch problom
Page 1 of 1