Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
For the best and most Epic/ memorable question. I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
For the best and most Epic/ memorable question. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
For the best and most Epic/ memorable question. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
For the best and most Epic/ memorable question. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
For the best and most Epic/ memorable question. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
For the best and most Epic/ memorable question. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
For the best and most Epic/ memorable question. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
For the best and most Epic/ memorable question. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
For the best and most Epic/ memorable question. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
For the best and most Epic/ memorable question. I_vote_lcapFor the best and most Epic/ memorable question. I_voting_barFor the best and most Epic/ memorable question. I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
For the best and most Epic/ memorable question. I_vote_lcapFor the best and most Epic/ memorable question. I_voting_barFor the best and most Epic/ memorable question. I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

For the best and most Epic/ memorable question.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NemesisX
EWW Member
NemesisX

For the best and most Epic/ memorable question. Empty
PostSubject: For the best and most Epic/ memorable question.   For the best and most Epic/ memorable question. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 2:16 pm

Here is my question. I would love to see if anyone actually gets this one.

WHAT... were all of eww sites (including this one)?
Who was the first user and what was the order of everyone
who joined this site, got accepted into a usergroup (which one(s)) when did they get removed
in the EXACT order it happened? (INCLUDING all other past EWW sites.)
Back to top Go down
tektek
That's what she said
tektek

PostSubject: Re: For the best and most Epic/ memorable question.   For the best and most Epic/ memorable question. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:10 pm

We'll think about those ones :]
Back to top Go down
Bones44
Psychopath
Bones44

PostSubject: Re: For the best and most Epic/ memorable question.   For the best and most Epic/ memorable question. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:10 am

I'll just give the order of the sites in which we went. I don't know the url's of some of them.

I'm not sure about the other questions, however. If you mean usergroups, you can check the first site.

1st - http://sfgproductions.roflforum.net/

2nd - Link will not be given because it was hacked and may not be safe.

3rd - http://ewwproductions.vndv.com/forum/index.php

4th - Link will not be given because it was hacked and may not be safe.

5th - (I believe it was a vBulletin site, don't have link.)

6th - Link will not be given because it was hacked and may not be safe.

7th - (Another vBulletin 4.0 site, I don't think I have the link anymore.)

8th - This one, I believe. (https://epicworldwarrior.darkbb.com/index.htm)

I believe that is correct. However, if I'm wrong, someone please correct me.
Back to top Go down
tektek
That's what she said
tektek

PostSubject: Re: For the best and most Epic/ memorable question.   For the best and most Epic/ memorable question. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:10 am

The Seventh was deleted.
If it was tried, you would probably get 404 Not Found :]
Back to top Go down
HD.Fusious
light in the darkness .
HD.Fusious

PostSubject: Re: For the best and most Epic/ memorable question.   For the best and most Epic/ memorable question. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:24 am

Bones44 wrote:
I'll just give the order of the sites in which we went. I don't know the url's of some of them.

I'm not sure about the other questions, however. If you mean usergroups, you can check the first site.

1st - http://sfgproductions.roflforum.net/

2nd - Link will not be given because it was hacked and may not be safe.

3rd - http://ewwproductions.vndv.com/forum/index.php

4th - Link will not be given because it was hacked and may not be safe.

5th - (I believe it was a vBulletin site, don't have link.)

6th - Link will not be given because it was hacked and may not be safe.

7th - (Another vBulletin 4.0 site, I don't think I have the link anymore.)

8th - This one, I believe. (https://epicworldwarrior.darkbb.com/index.htm)

I believe that is correct. However, if I'm wrong, someone please correct me.

This is correct, just clarifying.
Back to top Go down
http://theforumsng.net
TehDarkKnife

PostSubject: Re: For the best and most Epic/ memorable question.   For the best and most Epic/ memorable question. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:52 am

The 6th was actually this, although no one went into it.
http://epicworldwarriorz.darkbb.com/

Scribbles - First User
Garlics - Second User
TheCriminal - Third User
Kitteh - Fourth User
TehDarkKnife - Fifth User

Kitteh was the first one to get EWW Assistant.
TheCriminal was the first one to get Moderator.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the best and most Epic/ memorable question.   For the best and most Epic/ memorable question. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For the best and most Epic/ memorable question.
Page 1 of 1