Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
Xavier's Tech Team application I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
Xavier's Tech Team application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
Xavier's Tech Team application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
Xavier's Tech Team application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
Xavier's Tech Team application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
Xavier's Tech Team application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
Xavier's Tech Team application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
Xavier's Tech Team application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
Xavier's Tech Team application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
Xavier's Tech Team application I_vote_lcapXavier's Tech Team application I_voting_barXavier's Tech Team application I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
Xavier's Tech Team application I_vote_lcapXavier's Tech Team application I_voting_barXavier's Tech Team application I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

Xavier's Tech Team application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Henry
I'm Asian

Xavier's Tech Team application Empty
PostSubject: Xavier's Tech Team application   Xavier's Tech Team application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:14 pm

1. Why do you want to be a part of the tech team?
Because i have gained alot of knowledge in tech over the years like what people use for gfx, how to fix a television, use trainers to hack in pg etc. I just want to help this community help if it needs it.

2. What experience do you have working with technology?
I have experience with technology with television, computers, and basically anything with a cpu or something. I can hook up any thing to the tv that is possibly able. I am starting to learn how to use GIMP to make gfx, and i'm trying how to figure out how to program and stuff. It's the internet you learn alot. I fixed my own computer from a virus by clearing the harddrive and puting it back. My cousin taught me that. I know how to use anything. I just learn really easily. I beat 8 gym leaders in my pokemon game within 11 hours.

3. How old are you?
11 but as you can see i have learned alot.

4. Do you understand what the job of the tech team entails?
It entails fixing bugs that come this websites way helping anyone with technology related questions. It really is a job but most people here know what they're doing so that makes this job a little easier but still a challenge like it is suppose to be.

5. Do you understand that breaking any rules will mean you are removed from your group and possible banned?
Yes i understand my behavior may cost me my group and i may be banned too.
Back to top Go down
http://thelandofeternity.darkbb.com/forum.htm
NemesisX
EWW Member
NemesisX

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's Tech Team application   Xavier's Tech Team application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:59 pm

eh.... beating 11 leaders isnt tech knowledge. w.e

Do you have any more knowledge about flash gaming or anything like that?
Back to top Go down
Henry
I'm Asian

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's Tech Team application   Xavier's Tech Team application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:14 am

ofcourse im a bt for som aparent reason.
Back to top Go down
NemesisX
EWW Member
NemesisX

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's Tech Team application   Xavier's Tech Team application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:23 am

proove some gitch knowledge
Back to top Go down
Henry
I'm Asian

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's Tech Team application   Xavier's Tech Team application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:25 am

There are glitches with servers like when nothing updates. There are also some where something doesn't completely show but sometimes thats the programmers fault.
Back to top Go down
NemesisX
EWW Member
NemesisX

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's Tech Team application   Xavier's Tech Team application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:54 am

Denied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xavier's Tech Team application   Xavier's Tech Team application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xavier's Tech Team application
Page 1 of 1