Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
Azami's CM Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
Azami's CM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
Azami's CM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
Azami's CM Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
Azami's CM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
Azami's CM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
Azami's CM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
Azami's CM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
Azami's CM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
Azami's CM Application I_vote_lcapAzami's CM Application I_voting_barAzami's CM Application I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
Azami's CM Application I_vote_lcapAzami's CM Application I_voting_barAzami's CM Application I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

Azami's CM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KiLLErMaN99
Tech Co-Leader
KiLLErMaN99

Azami's CM Application Empty
PostSubject: Azami's CM Application   Azami's CM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:46 am

Yes users, I have to apply just like you Razz

1. Why do you want to be a clan manager?
Well I never really got into it on pg cause of biased stuff d:(no offense crim), so why not try out here? I <3 Ace and all. I can really help you guys out.

2. Do you have any experience in clans? If so name them.
Well I'm in one of the best clans in Quake Live with Kayla, clan name is "idk.". I also used to own a clan in pawngame called Pawn Kingdom. It had about 70 members before it went dead and all Razz I was able to convince another clan to merge with us though. I have not made a clan on EWW yet because I think it's not needed until we at least get the beta open to everyone.

3. What can you give clan managers that nobody else can?
Well I'm hosting the websites for you guys, is that good?

4. How old are you?

5. What do you think the job of a Clan Manager entails?
Not only is it to Manage the Clans section but it is also very important to help all clans prosper and go to their full extent.

6. Do you understand breaking any rules means you will be removed from your group and possibly banned?
Yep

Yea my application was 1/8th the size of the rest. Sorry bout that. Hopefully you can understand the more "inside" detail to my application that I don't state.
Back to top Go down
PuritY
#1 in your hearts
PuritY

Azami's CM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azami's CM Application   Azami's CM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:48 am

Yeah, no-brainer.

Accepted.
Back to top Go down

Azami's CM Application
Page 1 of 1