Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
Xavier's Ad Crew Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
Xavier's Ad Crew Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
Xavier's Ad Crew Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
Xavier's Ad Crew Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
Xavier's Ad Crew Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
Xavier's Ad Crew Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
Xavier's Ad Crew Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
Xavier's Ad Crew Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
Xavier's Ad Crew Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
Xavier's Ad Crew Application I_vote_lcapXavier's Ad Crew Application I_voting_barXavier's Ad Crew Application I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
Xavier's Ad Crew Application I_vote_lcapXavier's Ad Crew Application I_voting_barXavier's Ad Crew Application I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

Xavier's Ad Crew Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Henry
I'm Asian

Xavier's Ad Crew Application Empty
PostSubject: Xavier's Ad Crew Application   Xavier's Ad Crew Application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:39 am

1. Why do you want to be in the Ad Crew?
I want to be in the Ad Crew because i want to help this forum out as much as possible and i really think this forum can be bigger then Pawn.

2. What is "Advertisement?"
Advertisement is show people your product/etc and give a person a reason why it is worthy for you to join/buy.

3. Give me 3-5 example of your advertisement skills.
Well i have put out signs for my dads lawn care business. He has over 400 customers guaranteed.
I ask people from my forum to join this forum sometimes.
I get my friends to join my forum and have them advertise with me.
I had a lemonade stand once and i was the one with the sign at a busy intersection pointing to the direction of the lemonade stand.

4. In your opinion where do you think would be a good place to advertise?
A good place to advertise EWW is on forums and other websites. A lot of people join when i say they are creating a game. Since this is a forum for a game i think we should advertise it on the internet.

5. Will you be respectful to the other members of the Ad Crew, no matter what past history you have together?
Yes i will.

6. How old are you?
Currently 11 years old

7. This group actually requires undetermined amount of work, will you stay in this user-group and help promote this game with little or no reward besides the self satisfaction of an active game and community?
Helping this forum be successful is a great reward plus it gives me a good feeling when i help other people so this shouldn't be a problem.

8. Do you realize any horseplay or user abuse will result in the removal of this user-group and a possible ban?
Most definitely yes.
Back to top Go down
http://thelandofeternity.darkbb.com/forum.htm
SmoothCopyCat
Second & Sebring

Xavier's Ad Crew Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavier's Ad Crew Application   Xavier's Ad Crew Application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:42 am

/Accepted.

But Change your attitude, i realize your only 11, but you should most deffinatly mature a little bit more, in chat and posting in forums.
Back to top Go down

Xavier's Ad Crew Application
Page 1 of 1