Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
Hardest Boss You Ever Faced I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
Hardest Boss You Ever Faced I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
Hardest Boss You Ever Faced I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
Hardest Boss You Ever Faced I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
Hardest Boss You Ever Faced I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
Hardest Boss You Ever Faced I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
Hardest Boss You Ever Faced I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
Hardest Boss You Ever Faced I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
Hardest Boss You Ever Faced I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
Hardest Boss You Ever Faced I_vote_lcapHardest Boss You Ever Faced I_voting_barHardest Boss You Ever Faced I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
Hardest Boss You Ever Faced I_vote_lcapHardest Boss You Ever Faced I_voting_barHardest Boss You Ever Faced I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

Hardest Boss You Ever Faced

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GrindorVertece
EWW Member
GrindorVertece

Hardest Boss You Ever Faced Empty
PostSubject: Hardest Boss You Ever Faced   Hardest Boss You Ever Faced I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:50 pm

So, you probably have faced bosses if you play different games. A wide plethora, ranging from a noob to an impossible legend.

What's the hardest boss you faced?

Name: Gharnef (H5 Mode)
Game: Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon
Picture:Hardest Boss You Ever Faced 501pxgharnefds
Why He is Hardest: On H5 Mode of Fire Emblem, he is very strong. And, for those of you who play Modern Warfare 2, let me put it like this. Try Tactical Knifing the Juggernaut in Museum Mode.
Basically, only one weapon can kill him, and there are two fakes, and a bunch of minions.

Who is the hardest you faced? Any games allowed.
Back to top Go down
ShySeven
EWW Member

PostSubject: Re: Hardest Boss You Ever Faced   Hardest Boss You Ever Faced I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:59 am

This guy.

Hardest Boss You Ever Faced Baby_Bowser_by_Bowzilla
Back to top Go down
doctord00d
It's only rain.
doctord00d

PostSubject: Re: Hardest Boss You Ever Faced   Hardest Boss You Ever Faced I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:10 am

That thing. It's called Man-at-legs, and it was a reeeeeeally hard boss in Pikmin 2. If you're familiar with pikmin, you know that most enemies crush or eat your little pikmin. This thing shoots them with a machine gun. Not cool. Took me like 10 tries to beat, and it killed around 1,000 of my pikmin. (that's a lot O-O)

Hardest Boss You Ever Faced Man-at-legs
Back to top Go down
Henry
I'm Asian

PostSubject: Re: Hardest Boss You Ever Faced   Hardest Boss You Ever Faced I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:24 am

This very very scarey thing Hardest Boss You Ever Faced Pikachu05
Back to top Go down
http://thelandofeternity.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hardest Boss You Ever Faced   Hardest Boss You Ever Faced I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hardest Boss You Ever Faced
Page 1 of 1