Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions - Page 4 I_vote_lcapAsk JohnCena [Admin] Questions - Page 4 I_voting_barAsk JohnCena [Admin] Questions - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions - Page 4 I_vote_lcapAsk JohnCena [Admin] Questions - Page 4 I_voting_barAsk JohnCena [Admin] Questions - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions

Go down 
+17
macro24
ChainCruiser
Lzbthphlp2
Hybrid
KiD CuDii
Bones44
skeletor
2Timer
shmocky
BLOD
Awesomeness
Timzown
PuritY
iGARrett
Jesus
Chieffan
JohnCena
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
JohnCena
Hustle Loyalty Respect
JohnCena

Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions   Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:55 am

First topic message reminder :

yea i'll take the time to fulfill your fantasies, step right up and ask a question.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
JohnCena
Hustle Loyalty Respect
JohnCena

PostSubject: Re: Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions   Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:09 am

DoCuMENTation wrote:
Why are mods allowed to commit a federal offense and get away with it?

need the proof, and i'll beat them up.
Back to top Go down
PuritY
#1 in your hearts
PuritY

PostSubject: Re: Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions   Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:29 am

What if like, 12 people saw it and they can confirm this?
Back to top Go down
JohnCena
Hustle Loyalty Respect
JohnCena

PostSubject: Re: Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions   Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:34 am

Weewoo wrote:
What if like, 12 people saw it and they can confirm this?

If I get 12 pms from 12 different people, than yes I will demod him. But I have to go to crim first...but I'll basically confirm it to him that he needs to be demoded.
Back to top Go down
PuritY
#1 in your hearts
PuritY

PostSubject: Re: Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions   Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:56 am

umad?
Back to top Go down
Chieffan
Shake N Bake
Chieffan

PostSubject: Re: Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions   Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:57 am

ufat?
Back to top Go down
Awesomeness
EWW Member
Awesomeness

PostSubject: Re: Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions   Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:09 am

peelz here?
Back to top Go down
JohnCena
Hustle Loyalty Respect
JohnCena

PostSubject: Re: Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions   Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:11 am

PuritY wrote:
umad?

naw

Chieffan wrote:
ufat?

naw

Awesomeness wrote:
peelz here?

sure
Back to top Go down
Awesomeness
EWW Member
Awesomeness

PostSubject: Re: Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions   Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:18 am

talk in chat right noaw?
Back to top Go down
Jesus

Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions   Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:03 pm

JohnCena is it true you have commited acts against the government in order to hide the fact you,sir, are fat and mad at the reason that you are commicting acts against the government in order to hide the fact that you,sir, are fat and mad?
Back to top Go down
Blackie

Blackie

PostSubject: Re: Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions   Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:17 pm

Sir i think that you have just been owned.

PaPaPaParadox.

Do you still have cups and plates in your room?

Back to top Go down
Hybrid
EWW Member
Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions   Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:33 pm

JC is it true recently you lost a chess game vs me and their for made you quit chess and return to PT AND indeed made you tr3y's homosexual lover there for the one who came in at night jus to sleep with trey..and made a huge humping sound there for waking up my mom.. and when she did you jumped out the window with a fudged coverd weener?
Back to top Go down
JohnCena
Hustle Loyalty Respect
JohnCena

PostSubject: Re: Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions   Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:21 pm

Awesomeness wrote:
talk in chat right noaw?

naw, had to go. Just made some posts before I left.

LolliePop wrote:
JohnCena is it true you have commited acts against the government in order to hide the fact you,sir, are fat and mad at the reason that you are commicting acts against the government in order to hide the fact that you,sir, are fat and mad?

No? scratch

Blackie wrote:
Sir i think that you have just been owned.

PaPaPaParadox.

Do you still have cups and plates in your room?

naw

Hybrid wrote:
JC is it true recently you lost a chess game vs me and their for made you quit chess and return to PT AND indeed made you tr3y's homosexual lover there for the one who came in at night jus to sleep with trey..and made a huge humping sound there for waking up my mom.. and when she did you jumped out the window with a fudged coverd weener?
'

Uh....no? lol
Back to top Go down
Hybrid
EWW Member
Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions   Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:22 am

why are you lying... you left your HLR shirt behind... and Tr3y has johncena posters ervery where.. plus i did beat you in chess.. you my sir are a fudge packer :trollfcae:
Back to top Go down
JohnCena
Hustle Loyalty Respect
JohnCena

PostSubject: Re: Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions   Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:39 am

Hybrid wrote:
why are you lying... you left your HLR shirt behind... and Tr3y has johncena posters ervery where.. plus i did beat you in chess.. you my sir are a fudge packer :trollfcae:

kay cool ,

my hlr never wears off Wink
Back to top Go down
Jonathan
EWW Member
Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions   Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:00 am

R U my friend?
Back to top Go down
JohnCena
Hustle Loyalty Respect
JohnCena

PostSubject: Re: Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions   Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:28 am

Jonathan wrote:
R U my friend?

yea .
Back to top Go down
RedFireJigSaw
EWW Member

PostSubject: Re: Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions   Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:18 am

Do you hate me?
Back to top Go down
JohnCena
Hustle Loyalty Respect
JohnCena

PostSubject: Re: Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions   Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:12 am

RedFireJigSaw wrote:
Do you hate me?

not anymore, but you do freak me out with the pt hacking crap when u pm me, lol.
Back to top Go down
BLOD
EWW Member

PostSubject: Re: Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions   Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:38 am

Why dont u say hi to me..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions   Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask JohnCena [Admin] Questions
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4