Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
Funkey Here! I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
Funkey Here! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
Funkey Here! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
Funkey Here! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
Funkey Here! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
Funkey Here! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
Funkey Here! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
Funkey Here! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
Funkey Here! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
Funkey Here! I_vote_lcapFunkey Here! I_voting_barFunkey Here! I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

Funkey Here!

Go down 
+7
Bones44
PuritY
Red
Henry
Andy
KrustyBoBo
ArtisticMind
11 posters
AuthorMessage
ArtisticMind
EWW Member

Funkey Here! Empty
PostSubject: Funkey Here!   Funkey Here! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:04 am

Decided to start fresh. =D!
------------------------------------------------
Last time I was here was back like a year ago, if I'm not mistaken.
Hopefully I get to see some new people and get to hang out with old friends.

Little something about me,

I like graphics, I have been doing Graffiti art for about 3 years, then I quit for about one year and as far as "Gimp" goes I've been practicing for about 6 months maybe more or maybe less. ( Not Sure )

I am 16 years old, I have 2 turtles and a dog. Razz

That's pretty much it.

~FUNK
Back to top Go down
KrustyBoBo
bad disposition
KrustyBoBo

Funkey Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funkey Here!   Funkey Here! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:06 am

You were here 2 minutes ago.
Why delete your account..?

lol.
Back to top Go down
ArtisticMind
EWW Member

Funkey Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funkey Here!   Funkey Here! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:07 am

Silly Krusty, I just came back. Razz
Back to top Go down
Andy
Love
Andy

Funkey Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funkey Here!   Funkey Here! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:16 am

I don't think you ever left....

Welcome back I guess.
Back to top Go down
Henry
I'm Asian

Funkey Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funkey Here!   Funkey Here! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:51 am

Arent u Phresk0.
Back to top Go down
http://thelandofeternity.darkbb.com/forum.htm
ArtisticMind
EWW Member

Funkey Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funkey Here!   Funkey Here! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:54 am

Not to be mean, but do you guys even bother to read?
Back to top Go down
Red
Darkness In The Light
Red

Funkey Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funkey Here!   Funkey Here! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:19 am

OMG FUNK WHATS UP BRO!
Back to top Go down
Henry
I'm Asian

Funkey Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funkey Here!   Funkey Here! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:10 am

ohhh so i think Phresk0 impersonated u with ur name once.
Back to top Go down
PuritY
#1 in your hearts
PuritY

Funkey Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funkey Here!   Funkey Here! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:11 am

Mindbaked.
Back to top Go down
ArtisticMind
EWW Member

Funkey Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funkey Here!   Funkey Here! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:12 am

Jay wrote:

Oh I am "Phresk0". I was just being such an ass lately. Well for a long time. But I have been denied from user groups and such for being mean to people and stuff. So if I want something I need to earn it and change the way I am. People say I was nicer and such, But I've changed and decided to start of fresh.
Back to top Go down
Bones44
Psychopath
Bones44

Funkey Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funkey Here!   Funkey Here! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:45 am

FUNKyLoL wrote:
Jay wrote:

Oh I am "Phresk0". I was just being such an ass lately. Well for a long time. But I have been denied from user groups and such for being mean to people and stuff. So if I want something I need to earn it and change the way I am. People say I was nicer and such, But I've changed and decided to start of fresh.

So you're saying there was no need for this thread, you lied in your OP, and you pretty much spammed, along with made this thread simply for people to get free posts by saying hi/welcome back to you even though you never left and were on not even 2 minutes before creating this account, and thread?

Nice job breaking rules.
Back to top Go down
ArtisticMind
EWW Member

Funkey Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funkey Here!   Funkey Here! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:47 am

Nice job on reading. I said I wanted a fresh new start. But I see some people like you don't change or try to even be nicer.
Back to top Go down
Henry
I'm Asian

Funkey Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funkey Here!   Funkey Here! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:49 am

D: People lie to me.
Back to top Go down
ArtisticMind
EWW Member

Funkey Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funkey Here!   Funkey Here! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:53 am

I'm not lying. I seriously do want a fresh start. I have been making bad choices and people don't like me as they used to, But Bones44 Like always come and starts being a mini mod, being a d-bag and not even bothering to read.
Back to top Go down
Bones44
Psychopath
Bones44

Funkey Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funkey Here!   Funkey Here! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:10 am

FUNKyLoL wrote:
Nice job on reading. I said I wanted a fresh new start. But I see some people like you don't change or try to even be nicer.

FUNKyLoL wrote:
I'm not lying. I seriously do want a fresh start. I have been making bad choices and people don't like me as they used to, But Bones44 Like always come and starts being a mini mod, being a d-bag and not even bothering to read.

I'm not nice to most people because I've realized that people are naturally "jerks." (In replacement of a more fitting word that is a swear word.) And with more friends there's just a higher chance of being hurt and/or stabbed in the back.

Creating a new account doesn't get rid of your history. However, I respect what you are doing. But all you need to do is get a name change. Not create a new account and make a spam thread. And I enforce the rules because I care about this place. And I'll let you know. I'm already thinking of leaving again. And this time it might be for good. No one wants me here. I didn't get a big welcome that everyone said I would. No one cares. Only like 6 people do. And off the top of my head those are: JC, TDK, Weewoo, Jizz, Trey, and drd. (Somewhat) No one else cares about me. Everyone just hates on me. Oh and just to be a 'mini-mod' (simply by enforcing the rules I'm somehow a mini-mod) you just flamed me by calling me a name, along with swearing.

And I read some of it. But I knew you were Phresk0, and that you were most likely doing something retarded and/or pointless.

And yeah, about there about people hating me, I may sound a little bit like SniperAim. Difference between me and him is, I actually leave when I say I'm going to. I don't say I'm leaving for good or for a while and then come back 3 days and try to act like everything's back to normal and everything's ok. I'd like to see him leave for 3 weeks. It's so boring just being on the internet not doing anything. I don't think the kids actually voluntarily left for more than 2 weeks at once. Besides, I had to practically be forced here. I did have a longing to come back, but I could hold it. And now people are reminding me of some of the reason why I left.
Back to top Go down
ArtisticMind
EWW Member

Funkey Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funkey Here!   Funkey Here! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:16 am

I'm not freaking saying it's gonna get rid of the past. I just want people to know I'm actually gonna try and change. Unlike you, you're always the same person. Maybe, make a change for once and people would appreciate you more. I'm no saying I hate you or anything. I do understand how people can be stupid at times and I understand why you leave and such. And if you think this is a spam thread why don't you go and check your post. I can bet 25% or more are in that section. So please don't come at me saying stuff like this. Also about forcing you, NO ONE put a gun to your head saying "Come back to EWW or You will get shot".
Back to top Go down
Bones44
Psychopath
Bones44

Funkey Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funkey Here!   Funkey Here! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:35 am

FUNKyLoL wrote:
I'm not freaking saying it's gonna get rid of the past. I just want people to know I'm actually gonna try and change. Unlike you, you're always the same person. Maybe, make a change for once and people would appreciate you more. I'm no saying I hate you or anything. I do understand how people can be stupid at times and I understand why you leave and such. And if you think this is a spam thread why don't you go and check your post. I can bet 25% or more are in that section. So please don't come at me saying stuff like this. Also about forcing you, NO ONE put a gun to your head saying "Come back to EWW or You will get shot".

What section? SPAMMERLAND? Please. I think I have one post in that section, which was a thread flaming the section itself. I don't like the section and am 100% against it. People contradict themselves by complaining about me posting so much in Forum Games and they complained. So I stopped posting in that section. But then when SPAMMERLAND came out, all of the people who were complaining about me posting so much in Forum Games were the people who made 20 threads in SPAMMERLAND simply to get there post counts up. So don't say anything to me.

And actually, some people were trying really hard to get me back. I'm not saying they were begging on their hands and knees, but some people did keep asking/telling me to come back. I finally decided to possibly come back. And I get treated like crap. No one cared about me returning. They were just like "k." And I don't care about whether or not a bunch of 12 year old idiots who contradict themselves appreciate me. I care about what the smart, logical, people think. Those are the people who make up this community. And who deserve something in this community. So many people have been through so much and aren't even noticed for it. No one realizes what some of the people here have been through. Forum change after forum change. One hacked site after another. Multiple attacks from hackers in one day. Hackers hanging out here and us as a whole getting blamed for it.

And like I said. I respect what you're doing and trying to change, but you don't have to pretend to be new. Just get on your regular account. Get a name change if possible, and start from there. Creating a new account won't get you any closer to changing. It's the attitude, not the account name, that matters.
Back to top Go down
HD.Fusious
light in the darkness .
HD.Fusious

Funkey Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funkey Here!   Funkey Here! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:56 am

Welcome back Funky!
Back to top Go down
http://theforumsng.net
Blackie

Blackie

Funkey Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funkey Here!   Funkey Here! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:28 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Lzbthphlp2
EWW Member
Lzbthphlp2

Funkey Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funkey Here!   Funkey Here! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:48 pm

Well hello funkeh, was wondering where you disappeared off to.
Back to top Go down
iGARrett
EWW Member
iGARrett

Funkey Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funkey Here!   Funkey Here! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:24 pm

Ohai
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Funkey Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funkey Here!   Funkey Here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funkey Here!
Page 1 of 1