Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
Fusious EWWA app o-o I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
Fusious EWWA app o-o I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
Fusious EWWA app o-o I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
Fusious EWWA app o-o I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
Fusious EWWA app o-o I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
Fusious EWWA app o-o I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
Fusious EWWA app o-o I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
Fusious EWWA app o-o I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
Fusious EWWA app o-o I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
Fusious EWWA app o-o I_vote_lcapFusious EWWA app o-o I_voting_barFusious EWWA app o-o I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
Fusious EWWA app o-o I_vote_lcapFusious EWWA app o-o I_voting_barFusious EWWA app o-o I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

Fusious EWWA app o-o

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HD.Fusious
light in the darkness .
HD.Fusious

Fusious EWWA app o-o Empty
PostSubject: Fusious EWWA app o-o   Fusious EWWA app o-o I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:10 am

1. How long have you been a part of EWW's community.
I have been apart of EWW ever since it first started. I have been to every forum ever created for EWW, which is like 8, not too sure.

2. What can you do to help EWW? I can help out as much as I can. I have made our current skin and our banner. I have made a ton of guides as well for EWW.

3. Give some examples of you helping other users. I made a forum guide quite awhile ago before the old forum got deleted. Sadly I lost it when the forum got hacked. I am thinking about remaking the guide.

4. Why do you feel like you deserve assistant? Because I have helped out EWW greatly and I am overly qualified for this job.

5. Describe your-self in a few words. I am a helpful person.

6. What can you give assistants that nobody else can? I can give experience of staff on a lot of forums and admin on a forum that earns money.

7. How old are you? 16

8. What do you think the job of an assistant is? It is to help others and be a role model for the community.

9. Do you understand that breaking any rules results the removal of you from the group and you may possibly be banned?
Yes, I completely understand this.
Back to top Go down
http://theforumsng.net
Chieffan
Shake N Bake
Chieffan

PostSubject: Re: Fusious EWWA app o-o   Fusious EWWA app o-o I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:53 am

This doesn't show much effort. Why?
Back to top Go down
HD.Fusious
light in the darkness .
HD.Fusious

PostSubject: Re: Fusious EWWA app o-o   Fusious EWWA app o-o I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:55 am

why what?
Back to top Go down
Chieffan
Shake N Bake
Chieffan

PostSubject: Re: Fusious EWWA app o-o   Fusious EWWA app o-o I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:55 am

Why didn't you put effort into your app?
Back to top Go down
HD.Fusious
light in the darkness .
HD.Fusious

PostSubject: Re: Fusious EWWA app o-o   Fusious EWWA app o-o I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:58 am

because I've made a ton of ewwa apps and I just don't know what to say anymore.
Back to top Go down
Chieffan
Shake N Bake
Chieffan

PostSubject: Re: Fusious EWWA app o-o   Fusious EWWA app o-o I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:03 pm

It's not all about what you say. You didn't add any color, or spacing of the questions. It took me about one minute to read it. Your responses were rather short. Also, the most you had for one question was 3 sentences. You could have at least tried to do more, don't you think?
Back to top Go down
HD.Fusious
light in the darkness .
HD.Fusious

PostSubject: Re: Fusious EWWA app o-o   Fusious EWWA app o-o I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:08 pm

colors and spacing shouldn't have anything to do with me getting accepted or denied. I'm overly qualified, I shouldn't have to try really hard to get into this and bust my ass writing paragraphs when I am way overly qualified.
Back to top Go down
Chieffan
Shake N Bake
Chieffan

PostSubject: Re: Fusious EWWA app o-o   Fusious EWWA app o-o I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:14 pm

Yes, you are over-qualified. But to me it also looks like you are taking this as a joke. If you want in this group you are going to have to try. Not just half-assing it because your good enough. Got it?
Back to top Go down
HD.Fusious
light in the darkness .
HD.Fusious

PostSubject: Re: Fusious EWWA app o-o   Fusious EWWA app o-o I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:17 pm

I have never not tried when I was givin this position as ewwa. I have always been probably the best ewwa out there. an application doesn't determine how well I do as a ewwa.
Back to top Go down
Chieffan
Shake N Bake
Chieffan

PostSubject: Re: Fusious EWWA app o-o   Fusious EWWA app o-o I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:22 pm

No, but it is an example of how you will treat things as an EWWA.

Your still accepted. I just wanna see more effort.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fusious EWWA app o-o   Fusious EWWA app o-o I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fusious EWWA app o-o
Page 1 of 1