Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
Sa's Tech Team App I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
Sa's Tech Team App I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
Sa's Tech Team App I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
Sa's Tech Team App I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
Sa's Tech Team App I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
Sa's Tech Team App I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
Sa's Tech Team App I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
Sa's Tech Team App I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
Sa's Tech Team App I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
Sa's Tech Team App I_vote_lcapSa's Tech Team App I_voting_barSa's Tech Team App I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
Sa's Tech Team App I_vote_lcapSa's Tech Team App I_voting_barSa's Tech Team App I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

Sa's Tech Team App

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SniperAim
EWW Legend
SniperAim

Sa's Tech Team App Empty
PostSubject: Sa's Tech Team App   Sa's Tech Team App I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:39 am

1. Why do you want to be a part of the tech team?

Because I love computers and I always use one everyday. Also, so people can take me more seriously and ask me for help.

2. What experience do you have working with technology?

I have taken classes for technology, and I help my dad fix stuff.

3. How old are you?

I am 16 years old.

4. Explain the job and entails of the Tech Team.

Yes, the Tech Team's job is to help ANYONES problems with the computer.

5. What area of Tech do you cover?(Coding, Anti Viral, ect.)

I would probably say I cover Anti Viral.

6. Do you know any type of coding? Show examples of scripts YOU made. (Learning it is fine just show you have basic knowledge.)

I have not really made any scripts that I have on me. I did help SkyBrush on some though.

7. What is the greatest aspect of Tech that you think you cover better than everyone here? Please explain.

Probably helping people with viruses because I have had plenty of them and I know how to stop/prevent them.

8. What have you done on EWW to help other people with Tech problems?

I've helped people fix their computers when they had problems.

9. Give examples of a technical problem you would be able to solve. (At least 3.)

-Lag problems
-Virus problems
-Getting rid of programs

10. Do you understand that breaking any rules will mean you are removed from your group and possible banned?

Yes, I do.
Back to top Go down
Jesus

Jesus

Sa's Tech Team App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sa's Tech Team App   Sa's Tech Team App I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:05 am

Explain what a problem with lag would be and explain to me what a virus is and what it does.
Back to top Go down
KiLLErMaN99
Tech Co-Leader
KiLLErMaN99

Sa's Tech Team App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sa's Tech Team App   Sa's Tech Team App I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:06 am

No.

<--Still co-lead.
Back to top Go down
SniperAim
EWW Legend
SniperAim

Sa's Tech Team App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sa's Tech Team App   Sa's Tech Team App I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:08 am

KreaTon wrote:
Explain what a problem with lag would be and explain to me what a virus is and what it does.

A problem with lag would be like if your having problems with a game and it keeps going slow for you.

A virus is basically in my own words is something that you can get from any bad site or a person. Once you get it, it causes harm to your computer. It can do just about anything bad to your computer.

Edit: @ Killerman: Lead>Co leader.
Back to top Go down
KiLLErMaN99
Tech Co-Leader
KiLLErMaN99

Sa's Tech Team App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sa's Tech Team App   Sa's Tech Team App I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:11 am

SniperAim wrote:
KreaTon wrote:

A problem with lag would be like if your having problems with a game and it keeps going slow for you.

A virus is basically in my own words is something that you can get from any bad site or a person. Once you get it, it causes harm to your computer. It can do just about anything bad to your computer.

Edit: @ Killerman: Lead>Co leader.

It goes by voting.
Back to top Go down
TehDarkKnife

Sa's Tech Team App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sa's Tech Team App   Sa's Tech Team App I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:18 am

1)What is the trojanvirus win32.zafi.b - and how do you remove this horrible virus?
(Hint: answer is in question)

2)Explain how to remove programs that you can't regularly delete in control panel?

3)What programs would be most helpful for removing lagg on any server?

On ur edit: Doesn't matter KM could still deny and if i deny then your out even if trey accepts.
Back to top Go down
SniperAim
EWW Legend
SniperAim

Sa's Tech Team App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sa's Tech Team App   Sa's Tech Team App I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:33 pm

TehDarkKnife wrote:
1)What is the trojanvirus win32.zafi.b - and how do you remove this horrible virus?
(Hint: answer is in question)

2)Explain how to remove programs that you can't regularly delete in control panel?

3)What programs would be most helpful for removing lagg on any server?

On ur edit: Doesn't matter KM could still deny and if i deny then your out even if trey accepts.

1. trojanvirus win32.zafi.b- isn't that like something that is like a fake pop-up window trying to get you to fix something and it makes you download something. In reality, it's bad? It's kind of like a fake download saying you have a virus, but you really don't and once you download it you got a virus.

-I actually had this myself. I downloaded http://www.malwarebytes.org/
Make sure after the setup wizard is complete you leave the box checked "Update".

- Or you can

• Open HijackThis
  • Choose "Do a system scan only"
  • Check the boxes in front of these lines:

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SVCHOST.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\svchost.exe
    O23 - Service: Viewpoint Manager Service - Viewpoint Corporation - C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe

• Press "Fix Checked"
  • Close Hijack This.
( I got the middle part off of a website because I could not remember it exactly)

2. You probably can perform a manual force uninstall.

-ccleaner
-gamebooster
-speedfan

I answered the questions as best as I could...
Back to top Go down
KiLLErMaN99
Tech Co-Leader
KiLLErMaN99

Sa's Tech Team App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sa's Tech Team App   Sa's Tech Team App I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:28 pm

Doc gtfo applications.

And my answer is still no.
Back to top Go down
SniperAim
EWW Legend
SniperAim

Sa's Tech Team App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sa's Tech Team App   Sa's Tech Team App I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:43 am

DoCuMENTation wrote:
SniperAim wrote:

9. Give examples of a technical problem you would be able to solve. (At least 3.)

-Lag problems
-Virus problems
-Getting rid of programs

Those aren't even problems, those are groups that problems could be put under. Also, getting rid of programs? How is that a fucking problem? Thats just something you know how to do on the computer.
edit: Well I guess you can consider lag problems a 'technical problem' but almost everyone knows how to get rid of lag.

Last time I checked you weren't even a leader or member of this group so gtfo.

So that leaves TDK and Trey. >.>
Back to top Go down
KeaTon
Captain Charisma
KeaTon

Sa's Tech Team App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sa's Tech Team App   Sa's Tech Team App I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:01 am

Got Rid of Doc's post's.

Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
TehDarkKnife

Sa's Tech Team App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sa's Tech Team App   Sa's Tech Team App I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:15 am

sniperaim wrote:
1. trojanvirus win32.zafi.b- isn't that like something that is like a fake pop-up window trying to get you to fix something and it makes you download something. In reality, it's bad? It's kind of like a fake download saying you have a virus, but you really don't and once you download it you got a virus.

Congratulations you have passed the trick question!

Make sure after the setup wizard is complete you leave the box checked "Update".

- Or you can

• Open HijackThis

O23 - Service: Viewpoint Manager Service - Viewpoint Corporation - C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe

• Press "Fix Checked"
  • Close Hijack This.
( I got the middle part off of a website because I could not remember it exactly)

It is a fake virus. You don't even need a program to remove it, just remove it manually. I are depressed in you son. Is this really necessary?

It is called recycle bin Sa's Tech Team App 389584.

-ccleaner
-gamebooster
-speedfan

Noob programs.

You have passed the basic technology test for noob techs. Unfortunately, you usually have a bad attitude and I need to see if you are active.
-Pending

Back to top Go down
SniperAim
EWW Legend
SniperAim

Sa's Tech Team App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sa's Tech Team App   Sa's Tech Team App I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:29 am

TehDarkKnife wrote:
sniperaim wrote:

Congratulations you have passed the trick question!

- Or you can

• Open HijackThis

• Press "Fix Checked"
  • Close Hijack This.

It is a fake virus. You don't even need a program to remove it, just remove it manually. I are depressed in you son. Is this really necessary?

It is called recycle bin Sa's Tech Team App 389584.

-ccleaner
-gamebooster
-speedfan

Noob programs.

You have passed the basic technology test for noob techs. Unfortunately, you usually have a bad attitude and I need to see if you are active.
-Pending

Sorry I didn't find out people actually go on this site until yesterday... Also, I wouldn't say I have a bad attitude. I can sometimes get defensive if people start talking crap. That's just about it. I just want to bring this group back to life. Decision is yours.
Back to top Go down
TehDarkKnife

Sa's Tech Team App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sa's Tech Team App   Sa's Tech Team App I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:41 am

SniperAim wrote:

Sorry I didn't find out people actually go on this site until yesterday... Also, I wouldn't say I have a bad attitude. I can sometimes get defensive if people start talking crap. That's just about it. I just want to bring this group back to life. Decision is yours.
It also looks like you copied most of the information.
Back to top Go down
SniperAim
EWW Legend
SniperAim

Sa's Tech Team App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sa's Tech Team App   Sa's Tech Team App I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:03 am

TehDarkKnife wrote:
SniperAim wrote:

It also looks like you copied most of the information.

"1. trojanvirus win32.zafi.b- isn't that like
something that is like a fake pop-up window trying to get you to fix
something and it makes you download something. In reality, it's bad?
It's kind of like a fake download saying you have a virus, but you
really don't and once you download it you got a virus."

That's copying? Seriously Blackie stop posting and everyone else. This is why I get pissed...
Back to top Go down
KiLLErMaN99
Tech Co-Leader
KiLLErMaN99

Sa's Tech Team App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sa's Tech Team App   Sa's Tech Team App I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:50 am

Most=/=All
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sa's Tech Team App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sa's Tech Team App   Sa's Tech Team App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sa's Tech Team App
Page 1 of 1