Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
Ok My Real ONE! I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
Ok My Real ONE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
Ok My Real ONE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
Ok My Real ONE! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
Ok My Real ONE! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
Ok My Real ONE! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
Ok My Real ONE! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
Ok My Real ONE! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
Ok My Real ONE! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
Ok My Real ONE! I_vote_lcapOk My Real ONE! I_voting_barOk My Real ONE! I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
Ok My Real ONE! I_vote_lcapOk My Real ONE! I_voting_barOk My Real ONE! I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

Ok My Real ONE!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HangOver
EWW Member
HangOver

Ok My Real ONE! Empty
PostSubject: Ok My Real ONE!   Ok My Real ONE! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:54 pm

1. Why do you want to be a clan manager? Becasue I Want To Just Be Helpfull And Be A Bigger PArt Of The Community.

2. Do you have any experience in clans? If so name them.YEs pawntactic= SVg,Gop,KFC,GWX,and Alot Others.

3. What can you give clan managers that nobody else can? I CAn Give You Experiance Ive Been To EveryClan There Is And Ive Seen It all!

4. How old are you? 15

5. What do you think the job of a Clan Manager entails? To Be Helpfull And Ready To Assist Any Clan That needs It

6. Do you understand breaking any rules means you will be removed from your group and possibly banned? Yes,Yes I Do
Back to top Go down
PuritY
#1 in your hearts
PuritY

Ok My Real ONE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok My Real ONE!   Ok My Real ONE! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:55 pm

Still denied. Man, you gotta try harder than that. Think more over the questions, and try again when you feel that you're ABSOLUTELY READY.
Back to top Go down

Ok My Real ONE!
Page 1 of 1