Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
DeathDefy EWW Assistant App I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
DeathDefy EWW Assistant App I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
DeathDefy EWW Assistant App I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
DeathDefy EWW Assistant App I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
DeathDefy EWW Assistant App I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
DeathDefy EWW Assistant App I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
DeathDefy EWW Assistant App I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
DeathDefy EWW Assistant App I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
DeathDefy EWW Assistant App I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
DeathDefy EWW Assistant App I_vote_lcapDeathDefy EWW Assistant App I_voting_barDeathDefy EWW Assistant App I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
DeathDefy EWW Assistant App I_vote_lcapDeathDefy EWW Assistant App I_voting_barDeathDefy EWW Assistant App I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

DeathDefy EWW Assistant App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VIP Owner

DeathDefy EWW Assistant App Empty
PostSubject: DeathDefy EWW Assistant App   DeathDefy EWW Assistant App I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:20 am

1. How long have you been a part of EWW's community. I would say about an entire week!!!

2. What can you do to help EWW? I can suggest a lot of different things for the game. I have came up with 4 main things so far. 1 of those got 100% accepted from the members of the EWW community. I can also give much assistance to new members of the EWW community. As you may see I am on EWW a lot. I like helping people who ask for assistance.

3. What can you give assistants that nobody else can? I can give a lot of time. Whenever I am on the comp. I am always on this site. I can give much maturity also. I can also give leadership. I am a part of Clan Managers and Beta Testers. I was president of my 8th grade class also. I will give anything you ask of me really. If you need something done I can probaly do it... thats what I can do.

4. How old are you? I am 14... born 10/20/1995

5. What do you think the job of an assistant is? The job of an assistant is to make sure everyone follows the rules. If somebody breaks those rules you need to report it to a mod or admin. You also need to make sure people don't spam. If some1 spams you will want to get that thread/post deleted ASAP. We are to assist any member who don't understand the forums.

6. Do you understand that breaking any rules results the removal of you from the group and you may possibly be banned? Yes, I understand this for like the 5th time lol... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

DeathDefy EWW Assistant App Empty
PostSubject: Re: DeathDefy EWW Assistant App   DeathDefy EWW Assistant App I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:37 pm

You never gotten in trouble and you are 100 % mature and you are 100 % worthy of this group.

/accepted
Back to top Go down

DeathDefy EWW Assistant App
Page 1 of 1