Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
Space Robot Will Repair Ships and Bring Satellites to Fiery Doom   I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
Space Robot Will Repair Ships and Bring Satellites to Fiery Doom   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
Space Robot Will Repair Ships and Bring Satellites to Fiery Doom   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
Space Robot Will Repair Ships and Bring Satellites to Fiery Doom   I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
Space Robot Will Repair Ships and Bring Satellites to Fiery Doom   I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
Space Robot Will Repair Ships and Bring Satellites to Fiery Doom   I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
Space Robot Will Repair Ships and Bring Satellites to Fiery Doom   I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
Space Robot Will Repair Ships and Bring Satellites to Fiery Doom   I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
Space Robot Will Repair Ships and Bring Satellites to Fiery Doom   I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
Space Robot Will Repair Ships and Bring Satellites to Fiery Doom   I_vote_lcapSpace Robot Will Repair Ships and Bring Satellites to Fiery Doom   I_voting_barSpace Robot Will Repair Ships and Bring Satellites to Fiery Doom   I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
Space Robot Will Repair Ships and Bring Satellites to Fiery Doom   I_vote_lcapSpace Robot Will Repair Ships and Bring Satellites to Fiery Doom   I_voting_barSpace Robot Will Repair Ships and Bring Satellites to Fiery Doom   I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

Space Robot Will Repair Ships and Bring Satellites to Fiery Doom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Artemis
EWW Member
Artemis

Space Robot Will Repair Ships and Bring Satellites to Fiery Doom   Empty
PostSubject: Space Robot Will Repair Ships and Bring Satellites to Fiery Doom    Space Robot Will Repair Ships and Bring Satellites to Fiery Doom   I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:50 am

Quote :
Meet Justin, the space robot. He's clever, agile, wired to a human for control (of the robot, not the human) and he's a possible solution for fixing orbiting satellites in the post-Shuttle era. If they're dead, he can even fire them to their doom.

http://gizmodo.com/5567328/space-robot-can-repair-ships-or-bring-satellites-to-fiery-doom

---
I guess I owe someone 20 bucks. Robots are going to destroy humanity before zombies.
Back to top Go down

Space Robot Will Repair Ships and Bring Satellites to Fiery Doom
Page 1 of 1