Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
A Moderator.....A Champion.... I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
A Moderator.....A Champion.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
A Moderator.....A Champion.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
A Moderator.....A Champion.... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
A Moderator.....A Champion.... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
A Moderator.....A Champion.... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
A Moderator.....A Champion.... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
A Moderator.....A Champion.... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
A Moderator.....A Champion.... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
A Moderator.....A Champion.... I_vote_lcapA Moderator.....A Champion.... I_voting_barA Moderator.....A Champion.... I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
A Moderator.....A Champion.... I_vote_lcapA Moderator.....A Champion.... I_voting_barA Moderator.....A Champion.... I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

A Moderator.....A Champion....

Go down 
+11
KidFrost
KeaTon
DoCuMENTation
Red
DeadTime
Bones44
PuritY
Artemis
KrustyBoBo
Chieffan
JohnCena
15 posters
AuthorMessage
JohnCena
Hustle Loyalty Respect
JohnCena

A Moderator.....A Champion.... Empty
PostSubject: A Moderator.....A Champion....   A Moderator.....A Champion.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:58 am

Well I couldn't really think of a title so I just put my user title i had on here cause that's what i try to be on this site...and that i try my best to help this site.

To be honest...i don't really feel like making a thread, but obviously there's some issues on this site that gets me ticked off. Today on EWW 3 moderators had mod spots temp remove. First victim was TDK for deleting some threads, i respect the fact he was trying to help...but couldve just talked it out or something. Next person was Fus...people say fus hasn't been doing much, but he's a admin on another site. It's hard to go on two sites at once and be active...i know this cuz im a part in fus's site and it's hard for me also. Last person was....well....me, TDCHAMPION. I get in the chat and i do my routine on there saying my entrance im sure you all know it.

As I was done that people say it's now a bad time for this...I knew something was up because sa told me this ahead of time and I thought this was over with but it wasn't. Apparently Scribbles was in a bad mood...So people were arguing in chat and scribbs clear chat and told everyone to stfu. So...I kind've called him some names [not any curse words, but a minor flame] Everyone knew it was a joke because I was smiling afterwards cause it was funny and stuff, i was kidding though. Scribbs didn't really take it to kindly and banned me no questions asked...I was kind've mad because he's taking his anger out on the members including me. Moments later I refresh EWW I notice that I have to login again.

So....I go to login it says account does not exist...and that's where i got fired the hell up. Apparently he deleted my account. So...i talk to crim and stuff and he gets on chat and settles it with scribbs. Crim tells me to remake my account. I'm like k. So I remake my account, than I go on chat. I see people talking about different things and someone said something funny I guess..because scribbs started laughing. I see him laughing...than i turn to look at my posts "0". I'm like this idiot gonna be laughing while he fucked up my account. So i just call him the hell out flamming him right off the spot. Crim had no choice but to ban me to cool me off. I was thinking about quitting, actually i was GOING to leave this site for a few weeks and maybe more. Crim said he would delete my thread cuz he said, "2 years of you being on here, don't let one thing block you." To be honest...he was right. As of now I ain't gonna be the same cuz it's pathetic how you all act like NOTHING HAPPENED. While im in the chat about to ban all of you cuz im so dam pissed, but I knew it would be wrong so i just leave the chat when i feel like that...honestly im probably gonna feel like that all the time but i have to fight it. Right now...I feel like i can get taking down anytime...and right now I feel like I don't really care about eww anymore...and right now i ain't gonna leave.

So im just here to say, scribbles I do not like you nor respect you. To be honest I can't stand you now. Right now I feel like flamming you, but I'll hold it in. Point is, I'm not gonna be on my best mood these next 2 weeks. So right now, LOOK AT MY POSTS, LOOK AT THE THREADS THAT I MADE THAT SAY "MADE BY GUEST" CUZ RIGHT NOW I DON'T DESERVE THIS, AND RIGHT NOW IM PISSED.

For those of you that read this I probably said a bad word idk, if i did idc. Right now I'm lucky i don't curse the whole site off. EWW disappoints the hell out of me alot. I feel like I get treated like ****. Right now you guys are probably gonna post "calm down dude" or **** like that. You don't know HOW MUCH HARD WORK I PUT IN THIS SITE, DAY IN DAY OUT I MAKE THIS SITE STAND PROUD. Right now my reputation is fucked up on here because the threads that I made are fucked up.

Feel for to say w/e, fact is scribbles. Your the one who did this ****, right now im trying to prevent myself from raging on you or eww. I'm sure i'll get over it, but right now I won't forget this....i will never forget this...
Back to top Go down
Chieffan
Shake N Bake
Chieffan

PostSubject: Re: A Moderator.....A Champion....   A Moderator.....A Champion.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:07 pm

I know how you feel.

Same thing (not as bad though) happened to me when I got demodded.

Im sorry bro, but whether people like it or not, your part of EWW.

Your one of the biggest impacts of EWW history.

Stay, sort it out. IF you go, half of EWW will go.
Back to top Go down
KrustyBoBo
bad disposition
KrustyBoBo

PostSubject: Re: A Moderator.....A Champion....   A Moderator.....A Champion.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:08 pm

Well JC..
not sure what to say :/

I hope you atleast stay around
we respect you alot, man.

what I can say is, things happen.
things will always happen, for better or for worse.
at the end we'll all find a way to make it good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Moderator.....A Champion....   A Moderator.....A Champion.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:46 pm

I dn't wanna sounds messed up but this made me LOL
Well hpefully you don't leave and we all know why this started.
I don't think it's scribbs fault nor yours but what evers.
just be chill and don't leave
Back to top Go down
Artemis
EWW Member
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: A Moderator.....A Champion....   A Moderator.....A Champion.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:18 pm

How does (s word for fecal matter) always happen to you? I just wish that there was no all these things don't happen all the time, but they do. Deleting post count was kind of over the top though :/
Back to top Go down
PuritY
#1 in your hearts
PuritY

PostSubject: Re: A Moderator.....A Champion....   A Moderator.....A Champion.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:28 pm

Hey now. Watching the cursing. You're a mod, set an example.

Anyway, I do agree that it was over the top, but you shouldn't have called him names in the first place. You kind of set yourself as a target for Scribs rage. I'm not saying he's right, or you're right. But I feel you're both going over the top.
Back to top Go down
Bones44
Psychopath
Bones44

PostSubject: Re: A Moderator.....A Champion....   A Moderator.....A Champion.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:48 pm

PuritY wrote:
Hey now. Watching the cursing. You're a mod, set an example.

Anyway, I do agree that it was over the top, but you shouldn't have called him names in the first place. You kind of set yourself as a target for Scribs rage. I'm not saying he's right, or you're right. But I feel you're both going over the top.

You don't know what you're talking about. As much as I like you, I'm kindly asking you to please not say anything related to this again.

Dude I know just how you feel being unappreciated. And how no one respects you. Or the things you've done for this community. You probably saw me in the chat, not saying anything, or that I disconnected through session timeout. It's because I know that if I said what was on my mind, I'd end like you. And Scribs actually deleted my account on one of the old sites. And I was pissed off too. Trust me man... I know how you're feeling. =/
Back to top Go down
PuritY
#1 in your hearts
PuritY

PostSubject: Re: A Moderator.....A Champion....   A Moderator.....A Champion.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:58 pm

I respect your opinion Bones. But I feel the need to say one more thing.

I am a newbie here. I realize I'm not one of the "originals." But seriously, just because you are one, doesn't mean you're better than the new people. I've been getting that alot lately. You've done alot JC, but I feel that the drama here on EWW needs to stop. I've almost lost all interest in coming here anymore because I know there'll be a flame fest going on. And as I type this, I realize that alot of you will think differently of me.

And Bones, I do have a right to tell him to stop the cursing. He's not above the law.

God, I sound like a jerk as I write this, but damnit, I'm sick of it.

Sorry Bones, I'm officialy done on this thread. I'll let you originals talk now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Moderator.....A Champion....   A Moderator.....A Champion.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:16 pm

WTF bones seriously we all have the opinion to talk what ever we want when ever we want and where ever we want.
You nor any other member has the right to tell anyone to not post here.
So please stop telling us what to do.
Back to top Go down
Bones44
Psychopath
Bones44

PostSubject: Re: A Moderator.....A Champion....   A Moderator.....A Champion.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:19 pm

PuritY wrote:

I am a newbie here. I realize I'm not one of the "originals." But seriously, just because you are one, doesn't mean you're better than the new people. I've been getting that alot lately. You've done alot JC, but I feel that the drama here on EWW needs to stop. I've almost lost all interest in coming here anymore because I know there'll be a flame fest going on. And as I type this, I realize that alot of you will think differently of me.

And Bones, I do have a right to tell him to stop the cursing. He's not above the law.

Sorry Bones, I'm officially done on this thread. I'll let you originals talk now.

It's not that I think I'm better than you. Or the new people. It's just... I think we should get more respect. Most of the originals have contributed more than the newer people. I know this may seem bad on my record, but honestly, I think he has the right to curse once or twice. I'm not saying he should go on a flaming/swearing fest, that'd be way out of hand, no matter how mad you are. But you obviously don't understand the amount of anger he has right now. Not many people do. I, however, am VERY aware of how he's feeling right now, or how he was feeling. To sum it up, when it happened, he pretty much wanted to kill scribs and maybe the others who just went on like nothing happened, and probably wanted to rip his hair out and smash things because he couldn't do anything about it. And there's always drama. I think most of us have gotten used to it. There are a select few who try to intervene in the situation instead of just shut up and watch. (Not gonna name anyone) There are also the few not-so-smart people who try to joke around, and maybe even have their own conversations during it.

Again, Pur, I'm not saying that me or any of the other originals are better, just that I believe we deserve recognition and respect for what we've done and what we've been through. You (as in any of the newer people) don't have to like me/us, but I believe we deserve some more respect than others get, and than what we're getting.
Back to top Go down
DeadTime
Im secretly good
DeadTime

PostSubject: Re: A Moderator.....A Champion....   A Moderator.....A Champion.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:30 pm

I did read all of it-I feel sorry for what happened to you, but calling an admin in names(even funny ones) is bad, because you need to understand that one day the admin won't stand that and he will punish you.

So it was only a matter of time.
Back to top Go down
Chieffan
Shake N Bake
Chieffan

PostSubject: Re: A Moderator.....A Champion....   A Moderator.....A Champion.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:14 pm

Bones44 wrote:

It's not that I think I'm better than you. Or the new people. It's just... I think we should get more respect. Most of the originals have contributed more than the newer people. I know this may seem bad on my record, but honestly, I think he has the right to curse once or twice. I'm not saying he should go on a flaming/swearing fest, that'd be way out of hand, no matter how mad you are. But you obviously don't understand the amount of anger he has right now. Not many people do. I, however, am VERY aware of how he's feeling right now, or how he was feeling. To sum it up, when it happened, he pretty much wanted to kill scribs and maybe the others who just went on like nothing happened, and probably wanted to rip his hair out and smash things because he couldn't do anything about it. And there's always drama. I think most of us have gotten used to it. There are a select few who try to intervene in the situation instead of just shut up and watch. (Not gonna name anyone) There are also the few not-so-smart people who try to joke around, and maybe even have their own conversations during it.

Again, Pur, I'm not saying that me or any of the other originals are better, just that I believe we deserve recognition and respect for what we've done and what we've been through. You (as in any of the newer people) don't have to like me/us, but I believe we deserve some more respect than others get, and than what we're getting.

Bones, you know that your a good friend of mine. But really man. You dont really need to get that into this. What happened has happened. In your other post you said you watched what happened because you didnt want anything bad to happen to you. Then when you say "There are a select few who try to intervene in the situation instead of just shut up and watch. (Not gonna name anyone)" That just got me angry at you. I think of myself as an 'original' but your taking this to far. Just because we have been here longer and have done more for this site doesn't make us any better. Every user is equal. Just because we have more power doesn't make us better. The way your thinking is making me feel like your taking EWW for granted. The role of assistant is to help people, not to say "We need more respect because of how long we have been here."

Your a good friend, but I have to stand up for Pur on this one.
Back to top Go down
Red
Darkness In The Light
Red

PostSubject: Re: A Moderator.....A Champion....   A Moderator.....A Champion.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:42 pm

champ we all respect you here

i know i respect you more then most of the other mods even one admin.

hope you stick around :[
Back to top Go down
JohnCena
Hustle Loyalty Respect
JohnCena

PostSubject: Re: A Moderator.....A Champion....   A Moderator.....A Champion.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:20 pm

Lots of long speeches on here...well i told you in my thread I wasn't gonna leave. I've been here for a while and i've done a lot. Scribbles did say his sorry, but it wasn't really a deep one...I can see him doing this again. Scribbles just said when he's mad like that don't get in his way, but if he's gonna start abusing people I'm not gonna just sit there and let him do it. Honestly, my account deletion is actually a bravery sign to me. Since I stood up for all you guys and tried my best to end this. I just got the worse end of the deal...and chief....purity...bones. I ain't taking sides, but bones I agree with you on your part. EWW members back than do deserve some little more appreciate because of how long they've waited and their loyalty for this site and the game. But....like bones said if there's a argument don't just stand there and watch. That's pretty much the stupidest thing to do. Like at least try and contact a admin or moderator or look for help. Never try to make the problem worse than it already is though. Also, chief...bones isn't really trying to put that "we need more respect because of how long we've been here". Like bones has been talking to me how not many people like him on this site and stuff. All he wants is to be treated like any other member on here. Purity about the drama on EWW, we've been having it all the time. It will never stop. I love it, I live it, I respect it. Why you say? Because it helps us solve our problems and get this site more alive! I mean i might've got banned, almost demoded, and account deletion...but man...IT WAS ALL WORTH IT! I stuck up for what was right and if you guys think for a second im gonna leave this site you must need to get my history! I still got HLR in me, Hustle, Loyalty, Respect. I am trained not to quit nor back down. I'm still here!, and my time still is now! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DoCuMENTation
lol hes asian
DoCuMENTation

PostSubject: Re: A Moderator.....A Champion....   A Moderator.....A Champion.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:06 am

Whyd my post get deleted.
What is this?
I am sorry about what happened but im glad we are all over it?
Back to top Go down
KeaTon
Captain Charisma
KeaTon

PostSubject: yup   A Moderator.....A Champion.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:45 am

Ace wrote:

Sorry Bones, I'm officialy done on this thread. I'll let you originals talk now.

I agree with this 100%. took the words right outa my mouth. well put Ace Wink
Back to top Go down
KidFrost
EWW Member
KidFrost

PostSubject: Re: A Moderator.....A Champion....   A Moderator.....A Champion.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:23 am

Ima jump in even though its not my place to
Jc has some rights, but he doesnt have the right to curse in hes thread
Scribbles needs to respect hes own rules by stopping the cursing to
I really could care less if this site is hes or not
A true leader sticks up for what is right and follow's hes own guidelines
Scribbles does none of that
Ever since he came back, ive been seeing him ban/kick, curse, and abuse the members
How are we(The Members) supposed to respect him??
This Drama Has Got to Stop
If It Doesnt Stop Now, It Probally Never Will
Even Crim Said"This is Home, We are a family."
Well im not really seeing that now.
Back to top Go down
Henry
I'm Asian

PostSubject: Re: A Moderator.....A Champion....   A Moderator.....A Champion.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:36 am

Lolz everyone knows its hard to keep up with an website but if they're not really commited to this website they shouldn't have gotten moderator at all. They need to let other people have a chance. Fus runs his own website. Why would he need to be a moderator in another. Its just not right. Although i disagree with the TDK thing. He should have stayed a mod unless he wasn't comitting much to this website
Back to top Go down
http://thelandofeternity.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Zachm
EWW Member
Zachm

PostSubject: Re: A Moderator.....A Champion....   A Moderator.....A Champion.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:44 am

wow thats pretty screwed up jc cant criminal restore your number of posts and stuff like that?
Back to top Go down
Bones44
Psychopath
Bones44

PostSubject: Re: A Moderator.....A Champion....   A Moderator.....A Champion.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:41 am

Zachm wrote:
wow thats pretty screwed up jc cant criminal restore your number of posts and stuff like that?

Forumotion can't manipulate post count, unfortunately.

HellowKitty wrote:
Lolz everyone knows its hard to keep up with an website but if they're not really commited to this website they shouldn't have gotten moderator at all. They need to let other people have a chance. Fus runs his own website. Why would he need to be a moderator in another. Its just not right. Although i disagree with the TDK thing. He should have stayed a mod unless he wasn't comitting much to this website

You know that Neo is admin of Pawn, a moderator on Stick Arena, and either Mod or Admin on a South Park forums. (Not sure if he's still connected with the south park forums)
Back to top Go down
Red
Darkness In The Light
Red

PostSubject: Re: A Moderator.....A Champion....   A Moderator.....A Champion.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:51 pm

TheProdigy wrote:
Ima jump in even though its not my place to
Jc has some rights, but he doesnt have the right to curse in hes thread
Scribbles needs to respect hes own rules by stopping the cursing to
I really could care less if this site is hes or not
A true leader sticks up for what is right and follow's hes own guidelines
Scribbles does none of that
Ever since he came back, ive been seeing him ban/kick, curse, and abuse the members
How are we(The Members) supposed to respect him??
This Drama Has Got to Stop
If It Doesnt Stop Now, It Probally Never Will
Even Crim Said"This is Home, We are a family."
Well im not really seeing that now.

one problom they are crim's rules lol
Back to top Go down
Boss
EWW Member

PostSubject: Re: A Moderator.....A Champion....   A Moderator.....A Champion.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:01 pm

Well i respect you Champ. If you know who i am! =/
Back to top Go down
NemesisX
EWW Member
NemesisX

PostSubject: Re: A Moderator.....A Champion....   A Moderator.....A Champion.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:06 pm

Do not bump threads over 1 week old.
this is 27 days old epico.
Lock Please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Moderator.....A Champion....   A Moderator.....A Champion.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Moderator.....A Champion....
Page 1 of 1