Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
KiLLErMaN99's Tech Team Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
KiLLErMaN99's Tech Team Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
KiLLErMaN99's Tech Team Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
KiLLErMaN99's Tech Team Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
KiLLErMaN99's Tech Team Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
KiLLErMaN99's Tech Team Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
KiLLErMaN99's Tech Team Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
KiLLErMaN99's Tech Team Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
KiLLErMaN99's Tech Team Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
KiLLErMaN99's Tech Team Application I_vote_lcapKiLLErMaN99's Tech Team Application I_voting_barKiLLErMaN99's Tech Team Application I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
KiLLErMaN99's Tech Team Application I_vote_lcapKiLLErMaN99's Tech Team Application I_voting_barKiLLErMaN99's Tech Team Application I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

KiLLErMaN99's Tech Team Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KiLLErMaN99
Tech Co-Leader
KiLLErMaN99

KiLLErMaN99's Tech Team Application Empty
PostSubject: KiLLErMaN99's Tech Team Application   KiLLErMaN99's Tech Team Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:14 pm

1. Why do you want to be a part of the tech team?
My knowledge in Tech varies very differently from pretty much all of the other users on EWW. I'd be a great addition to the team and I've been told several times that I should apply, even though I came back just recently. I feel like I could help the team greatly, seeing as pretty much all of the members in the team aren't in my area of tech. I can cover a pretty good area of that section also. Not all tech members will know everything about everything which is why I would like to help them. It would be great to get back into it, seeing as I was the former leader of the tech team before me and crim got in that long fight, but that is all over with and we have made up. I also lead the tech team on 2 other forums which leads to more credibility.

2. What experience do you have working with technology?
I have great experience in coding from mIRC and BASIC. I also have some knowledge in HTML. I've been coding in mIRC for about a year and a half now. I've made thousands of lines in scripts and I've helped many many people. I also know a lot about forums. I've used forums for quite some time now and I manage a lot of them. A lot of them are really good too, but lacking on the activity which comes from not much advertising. I've also done a lot of work on my desktop and surround sound stereo setup for my computer. I'm running on 2 main speakers, 1 hidden background speaker, 1 mini sub woofer, 1 sub woofer, 2 surround sound speakers, and 2 regular stereo speakers. I was able to set up this complex system very easily all like chain. From 1 speaker to another and then that speaker loops around. I have VERY different knowledge of tech from everyone else in the Tech Team which some times is a good thing and other times it's a bad thing. For example T0xic has a lot of knowledge in hacking, while my knowledge on it is very little, yet I know my way around mIRC very well. It all depends on the topic. I know pretty much everything there is to know about THIS type of forum so that can help when explaining things to users. In fact this very night I helped a moderator learn some commands in the chatbox and I taught him a thing or two.

3. How old are you?
14. Turning 15 in September.

4. Do you understand what the job of the tech team entails?
I understand the tech team entails fully and will live to follow them. As a former lead of the EWW Tech Team I have these entails pretty much wired into my brain. Helping other members to my full extent is what I can do and not just limiting it at members. I can provide guides, tuts, and other things for even the current Tech Team members. There are many things I can do that can help the Tech Team and benefit us all. Most of you already know that too ^^. Although I do have a history of being a bit aggressive I have been working very hard on trying to not be aggressive so you guys should not have to worry about. If I do get mad and become aggressive I'll normally just leave and go draw for a bit and then come back to help person who needs help.

5. Do you understand that breaking any rules will mean you are removed from your group and possible banned?
Possibly*
lern2spall

And yes I do understand.
Back to top Go down

KiLLErMaN99's Tech Team Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: KiLLErMaN99's Tech Team Application   KiLLErMaN99's Tech Team Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:55 pm

I didn't make the format of the application,
and
I guess I will go with accepted.
Don't make a scene with the other tech team members.
Back to top Go down

KiLLErMaN99's Tech Team Application
Page 1 of 1