Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
One Whole Year I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
One Whole Year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
One Whole Year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
One Whole Year I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
One Whole Year I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
One Whole Year I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
One Whole Year I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
One Whole Year I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
One Whole Year I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
One Whole Year I_vote_lcapOne Whole Year I_voting_barOne Whole Year I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

One Whole Year

Go down 
+15
tektek
PuritY
SniperAim
Chieffan
HangOver
DoCuMENTation
Red
Timzown
KeaTon
L
DeadTime
doctord00d
KrustyBoBo
JohnCena
Bones44
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bones44
Psychopath
Bones44

One Whole Year Empty
PostSubject: One Whole Year   One Whole Year I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:26 pm

Well guys, this is officially the one year anniversary of Epic World Warriors. (July 7th) Man, we've been through a lot. We've had 7 forum changes, 3 of them to the same forum that eventually was destroyed completely. We've been on Forumotion forums, MyBB forums, and even vB forums. I've been on 7 of the 8, just not the first. I really have enjoyed this year with all of you. I've made many new friends and learned many new things.

We've been to hell and back, so many times. And for those of you who have stuck with us through even just one forum change, I thank you a lot. The new people, and the people who haven't been here since the beginning, have no idea what we've been through. We've died so many times, but refuse to stay down and keep coming back stronger than ever.

I'm really proud of all of you that have been through all this drama and crap. There's much more to say, but my mind's clouded because this is overwhelming that we've been here for so long. I'd like to personally thank and make some brief comments about a few of the original people.

Jizz/TheCriminaL - Man, you've done so much for us, and have had to deal with all of our crap, and more. You're a great person, and a great choice for Community Admin. No one could replace you.

Scribbles - You may fool around a bit, but without you, we wouldn't be where we are today. Thanks for creating all of this for us.

TDCHAMPION/JohnCena - Where do I start? You've done so much for this community. You've inspired us so many times to just keep fighting and to never back down. You've helped bring us back one time, as well. People may say that the stuff you write and the way you write is corny and stupid, but without it, we probably wouldn't be the way we are today. I think I got some inspiration from you when I was making this thread. I have a lot of respect for you, and hope to be great friends with you for a long time.

SniperAim - Dude, you've done a lot in this community. You may have quit a few times, but you know you just can't leave us. You may not always make the right move, but you stand for what you believe in, and I respect that.

Fusious/lostnfound - We may have our differences and you may do some things I don't particularly like, but you're a really smart kid who's got a good future. You've really helped us in things like updates or creating actual forums.Thanks for being there when we need you.

Kitteh - You've been here longer than anyone besides Scribs and Crim, and have still stayed loyal. You're a good person, and funny too. Thanks for being with us to experience everything.

IZENHOUR - You've stuck through us with mostly everything. You went inactive and were busy with other stuff in real life, but you were an original, and you're a good guy. Thanks for still being with us.

drdude17 - You're a really good person and know what you're doing, even if you do mess around a bit. You've been with us for everything, so thank you.

HybriX/ShankNGanked - You're an original and you've been in every group, so you've got a lot going for you. Thanks for being with us to this day, and helping on the secret project.

Brink/acano - You're a good person who knows a lot. Trustworthy too. It's been a wild year between us both on EWW and in real life. Great friend, good to have someone to talk about stuff in real life, and thanks for all the stuff, good and bad, throughout this year and more times to come.

TehDarkKnife - You're a cool guy who gets the job done. You've been here for a long time and hopefully for a lot longer.

Again, thank you all for such a wonderful year and staying so loyal. It really means a lot to me.

Last edited by Bones44 on Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
JohnCena
Hustle Loyalty Respect
JohnCena

One Whole Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Whole Year   One Whole Year I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:31 pm

I'm glad to see I've inspired you. A lot of people do actually, I just like to make everyone believe that anything is possible. As you saw yesterday when I was finally got unbanned from pawn. You see one whole year on eww a lot happened. Everything on here was worth it, the fights, the arguments, the good times, the bad. It was worth it because we were doing this together and to see this one whole year and is still active! That's how much we've fought for this to stay up! I respect everyone here, and I would like to thank the non - originals for making this site the way it is! Smile
Back to top Go down

One Whole Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Whole Year   One Whole Year I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:35 pm

Well i thank everyone who has stayed with us and i think Crim and scribs do too.
Hopefully the game comes soon so we can get more people and be a beast community. I also thank everyone who has helped this community be what it is today. I'm sure this is gonna go far and if we don't we will always have great memories.
Back to top Go down
KrustyBoBo
bad disposition
KrustyBoBo

One Whole Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Whole Year   One Whole Year I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:37 pm

Happy birthday EWW
Back to top Go down
doctord00d
It's only rain.
doctord00d

One Whole Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Whole Year   One Whole Year I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:39 pm

Man, it feels like more than a year for me.. I don't even remember not being on an EWW site, lawl. This is one great community, we're almost like a family, (lolhidad) I hope we can always keep in touch with one another, you guys are great friends. =3
Back to top Go down
JohnCena
Hustle Loyalty Respect
JohnCena

One Whole Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Whole Year   One Whole Year I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:41 pm

drdude17 wrote:
Man, it feels like more than a year for me.. I don't even remember not being on an EWW site, lawl. This is one great community, we're almost like a family, (lolhidad) I hope we can always keep in touch with one another, you guys are great friends. =3

I feel the same way son...*tears start to water* Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
DeadTime
Im secretly good
DeadTime

One Whole Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Whole Year   One Whole Year I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:44 pm

Wow, 1 year has passed since this kind of forums was made-Too bad I wasn't on the first one(I think I joined on the 3rd or 4th).

Happy birthday EWW---->Cake:
One Whole Year Christmas%20Cake
Back to top Go down
L
EWW Member
L

One Whole Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Whole Year   One Whole Year I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:12 pm

Feels longer than a year. Happy birthday EWW! Smile
Back to top Go down
KeaTon
Captain Charisma
KeaTon

One Whole Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Whole Year   One Whole Year I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:52 pm

Thanks for the Comments and great thread.
Back to top Go down
Timzown
User

One Whole Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Whole Year   One Whole Year I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:23 pm

nice thread bones Smile it feels like more than a year, but its been a great time being with all my buddies
Back to top Go down
Red
Darkness In The Light
Red

One Whole Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Whole Year   One Whole Year I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:28 pm

hehe one whole year :]
-EWW original :]
Back to top Go down
Bones44
Psychopath
Bones44

One Whole Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Whole Year   One Whole Year I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:19 am

Brink wrote:

Oh crap I forgot about you. Embarassed

Edit: Added you. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
DoCuMENTation
lol hes asian
DoCuMENTation

One Whole Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Whole Year   One Whole Year I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:25 am

Conq wrote:
Happy birthday EWW
Yes.
Back to top Go down
Red
Darkness In The Light
Red

One Whole Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Whole Year   One Whole Year I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:15 am

Bones44 wrote:
Brink wrote:

Oh crap I forgot about you. Embarassed

Edit: Added you. Rolling Eyes

yea damn stright u did! lol
Back to top Go down
HangOver
EWW Member
HangOver

One Whole Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Whole Year   One Whole Year I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:17 am

you forgot Ponch..
Back to top Go down
Chieffan
Shake N Bake
Chieffan

One Whole Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Whole Year   One Whole Year I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:19 am

Glad to see us still growing.

Wink

~Do I count as an original? :\
Back to top Go down
SniperAim
EWW Legend
SniperAim

One Whole Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Whole Year   One Whole Year I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:42 am

Its been more then a year lol.
Back to top Go down
Bones44
Psychopath
Bones44

One Whole Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Whole Year   One Whole Year I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:27 am

Ponch wrote:
you forgot Ponch..

You're certainly not an original. Don't post spam either.

Chieffan wrote:
Glad to see us still growing.

Wink

~Do I count as an original? :\

I don't think you joined in July of '09. o.O
Back to top Go down
PuritY
#1 in your hearts
PuritY

One Whole Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Whole Year   One Whole Year I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:56 am

I have no idea how long I've been here. I'm not an original, but I've certainly toughed it out through a couple of website changes. I'm glad to be a part of EWW. Keep it up guys. Wink
Back to top Go down
HangOver
EWW Member
HangOver

One Whole Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Whole Year   One Whole Year I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:46 am

Bones I Was Here When Yall First Attempted To Make This Game.
Back to top Go down
Bones44
Psychopath
Bones44

One Whole Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Whole Year   One Whole Year I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:50 am

Ponch wrote:
Bones I Was Here When Yall First Attempted To Make This Game.

I highly doubt that. When did you join?
Back to top Go down
HangOver
EWW Member
HangOver

One Whole Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Whole Year   One Whole Year I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:55 am

IDK
Bones Why Are You All Over My Junk Like Really Chill Ou And Worry About Someone Else
Back to top Go down
tektek
That's what she said
tektek

One Whole Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Whole Year   One Whole Year I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:02 am

Congrats EWW, and all of the originals. I'm doing what I can to make this site better. It was a fantastic opportunity being mod, and I'm hoping for it to happen again =]
Back to top Go down
LambOfGod4218
EWW Member
LambOfGod4218

One Whole Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Whole Year   One Whole Year I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:06 am

Wow, cant believe its really been a year...
Back to top Go down
KidFrost
EWW Member
KidFrost

One Whole Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Whole Year   One Whole Year I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:32 am

A year?
Mhm
Congratz then every1
Where the shampaign and beers at???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One Whole Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Whole Year   One Whole Year I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Whole Year
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next