Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
Docs ewwa application I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
Docs ewwa application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
Docs ewwa application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
Docs ewwa application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
Docs ewwa application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
Docs ewwa application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
Docs ewwa application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
Docs ewwa application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
Docs ewwa application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
Docs ewwa application I_vote_lcapDocs ewwa application I_voting_barDocs ewwa application I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
Docs ewwa application I_vote_lcapDocs ewwa application I_voting_barDocs ewwa application I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

Docs ewwa application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DoCuMENTation
lol hes asian
DoCuMENTation

Docs ewwa application Empty
PostSubject: Docs ewwa application   Docs ewwa application I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:58 am

1. How long have you been a part of EWW's community.

Since about 4-5 months. I have been on this new site the day after it was created. People never tell me anything the day it happens D:

2. What can you do to help EWW?

Well I believe I can use my communication skills to help EWW, I also think that having more responsibility could help me mature more.

3. What can you give assistants that nobody else can?

I have a lot of experience with darkbb forums, so I think I will be able to help with that. I also think that I can be active and help answer peoples questions about
many things, computers, graphics, games ect.

4. How old are you?

I'm turning 13 in 3 months.

5. What do you think the job of an assistant is?

I think my job as a assistant would be to post in the help section often when people need there questions answered, and I also think I should be making guides
to help other people with the darkbb forums.

6. Do you understand that breaking any rules results the removal of you from the group and you may possibly be banned?

Yes.
Back to top Go down
JohnCena
Hustle Loyalty Respect
JohnCena

Docs ewwa application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docs ewwa application   Docs ewwa application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:39 am

You seem to get ban a lot and you still haven't seem to understand maturity on here. Doc I know how much you wanted this, but you just haven't earned it.

/denied
Back to top Go down

Docs ewwa application
Page 1 of 1