Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
Need moar threads. I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
Need moar threads. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
Need moar threads. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
Need moar threads. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
Need moar threads. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
Need moar threads. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
Need moar threads. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
Need moar threads. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
Need moar threads. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
Need moar threads. I_vote_lcapNeed moar threads. I_voting_barNeed moar threads. I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
Need moar threads. I_vote_lcapNeed moar threads. I_voting_barNeed moar threads. I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

Need moar threads.

Go down 
+4
DoCuMENTation
KiDD
KeaTon
PuritY
8 posters
AuthorMessage
PuritY
#1 in your hearts
PuritY

Need moar threads. Empty
PostSubject: Need moar threads.   Need moar threads. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:53 am

So, discuss the world here.

How do you feel about the world today?
Back to top Go down
KeaTon
Captain Charisma
KeaTon

Need moar threads. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need moar threads.   Need moar threads. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:56 am

The world today is full of politics, most politics are two faced, they promise big things, but then half of the stuff they promise never gets done. we should've had all the soldiers pulled out a year ago. Look at it now. People are dieing over their, were loosing more then what we are gaining. We NEED someone to step up as president, we need someone like JFK, to change what we have become.
Back to top Go down
KiDD
EWW Member
KiDD

Need moar threads. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need moar threads.   Need moar threads. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:53 am

The world is corrupt enough said.
Back to top Go down

Need moar threads. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need moar threads.   Need moar threads. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:41 am

Well my question to the goverment is
Why waste time so much time on building weapons to kill your own kind
when you can be helping your own kind by wasting that time in finding the cure of cancer.
Back to top Go down
DoCuMENTation
lol hes asian
DoCuMENTation

Need moar threads. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need moar threads.   Need moar threads. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:12 am

PhunK wrote:
Well my question to the goverment is
Why waste time so much time on building weapons to kill your own kind
when you can be helping your own kind by wasting that time in finding the cure of cancer.
Yes.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
EWW Member
Artemis

Need moar threads. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need moar threads.   Need moar threads. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:19 am

1) Miss America contestants should really stop quoting the UN in their speeches. (What I really want is...world peace). It's not going to happen. It's our human flaw. We can't get along with everyone unless we are all sedated or something like that.
2) Stop improving weapons. It's getting to the point that we have a ton of weapons that can blow out a large city with a push of a button.
3) I believe that America's time as the alpha dog is close to an end. China will be the next big bad. I hate learning Manderin. Damn...
4) No this can't be changed because no matter how good our president is we have 3 sides: Liberal (wants healthcare, accept illegals, handouts) Conservative (opposite), and anarchists (not on the ballot, but does not want a leader at all). Our economy is in the crapper and there's nothing that we could have done to avoid it. Everyone says we shouldn't have gone to war. What did you want us to do? Sit on our asses while the terrorists take out another one of our buildings, or even cities? The war was unavoidable, and it's very hard to pull out even now because of the shaky government and religious debacles.
5) Getting away from politics... Our TV stations really need to get it together. Original shows does not mean fail shows. Most people don't tune/get into original shows till the 2nd season, which is when they're already canceled. RIP Firefly.
6) Don't flame me, but I believe there's some diseases we should not be able to cure. Why? Overpopulation. We've cured most of the diseases on the planet. We're way past our limit on natural resources and land. If we keep this up we're all going to die.
Back to top Go down
NemesisX
EWW Member
NemesisX

Need moar threads. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need moar threads.   Need moar threads. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:33 am

Artemis wrote:
1) Miss America contestants should really stop quoting the UN in their speeches. (What I really want is...world peace). It's not going to happen. It's our human flaw. We can't get along with everyone unless we are all sedated or something like that.
2) Stop improving weapons. It's getting to the point that we have a ton of weapons that can blow out a large city with a push of a button.
3) I believe that America's time as the alpha dog is close to an end. China will be the next big bad. I hate learning Manderin. Damn...
4) No this can't be changed because no matter how good our president is we have 3 sides: Liberal (wants healthcare, accept illegals, handouts) Conservative (opposite), and anarchists (not on the ballot, but does not want a leader at all). Our economy is in the crapper and there's nothing that we could have done to avoid it. Everyone says we shouldn't have gone to war. What did you want us to do? Sit on our asses while the terrorists take out another one of our buildings, or even cities? The war was unavoidable, and it's very hard to pull out even now because of the shaky government and religious debacles.
5) Getting away from politics... Our TV stations really need to get it together. Original shows does not mean fail shows. Most people don't tune/get into original shows till the 2nd season, which is when they're already canceled. RIP Firefly.
6) Don't flame me, but I believe there's some diseases we should not be able to cure. Why? Overpopulation. We've cured most of the diseases on the planet. We're way past our limit on natural resources and land. If we keep this up we're all going to die.

Im lovin that paragraph.
The world is going to hell.
You know i can see why some people dont believe in 2012
but i think its gonna happen.
besides it wouldnt be bad to cut down on population..
if you ask me, only a hand full of people truly deserve to live.
most of them are insconsiderate and just.. ignorant.
people kill and destry to only get what they want.
they care for nothing else but themselves
Back to top Go down
Zachm
EWW Member
Zachm

Need moar threads. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need moar threads.   Need moar threads. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:21 am

today is hot i just got done mowing and now im leaving my moms and going to my unaircondition dads house!!! uhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
KiLLErMaN99
Tech Co-Leader
KiLLErMaN99

Need moar threads. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need moar threads.   Need moar threads. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:57 pm

It's all overrated. Just stay in your house, don't get involved, and nothing will happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need moar threads. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need moar threads.   Need moar threads. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need moar threads.
Page 1 of 1