Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
Kidd's Tech Team App I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
Kidd's Tech Team App I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
Kidd's Tech Team App I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
Kidd's Tech Team App I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
Kidd's Tech Team App I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
Kidd's Tech Team App I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
Kidd's Tech Team App I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
Kidd's Tech Team App I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
Kidd's Tech Team App I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
Kidd's Tech Team App I_vote_lcapKidd's Tech Team App I_voting_barKidd's Tech Team App I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
Kidd's Tech Team App I_vote_lcapKidd's Tech Team App I_voting_barKidd's Tech Team App I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

Kidd's Tech Team App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KiDD
EWW Member
KiDD

Kidd's Tech Team App Empty
PostSubject: Kidd's Tech Team App   Kidd's Tech Team App I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:18 am

1. Why do you want to be a part of the tech team?
I think I know enough about tech to actually help people with there tech problems.

What experience do you have working with technology?
I know how to remove viruses and other harmful things from your computer.

3. How old
are you?

4. Do you understand what the job of the tech team
entails?
Yes, it entails me to help people with any problems they are having with there tech.

5. Do you understand that breaking any rules will mean
you are removed from your group and possible banned?
Yes, I'll do my best to help people and stay in the tech team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidd's Tech Team App   Kidd's Tech Team App I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:59 pm

Application Accepted
Now:

Answer these 3 questions:
Form:Easy:

1: How would you remove a trojan horse Win32 Xorer.Gen manually?

2: Which of the 3 have the most chance to be infected with viruses:
PC, MAC, Linux

3: What is Vundo and what driver does it create its function in?
Back to top Go down
KiDD
EWW Member
KiDD

PostSubject: Re: Kidd's Tech Team App   Kidd's Tech Team App I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:28 am

1. Run a scan/This would probably detect all third party images installed into your computer, Then Extract the program from its zip archive and move it to your c drive. Then reboot your computer in safe mode. Look for malicous files among the programs that run during system bootup or login click options on check the boxes that says "include empty locations" verify code signature, Hide signed microsoft entries. Then look for whichever has trojan or spyware componets. Delete. Then go to mycomputer and delete it. When you think you've deleted all the Win 32 files reboot computer.

I fail at explaining sorry >_>

2.PC

3. There are 2 kinds of Vundo the trojan and the vundo program. Don't know which your talking about...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidd's Tech Team App   Kidd's Tech Team App I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:24 am

Kidd wrote:
1. Run a scan/This would probably detect all third party images installed into your computer, Then Extract the program from its zip archive and move it to your c drive. Then reboot your computer in safe mode. Look for malicous files among the programs that run during system bootup or login click options on check the boxes that says "include empty locations" verify code signature, Hide signed microsoft entries. Then look for whichever has trojan or spyware componets. Delete. Then go to mycomputer and delete it. When you think you've deleted all the Win 32 files reboot computer.

I fail at explaining sorry >_>

2.PC

3. There are 2 kinds of Vundo the trojan and the vundo program. Don't know which your talking about...

1st:First of all it is dangerous to not organize your steps because people can get the wrong idea and think of different orders of things. You didn't mention for what processor this is e.g Dell, Compaq, etc...
1/2 point off.
Correct format would be step-by-step.
Just as a fact to everyone: it is dangerous to remove this type of virus manually

3rd: Talking about Vundo Trojan and where does it create its virus driver file in and what is the name of the file.

Well you asked to be denied, so here you go. Have confidence in yourself if you really want to join.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kidd's Tech Team App   Kidd's Tech Team App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kidd's Tech Team App
Page 1 of 1