Coming SOON!HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
Mon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
 
Red (1357)
 
Chieffan (1331)
 
KeaTon (1222)
 
KrustyBoBo (1193)
 
Henry (1176)
 
Bones44 (1130)
 
skeletor (879)
 
SmoothCopyCat (848)
 
DoCuMENTation (819)
 
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

Share | 
 

 New Admin

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SniperAim
EWW Legend
avatar

Posts : 524
Points : 3714
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-17

PostSubject: New Admin   Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well i'm a community admin and I'm here to help.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Bones44
Psychopath
avatar

Posts : 1130
Points : 4234
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2010-06-17
Age : 22
Location : Long Island, New York

PostSubject: Re: New Admin   Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:34 am

TDCHAMPION is right. Hell, even I deserve it more, and that will never happen. drdude17 deserves it more. TDK deserves it more. Practically all the mods, even some of the ex-mods, deserve it more. You've had so many chances at mod. And have been demodded all the times. It had even been said you weren't getting mod for a while. And now you're admin? You don't know much. And all you do is rage and flame and break the rules and get rewarded for it.

_________________



Thanks Kitteh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KiLLErMaN99
Tech Co-Leader
avatar

Posts : 685
Points : 3823
Reputation : -11
Join date : 2010-07-03
Location : Here

PostSubject: Re: New Admin   Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:43 am

Actually this is pathetic. The fact that you think you deserv it is bad. I doubt you even know how to admin a forum like this and the fact that you are raging over silly stuff like this is just sad. I'm not trying to flame you or anything but seriously? Being a moderator is 2348923580239850923890x different from being an administrator. And administrator needs the skills to run a forum. That requires knowledge of the admin cp and the type of coding this forum requires. You showed me that you did not have that when I had to make YOU your website for HLR. I don't think that you would be the right choice and honestly you only need 1 admin for this forum. Too much staff is bad because you get annoying abusive things like this happening.

_________________
Back to top Go down
SeVenZ
EWW Member


Posts : 3
Points : 2905
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-07-17

PostSubject: Re: New Admin   Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:51 am

Wow i see how criminal does not care about the community and why did scribbles even chose him as his partner?
Back to top Go down
JohnCena
Hustle Loyalty Respect
avatar

Posts : 644
Points : 3822
Reputation : -3
Join date : 2010-07-02
Age : 24
Location : Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

PostSubject: Re: New Admin   Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:53 am

LambOfGod4218 wrote:

Well if you were more active you probably wouldve had it all along, as of now TDK would probably be the best bet.

I get on everyday, I admit I've been slacking on activity, but I still do my updates on the spotlight + assistant progress reports.



Bones44 wrote:
TDCHAMPION is right. Hell, even I deserve it more, and that will never happen. drdude17 deserves it more. TDK deserves it more. Practically all the mods, even some of the ex-mods, deserve it more. You've had so many chances at mod. And have been demodded all the times. It had even been said you weren't getting mod for a while. And now you're admin? You don't know much. And all you do is rage and flame and break the rules and get rewarded for it.


Thanks Bones, I know what I say is true. I'm just trying to do the best for the community like always.

KiLLErMaN99 wrote:
Actually this is pathetic. The fact that you think you deserv it is bad. I doubt you even know how to admin a forum like this and the fact that you are raging over silly stuff like this is just sad. I'm not trying to flame you or anything but seriously? Being a moderator is 2348923580239850923890x different from being an administrator. And administrator needs the skills to run a forum. That requires knowledge of the admin cp and the type of coding this forum requires. You showed me that you did not have that when I had to make YOU your website for HLR. I don't think that you would be the right choice and honestly you only need 1 admin for this forum. Too much staff is bad because you get annoying abusive things like this happening.



My god out of all the people it's killerman!!!!!! The guy who doesn't know anything about EWW and what it is about. Meaning I was admin on here for 3 weeks and I did a wonderful job. Why was I deadmin? Because another person on here that was suppose to help scribbs with gaming got admin and I had to be removed.

Point is, I've been admin in so many websites like this. Don't tell me what I don't and don't have. I never abuse, I do my job on here at all times!!!!! You didn't make any site for HLR. I've made tons of sites, point is I have more determination than anyone on this site. If I can I want to do something I can do it, if I feel like banning you. Sure why not? I can do it.


Point is watch who you calling out, feel free to reply to this. I really wanna see what you have to say cuz honestly you don't know anything about me and right now you aren't worth the time

_________________
Back to top Go down
SniperAim
EWW Legend
avatar

Posts : 524
Points : 3714
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-17

PostSubject: Re: New Admin   Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:56 am

Flame me all you want... I really don't care. Locked because of flaming. I didn't pay Crim gaia money for admin. He offered it because he was inactive. Now stop complaining Mods...


Last edited by SniperAim on Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
doctord00d
It's only rain.
avatar

Posts : 330
Points : 3414
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-06-17
Age : 23
Location : Irwin, PA

PostSubject: Re: New Admin   Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:58 am

Ok, we've had too many different forums, and there have been way too many incidents on EWW. I want this forum to be THE LAST. If it wasn't for the great people, I would've left this site months ago. I'm OK with SA being admin, I just want him to act right, and make good choices. As long as he can keep the community stable, and be active, I guess i'll support him. I just wanna say this; don't start doing those contests and lowering staff count. We don't need any contests, they lead to arguments. And lowering staff isn't going to acheive anything. These members we have now were here first, therefore they should have a better shot at getting staff than people that join when the game is out. Doesn't matter if the newer ones are better, I'd rather have loyalty and trust on my team, rather than skills. Just try to take this seriously, SA. If this forum fails because of you, i'm done with this.
Back to top Go down
Bones44
Psychopath
avatar

Posts : 1130
Points : 4234
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2010-06-17
Age : 22
Location : Long Island, New York

PostSubject: Re: New Admin   Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:11 am

SniperAim wrote:
Flame me all you want... I really don't care. Locked because of flaming. I didn't pay Crim gaia money for admin. He offered it because he was inactive. Now stop complaining Mods...

He offered because he can't do his job. He won't even talk to his own staff. I messaged him on MSN and he immediately signed off.

_________________



Thanks Kitteh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PuritY
#1 in your hearts
avatar

Posts : 1468
Points : 4113
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 23
Location : I changed this so new people won't know. :D

PostSubject: Re: New Admin   Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:33 am

Always happens when I'm gone.

_________________


Thanks JaKe and Kitteh <3
6. What the staff says goes.

Back to top Go down
Jizz
Admin


Posts : 559
Points : 3607
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-06-16

PostSubject: Re: New Admin   Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:25 am

He knows not to consolodate without me.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://epicworldwarrior.darkbb.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New Admin   

Back to top Go down
 
New Admin
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epic World Warriors :: News :: Updates-
Jump to: