Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
Stabbed in the back I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
Stabbed in the back I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
Stabbed in the back I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
Stabbed in the back I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
Stabbed in the back I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
Stabbed in the back I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
Stabbed in the back I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
Stabbed in the back I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
Stabbed in the back I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
Stabbed in the back I_vote_lcapStabbed in the back I_voting_barStabbed in the back I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
Stabbed in the back I_vote_lcapStabbed in the back I_voting_barStabbed in the back I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

Stabbed in the back

Go down 
+7
doctord00d
Phresk0
DeadTime
Jizz
KeaTon
Bones44
Blackie
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackie

Blackie

Stabbed in the back Empty
PostSubject: Stabbed in the back   Stabbed in the back I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:54 pm

I dont know about you guys but it seems like Pawn destroyed Eww. Most of the people who were very active on Eww are now active on Pawn. I barely ever see some one on except Bones..... No new forum posts or new things to talk about.... maybe the new site will fix this
Back to top Go down
Bones44
Psychopath
Bones44

PostSubject: Re: Stabbed in the back   Stabbed in the back I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:19 am

Blackie wrote:
I dont know about you guys but it seems like Pawn destroyed Eww. Most of the people who were very active on Eww are now active on Pawn. I barely ever see some one on except Bones..... No new forum posts or new things to talk about.... maybe the new site will fix this

Jizz says wait for the hype of PT to die down. But, seeing as everyone wants to get their ranks back, it's going to be at least another month before the hype wears off. Two of our mods are constantly on PT. And the head mod doesn't even visit the chat anymore. He's just on PT for like 10 hours all together a day, and on here at most 3 minutes a day. As much as I support TDCHAMPION as mod, we need a new moderator staff. The ones that are active no matter what.

It's very sad to see that some rule breakers (Yes, you Blackie, even though I'm supporting what you're saying, you do break rules and you know it) are more active than all three of the moderators combined.
Back to top Go down
KeaTon
Captain Charisma
KeaTon

PostSubject: Re: Stabbed in the back   Stabbed in the back I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:08 am

I agree, I come on everyday and chat for alittle bit, because i love it here. But I have to admit even my activity has gone down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stabbed in the back   Stabbed in the back I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:39 am

We need a new moderator that is more active.
/Support.
Back to top Go down
Jizz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stabbed in the back   Stabbed in the back I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:16 am

Jizz agrees.
Back to top Go down
https://epicworldwarrior.darkbb.com
DeadTime
Im secretly good
DeadTime

PostSubject: Re: Stabbed in the back   Stabbed in the back I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:48 am

new staff!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Phresk0
EWW Member

PostSubject: Re: Stabbed in the back   Stabbed in the back I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:14 am

we all agree lol.
Back to top Go down
doctord00d
It's only rain.
doctord00d

PostSubject: Re: Stabbed in the back   Stabbed in the back I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:42 am

Hey, I'm on here at least 3 hours a day. =l Aaaaaaand I don't even play PT. I'm just doing other things. I'm without a doubt the most active mod/admin. =P
Back to top Go down
Phresk0
EWW Member

PostSubject: Re: Stabbed in the back   Stabbed in the back I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:58 am

So i heard convict got mod
Back to top Go down
Blackie

Blackie

PostSubject: Re: Stabbed in the back   Stabbed in the back I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 7:25 am

Xhyz0r wrote:
So i heard convict got mod

A new mod isnt going to fix this you could mod every one on the site and still the problem would arouse. We need to trafic more members to Eww fresh meat from other site rather than pawn >.>
Back to top Go down
Phresk0
EWW Member

PostSubject: Re: Stabbed in the back   Stabbed in the back I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 7:26 am

well eww cant be active with no game -_-
Back to top Go down
Chieffan
Shake N Bake
Chieffan

PostSubject: Re: Stabbed in the back   Stabbed in the back I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 7:27 am

Once the forum dies, the people who are active have nothing to post about.

That includes acouple people like myself and bones.

We are the most active posters. But, with no new posts/topics being created, there is really nothing we can do about it.

That's why we need everyone to step it up and become active.

I agree with what your saying, and I'm glad convict was the new mod! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phresk0
EWW Member

PostSubject: Re: Stabbed in the back   Stabbed in the back I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 7:40 am

-_- i post too.
Just not in Forums games i think that section is really stupid.
Other then that i only post in threads that get my atention.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
EWW Member
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Stabbed in the back   Stabbed in the back I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:38 am

Blackie wrote:

Pawn is a bigger community and has more to offer (for now). And we won't find out 'til this "new site" comes out if EWW will be more active.
Back to top Go down
LambOfGod4218
EWW Member
LambOfGod4218

PostSubject: Re: Stabbed in the back   Stabbed in the back I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:23 am

To be honest without Pawn EWW wouldnt be as big as it is today.

/end.

Also if you want to see more traffic then we should get some admins who will actually tell us about the game and how its coming along instead of giving us a empty-timelines and shady references.
Back to top Go down
Henry
I'm Asian

PostSubject: Re: Stabbed in the back   Stabbed in the back I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:08 am

Well i think you should put up more usergroups and allow more people in. That'll make people more active and try harder to be in it. Also to be apart of the usergroup you must be active.
Back to top Go down
http://thelandofeternity.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Bones44
Psychopath
Bones44

PostSubject: Re: Stabbed in the back   Stabbed in the back I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:09 am

Jesus wrote:
Well i think you should put up more usergroups and allow more people in. That'll make people more active and try harder to be in it. Also to be apart of the usergroup you must be active.

Usergroups need to have a purpose. It can't just be a random group.
Back to top Go down
Henry
I'm Asian

PostSubject: Re: Stabbed in the back   Stabbed in the back I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:17 am

Bones44 wrote:
Jesus wrote:

Im not saying let anyone in. I'm saying open it up more. Alot of you guys are taking favorites and not letting anyone have a chance.
Back to top Go down
Bones44
Psychopath
Bones44

PostSubject: Re: Stabbed in the back   Stabbed in the back I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:18 am

Jesus wrote:
Bones44 wrote:
Jesus wrote:

Im not saying let anyone in. I'm saying open it up more. Alot of you guys are taking favorites and not letting anyone have a chance.

That's not true.
Back to top Go down
Henry
I'm Asian

PostSubject: Re: Stabbed in the back   Stabbed in the back I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:34 am

Bones44 wrote:
Jesus wrote:
Bones44 wrote:
Jesus wrote:

That's not true.
Yes i am.
Back to top Go down
Bones44
Psychopath
Bones44

PostSubject: Re: Stabbed in the back   Stabbed in the back I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:44 am

Jesus wrote:
Bones44 wrote:
Jesus wrote:
Bones44 wrote:
Jesus wrote:

That's not true.
Yes i am.

"That's not true." "Yes I am."

That makes sense. >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stabbed in the back   Stabbed in the back I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stabbed in the back
Page 1 of 1