Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
Timzown's Advertisement Group App I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
Timzown's Advertisement Group App I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
Timzown's Advertisement Group App I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
Timzown's Advertisement Group App I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
Timzown's Advertisement Group App I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
Timzown's Advertisement Group App I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
Timzown's Advertisement Group App I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
Timzown's Advertisement Group App I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
Timzown's Advertisement Group App I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
Timzown's Advertisement Group App I_vote_lcapTimzown's Advertisement Group App I_voting_barTimzown's Advertisement Group App I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
Timzown's Advertisement Group App I_vote_lcapTimzown's Advertisement Group App I_voting_barTimzown's Advertisement Group App I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

Timzown's Advertisement Group App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Timzown
User

Timzown's Advertisement Group App Empty
PostSubject: Timzown's Advertisement Group App   Timzown's Advertisement Group App I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:37 pm

1. Why do you want to be in the Ad Crew?
I want to help EWW become even more active and fun for everyone.

2. What is "Advertisement?"
The act of giving information on something to someone who might be interested in it. (<- Very Happy I wrote dat myself hehe sounds so pro)

3. Give me 3-5 example of your advertisement skills.
1. I know a lot of people who have interests in zombie games and am good at convincing them to try out new ones.
2. I have played in multiple games that have a relation to what EWW is going to be, giving me ides on what to advertise on. (interesting parts of the game that will entice others to join)
3. On PT, i've already been recruiting a bit from my friends who arent already on here

4. In your opinion where do you think would be a good place to advertise?
In places with lots of people who will probably have interest in the EWW game we're making. For example, DF, since its gonna be a zombie type game.

5. Will you be respectful to the other members of the Ad Crew, not matter what past history you have together?
Yes, mainly because I have no grudges against anyone.

6. How old are you?
I am 14 years and 5 months old :0

7. This group actually requires undetermined amount of work, will you stay in this user-group and help promote this game with little or no reward besides the self satisfaction of an active game and community?
Yes, an active game and community full of friends that I know is a good enough reward for me.

8. Do you realize any horseplay or user abuse will result in the removal of this user-group and a possible ban?
Yes, of course I realise this.
Back to top Go down
SmoothCopyCat
Second & Sebring

PostSubject: Re: Timzown's Advertisement Group App   Timzown's Advertisement Group App I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:08 am

Hmm, decent app.
Give me, 1-2 good examples of your advertising skill.

Something you applied to real life, not just gaming.
Back to top Go down
Timzown
User

PostSubject: Re: Timzown's Advertisement Group App   Timzown's Advertisement Group App I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:21 am

In real life? :3

Well, I am pretty creative and decent at coming up with slogans and stuff (in my own opinion Razz), if im given a topic, I can probably think up some slogan or funny stuff to go with it. For school and stuff, i've been decent at doing that stuff for like projects. (though it wasnt advertising stuff) (its kind of the same concept Razz)
Back to top Go down
SmoothCopyCat
Second & Sebring

PostSubject: Re: Timzown's Advertisement Group App   Timzown's Advertisement Group App I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:42 am

Let me see an example of your work.
Back to top Go down
Timzown
User

PostSubject: Re: Timzown's Advertisement Group App   Timzown's Advertisement Group App I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:09 am

idunno D:, its been a while lol. Why dont u gimmie a topic and i make up a slogan. Razz
Back to top Go down
SmoothCopyCat
Second & Sebring

PostSubject: Re: Timzown's Advertisement Group App   Timzown's Advertisement Group App I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:22 pm

Make a simple slogan for "Epic World Warriors."

Considering thats the game we are making ad's for.
Back to top Go down
Timzown
User

PostSubject: Re: Timzown's Advertisement Group App   Timzown's Advertisement Group App I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:07 pm

Join Epic World Warriors, Extreme Worldwide Web Game in Development, Instead of playing (game name) wouldn't you rather be an epic world warrior?
Back to top Go down
SmoothCopyCat
Second & Sebring

PostSubject: Re: Timzown's Advertisement Group App   Timzown's Advertisement Group App I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:06 pm

Meehhh, not really feeling the slogan.

But i'll give you a shot for now, your app is pretty solid.

We'll see how you do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Timzown's Advertisement Group App   Timzown's Advertisement Group App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Timzown's Advertisement Group App
Page 1 of 1