Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
Weird, cool, and funny dancing at the same time.   I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
Weird, cool, and funny dancing at the same time.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
Weird, cool, and funny dancing at the same time.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
Weird, cool, and funny dancing at the same time.   I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
Weird, cool, and funny dancing at the same time.   I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
Weird, cool, and funny dancing at the same time.   I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
Weird, cool, and funny dancing at the same time.   I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
Weird, cool, and funny dancing at the same time.   I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
Weird, cool, and funny dancing at the same time.   I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
Weird, cool, and funny dancing at the same time.   I_vote_lcapWeird, cool, and funny dancing at the same time.   I_voting_barWeird, cool, and funny dancing at the same time.   I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
Weird, cool, and funny dancing at the same time.   I_vote_lcapWeird, cool, and funny dancing at the same time.   I_voting_barWeird, cool, and funny dancing at the same time.   I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

Weird, cool, and funny dancing at the same time.

Go down 
+2
Henry
Chieffan1001
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chieffan1001
'
'
Chieffan1001

Weird, cool, and funny dancing at the same time.   Empty
PostSubject: Weird, cool, and funny dancing at the same time.    Weird, cool, and funny dancing at the same time.   I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:41 am

Back to top Go down
Henry
I'm Asian

PostSubject: Re: Weird, cool, and funny dancing at the same time.    Weird, cool, and funny dancing at the same time.   I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:35 am

u should learn somthing from him........
Back to top Go down
http://thelandofeternity.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Timzown
User

PostSubject: Re: Weird, cool, and funny dancing at the same time.    Weird, cool, and funny dancing at the same time.   I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:07 am

lol awesome, and DAMN 151 million views O_O
Back to top Go down
skeletor
Beta Tester
skeletor

PostSubject: Re: Weird, cool, and funny dancing at the same time.    Weird, cool, and funny dancing at the same time.   I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:12 am

he cant dance
Back to top Go down
Chieffan1001
'
'
Chieffan1001

PostSubject: Re: Weird, cool, and funny dancing at the same time.    Weird, cool, and funny dancing at the same time.   I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:06 pm

He can too dance. Its a mixture between songs.
Back to top Go down
skeletor
Beta Tester
skeletor

PostSubject: Re: Weird, cool, and funny dancing at the same time.    Weird, cool, and funny dancing at the same time.   I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:24 pm

Chieffan1001 wrote:
He can too dance. Its a mixture between songs.
so if u was going to a skool dance you would dance like that or dance better then that?
Back to top Go down
Henry
I'm Asian

PostSubject: Re: Weird, cool, and funny dancing at the same time.    Weird, cool, and funny dancing at the same time.   I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:57 am

lol ofcourse i would do a better dance. He did evolutions of dances.
Back to top Go down
Chieffan1001
'
'
Chieffan1001

PostSubject: Re: Weird, cool, and funny dancing at the same time.    Weird, cool, and funny dancing at the same time.   I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:55 am

I would do a better dance thats just a good dance. Its a cool way of making alot of popular songs into dances
Back to top Go down
Henry
I'm Asian

PostSubject: Re: Weird, cool, and funny dancing at the same time.    Weird, cool, and funny dancing at the same time.   I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:59 am

or making a new dance style with a new song style.
Back to top Go down
Chieffan1001
'
'
Chieffan1001

PostSubject: Re: Weird, cool, and funny dancing at the same time.    Weird, cool, and funny dancing at the same time.   I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:01 am

Ya. Kinda
Back to top Go down
Henry
I'm Asian

PostSubject: Re: Weird, cool, and funny dancing at the same time.    Weird, cool, and funny dancing at the same time.   I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:22 am

not kinda it's hell yeah.
Back to top Go down
Awesomeness
EWW Member
Awesomeness

PostSubject: Re: Weird, cool, and funny dancing at the same time.    Weird, cool, and funny dancing at the same time.   I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:06 am

I wish I could do that... sorta O_O
Back to top Go down
Chieffan
Shake N Bake
Chieffan

PostSubject: Re: Weird, cool, and funny dancing at the same time.    Weird, cool, and funny dancing at the same time.   I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:07 am

Awesomeness, don't bump yo.

7 days is max.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird, cool, and funny dancing at the same time.    Weird, cool, and funny dancing at the same time.   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weird, cool, and funny dancing at the same time.
Page 1 of 1