Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
Serious (To all those in the past) I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
Serious (To all those in the past) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
Serious (To all those in the past) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
Serious (To all those in the past) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
Serious (To all those in the past) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
Serious (To all those in the past) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
Serious (To all those in the past) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
Serious (To all those in the past) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
Serious (To all those in the past) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
Serious (To all those in the past) I_vote_lcapSerious (To all those in the past) I_voting_barSerious (To all those in the past) I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
Serious (To all those in the past) I_vote_lcapSerious (To all those in the past) I_voting_barSerious (To all those in the past) I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

Serious (To all those in the past)

Go down 
+12
KidFrost
shadow915
sucidebomber2
Bones44
Red
uwarsNL
KrustyBoBo
2pac
KeaTon
Jizz
Artemis
SniperAim
16 posters
AuthorMessage
SniperAim
EWW Legend
SniperAim

Serious (To all those in the past) Empty
PostSubject: Serious (To all those in the past)   Serious (To all those in the past) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:24 am

Look guys I know we had a lot of fights and some hard times, but lets just try to make sure this works out. We've been through a lot before. Those kids trying to hack our site, the one guy taking over our last two sites that we had and a lot of demodding. I know I was cause of some of those problems and I would like to say lets not put this place through hell or take anything free. I'm sorry for all those people who I offended in the past lets just try and keep this site good, ok? We need to set a example for the new people. People say we are falling apart, but we been through hell and we're still here. Well thats all I have to say. I mean when those kids attacked me, darid, and Fus with those hacks that Darid made a mistake by telling them this site we fought together and we battled it out. If anything happens, stick together and fight through the best. I don't know about you guys, but I don't like Pawn anymore. To many people with big egos and abusive mods. Be smart who your giving this site out to. We have been hacked of a couple of our sites and it could happen again. I'm not saying don't recruit, just make sure its not a hacker or anything. I know I had some serious fights with you guys. I've lost mod and been banned before and so has everyone else. Just be careful what you say. For the game, its going to a birds eye view thats all I know now. I'll keep you guys updated once the site goes on. Thanks for reading this if you took the time to read this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious (To all those in the past)   Serious (To all those in the past) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:31 am

Good speech.
All is forgiven Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
EWW Member
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Serious (To all those in the past)   Serious (To all those in the past) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:33 am

Why don't we just beef up our security and make sure we get the right staff?
Back to top Go down
Jizz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Serious (To all those in the past)   Serious (To all those in the past) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:34 am

I love you nohomo and thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://epicworldwarrior.darkbb.com
KeaTon
Captain Charisma
KeaTon

PostSubject: Re: Serious (To all those in the past)   Serious (To all those in the past) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:01 am

Yea Agreed. But im in a happy mood. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious (To all those in the past)   Serious (To all those in the past) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:31 am

Artemis wrote:
Why don't we just beef up our security and make sure we get the right staff?

Money.
Back to top Go down
2pac
EWW Member
2pac

PostSubject: Re: Serious (To all those in the past)   Serious (To all those in the past) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:14 pm

I forgive you sniperaim for all those times I never got to play with you on pawn tactics
Back to top Go down
KrustyBoBo
bad disposition
KrustyBoBo

PostSubject: Re: Serious (To all those in the past)   Serious (To all those in the past) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:10 pm

harmony harmony
Back to top Go down
uwarsNL
EWW Member
uwarsNL

PostSubject: Re: Serious (To all those in the past)   Serious (To all those in the past) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:22 pm

I never hated you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Red
Darkness In The Light
Red

PostSubject: Re: Serious (To all those in the past)   Serious (To all those in the past) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:18 pm

well god knows we have been in tons of fights... i forgive u but dont try 2 start any more stuff plz!?
Back to top Go down
Bones44
Psychopath
Bones44

PostSubject: Re: Serious (To all those in the past)   Serious (To all those in the past) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:37 am

acano wrote:
well god knows we have been in tons of fights... i forgive u but dont try 2 start any more stuff plz!?

If you two get into a fight I'll take care of you acano and TD will take care of SA. Cool
Back to top Go down
SniperAim
EWW Legend
SniperAim

PostSubject: Re: Serious (To all those in the past)   Serious (To all those in the past) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:57 am

Bones44 wrote:
acano wrote:

If you two get into a fight I'll take care of you acano and TD will take care of SA. Cool

Haha you and acano got into the fights.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious (To all those in the past)   Serious (To all those in the past) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:06 am

Don't worry about the past, it's shed, go hard today. It's a new day bro, it's everyones time. Make some history and don't put this site into a repeat misery.

As for me alot of mods were demoded in the past. Even me...hell. Remember when that Isamul guy, the admin came? I was the only one that had bad feelings about him. Than one day he banned my account, messed up my account, and also tried hacking it. No on believed it was Isamul until crim checked the ban results. When I saw that it was him...i admit I was mad. When people try "hacking" my account, i get in rage mode and when I get in rage mode I usually win. So look at the results. I'm head mod, Isamul is god knows where. It's shed, it's today, it's my time.

Check your wrist piece, y? Cause TDCHAMPION is about to make history!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SniperAim
EWW Legend
SniperAim

PostSubject: Re: Serious (To all those in the past)   Serious (To all those in the past) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:09 am

TDCHAMPION wrote:
Don't worry about the past, it's shed, go hard today. It's a new day bro, it's everyones time. Make some history and don't put this site into a repeat misery.

As for me alot of mods were demoded in the past. Even me...hell. Remember when that Isamul guy, the admin came? I was the only one that had bad feelings about him. Than one day he banned my account, messed up my account, and also tried hacking it. No on believed it was Isamul until crim checked the ban results. When I saw that it was him...i admit I was mad. When people try "hacking" my account, i get in rage mode and when I get in rage mode I usually win. So look at the results. I'm head mod, Isamul is god knows where. It's shed, it's today, it's my time.

Check your wrist piece, y? Cause TDCHAMPION is about to make history!!!!!!!

Yea you've been head mod for a while since I got demodded the one time. You've been doing a good job on that. I also had a bad feeling about Ishmell to even though he made me mod lol.
Back to top Go down
sucidebomber2
EWW Member
sucidebomber2

PostSubject: Re: Serious (To all those in the past)   Serious (To all those in the past) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:36 am

damn thats so much
Back to top Go down
http://nowebsite.com
shadow915
EWW Member
shadow915

PostSubject: Re: Serious (To all those in the past)   Serious (To all those in the past) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:46 am

ok ill help no matter wat happens. Serious (To all those in the past) Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
KidFrost
EWW Member
KidFrost

PostSubject: Re: Serious (To all those in the past)   Serious (To all those in the past) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:54 am

Stick 2gether, no matter what.
Ill be their, whenever needed
Back to top Go down
DoCuMENTation
lol hes asian
DoCuMENTation

PostSubject: Re: Serious (To all those in the past)   Serious (To all those in the past) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:05 am

SniperAim wrote:
To many people with big egos and abusive mods.
Made me smile Very Happy Ill be here for ya sa.
Back to top Go down
IZENHOUR
EWW Member

PostSubject: Re: Serious (To all those in the past)   Serious (To all those in the past) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:54 am

No sniperaim.
It'll never work out.
Especially after what you did.
I hate you and I always will.

Wuv you.
Back to top Go down
PuritY
#1 in your hearts
PuritY

PostSubject: Re: Serious (To all those in the past)   Serious (To all those in the past) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:07 am

K. All is forgiven.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious (To all those in the past)   Serious (To all those in the past) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:27 am

This should go into the serious discussion section...im moving.
Back to top Go down
Bones44
Psychopath
Bones44

PostSubject: Re: Serious (To all those in the past)   Serious (To all those in the past) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:44 am

Very touching. I came.

No but seriously, this is good, and true. I'll always stick with EWW. I know I've quit before, but in the end I came back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious (To all those in the past)   Serious (To all those in the past) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:53 am

LoL me and you. Also with Bones. 0-0. You would always make fun of my grammar.
I think we fought because of power. But yea. Hopefully this doesn't happen again.
Back to top Go down
Soul
EWW Member

PostSubject: Re: Serious (To all those in the past)   Serious (To all those in the past) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:41 am

I know I wasn't there but excellent speech SA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious (To all those in the past)   Serious (To all those in the past) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious (To all those in the past)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epic World Warriors :: Discussion :: Discussion :: Serious Discussion-
Jump to: