Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
wrestlings fake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
wrestlings fake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
wrestlings fake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
wrestlings fake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
wrestlings fake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
wrestlings fake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
wrestlings fake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
wrestlings fake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
wrestlings fake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
wrestlings fake - Page 2 I_vote_lcapwrestlings fake - Page 2 I_voting_barwrestlings fake - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
wrestlings fake - Page 2 I_vote_lcapwrestlings fake - Page 2 I_voting_barwrestlings fake - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

wrestlings fake

Go down 
+8
SmoothCopyCat
tektek
DeucE
Henry
Andy
skeletor
KrustyBoBo
Red
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Red
Darkness In The Light
Red

wrestlings fake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: wrestlings fake   wrestlings fake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:57 am

First topic message reminder :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htgTA37a1eU
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Chieffan1001
'
'
Chieffan1001

PostSubject: Re: wrestlings fake   wrestlings fake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:22 am

Only the WWE stuff is fake. The UFC and cage fighting is all real.
Back to top Go down
Bones44
Psychopath
Bones44

PostSubject: Re: wrestlings fake   wrestlings fake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:42 am

Chieffan1001 wrote:
Only the WWE stuff is fake. The UFC and cage fighting is all real.

I said professional wrestling is fake. TNA, WWE, and other companies like that, have storylines.
Back to top Go down
Chieffan1001
'
'
Chieffan1001

PostSubject: Re: wrestlings fake   wrestlings fake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:52 am

Yep. But like all the UFC and cage fighting stuff arent.
Back to top Go down
Stranded
EWW Member
Stranded

PostSubject: Re: wrestlings fake   wrestlings fake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:09 am

Bones44 wrote:
Stranded wrote:
WWE is 100% fake (fact). Everything is staged so you never get hurt.

Notice, they change the camera view every time a swing happens.

Odd, no?

So you're saying when people go to do a move and fall when they were supposed to hit a move, they're pain from messing up is fake? And trust me, the finisher moves hurt. Maybe not as much as they seem, or maybe even more than they seem, but they do hurt. You can't fake everything in WWE. But yes, there is a storyline for WWE so certain people win/lose and get certain things.

It's 100% staged.. it's fake.

Even the "Finisher" moves are fake. Like I just said, and for some reason you don't understand, the camera is repositioned each time a swing happens.

And you say...

Bones44 wrote:

I said professional wrestling is fake. TNA, WWE, and other companies like that, have storylines.
Back to top Go down
Bones44
Psychopath
Bones44

PostSubject: Re: wrestlings fake   wrestlings fake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:18 am

Stranded wrote:
Bones44 wrote:
Stranded wrote:
WWE is 100% fake (fact). Everything is staged so you never get hurt.

Notice, they change the camera view every time a swing happens.

Odd, no?

So you're saying when people go to do a move and fall when they were supposed to hit a move, they're pain from messing up is fake? And trust me, the finisher moves hurt. Maybe not as much as they seem, or maybe even more than they seem, but they do hurt. You can't fake everything in WWE. But yes, there is a storyline for WWE so certain people win/lose and get certain things.

It's 100% staged.. it's fake.

Even the "Finisher" moves are fake. Like I just said, and for some reason you don't understand, the camera is repositioned each time a swing happens.

And you say...

Bones44 wrote:

My second response was to Chieffan1001. If you looked, you'd see that I quoted him...

And I've been speared before. It hurts. Not like a lot or anything, but it does hurt.

And you say wrestling is 100% fake? Then explain the injuries that happen. There are pictures of surgeries. When Batista hit John Cena with a Batista Bomb once, it broke his neck. Or did something to his neck.

Also, I think one time when Triple H did a Pedigree on the announcers table he tore his ACL.

I know sometimes they cut themselves with their own knifes to show blood, but still. (WWE doesn't really have blood anymore, but TNA does.)

I know what I'm talking about.
Back to top Go down
Stranded
EWW Member
Stranded

PostSubject: Re: wrestlings fake   wrestlings fake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:23 am

I don't think make-up is a problem for multi-millionaires to purchase.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wrestlings fake   wrestlings fake - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wrestlings fake
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2