Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
Your admin jizz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
Your admin jizz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
Your admin jizz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
Your admin jizz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
Your admin jizz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
Your admin jizz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
Your admin jizz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
Your admin jizz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
Your admin jizz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
Your admin jizz - Page 2 I_vote_lcapYour admin jizz - Page 2 I_voting_barYour admin jizz - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
Your admin jizz - Page 2 I_vote_lcapYour admin jizz - Page 2 I_voting_barYour admin jizz - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

Your admin jizz

Go down 
+15
KeaTon
Phresk0
Henry
SniperAim
tektek
JohnCena
KidFrost
Jesus
Andy
Timzown
Blackie
Red
KiLLErMaN99
KrustyBoBo
Jizz
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jizz
Admin

Your admin jizz - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Your admin jizz   Your admin jizz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:09 am

First topic message reminder :

Guys.. i dont know whats wrong.. but man i feel like crap.. i pass out.. i get tired to walk.. i cough constantly.. my lungs are all messed up... i got a headache.. and idk.. i faint and ****..

Few weeks ago i woke up at the bottom of my stairs.. which are stone.. and i was so messed up my neck and back were hurt so bad.. its from the times i did drugs and crap probably.. idk what it is.. but my health is really messed up right now.. like i feel like i struggle for air.. No i refuse to see a doctor.. im no puss -_-.. i thought i could get through it.. but i might end up having to go this isnt going away.. and i can barely talk without my voice like dying out.. idk.. but it seriously feels like im dying.

Why am i telling you this.. i felt like it would be wrong to keep it from you in case one day i disappear you know.. uhmmm.. TD will be in charge blablabla.. and yeah.

Now i gotta go take my fucking grad pic like a mess so bye
Back to top Go down
https://epicworldwarrior.darkbb.com

AuthorMessage
SmoothCopyCat
Second & Sebring

PostSubject: Re: Your admin jizz   Your admin jizz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:35 am

Jizz wrote:
evoL wrote:
Jizz wrote:
I refuse to visit the doctor for personal reasons

Doctor-phobia? or cost related reasons? =/

Just personal reasons.. i told jC

Personal reasons, aka, his doctor touched him when he was little.

Loljk.
Back to top Go down
Andy
Love
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Your admin jizz   Your admin jizz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:14 am

Jizz wrote:

If you're not going to go to a doctor at least be smart about this.

Quit whatever drugs/alcohol/tobacco/etc. you were/are doing.
Just practice good general health crap like drinking enough water and getting enough sleep.
Try and have a positive attitude/moral. It helps, believe it or not.
Pray.
Back to top Go down
SmoothCopyCat
Second & Sebring

PostSubject: Re: Your admin jizz   Your admin jizz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:16 am

evoL wrote:
Jizz wrote:

If you're not going to go to a doctor at least be smart about this.

Quit whatever drugs/alcohol/tobacco/etc. you were/are doing.
Just practice good general health crap like drinking enough water and getting enough sleep.
Try and have a positive attitude/moral. It helps, believe it or not.
Pray.

This man...
Know's his stuff.
Back to top Go down
Phresk0
EWW Member

PostSubject: Re: Your admin jizz   Your admin jizz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:32 am

Pray lmfao.

Yo jizz i know you don't like me and all. I know i have been a pain in the ass. Also i have been really immature but before you die i want you to know....
I am deeply sorry.
Back to top Go down
Jesus

Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Your admin jizz   Your admin jizz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:36 am

Phresk0 wrote:
Pray lmfao.

Yo jizz i know you don't like me and all. I know i have been a pain in the ass. Also i have been really immature but before you die i want you to know....
I am deeply sorry.

why is it when ever you type words i want to hit you.
Back to top Go down
Jesus

Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Your admin jizz   Your admin jizz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:42 am

umadbro?
Back to top Go down
Blackie

Blackie

PostSubject: Re: Your admin jizz   Your admin jizz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:52 pm

xDDDDDDDDDDDd But srs Jizz get some help go to the doctor or check yourself into a rehab thing
Back to top Go down
NemesisX
EWW Member
NemesisX

PostSubject: Re: Your admin jizz   Your admin jizz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:57 pm

dude thats not good.
sound slike u got pnuemonia, or tuberculosis.
dude u need to go to the doctor or you will die.
Back to top Go down
JohnCena
Hustle Loyalty Respect
JohnCena

PostSubject: Re: Your admin jizz   Your admin jizz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:50 am

(Kept begging me to post this)

Bones44: "I told you. You were high and were gonna jump off of your balcony because of something that happened in the past that you must have remembered when you were high, and were saying you were gonna kill yourself and that you wanted to die, and then I tried to stop you, but you went anyway, and you woke up on the floor.

And, the most likely thing that happened was internal damage to your organs. If they're stone steps it's going to hurt. And do a lot of damage. I may not like you very much right now, but I'm trying to be nice. I'm thinking for the better of you. Is it just that you can't go to a regular doctor? Or any doctor at all? If you feel like you're dying, and admit to it as well, but refuse to get help from a doctor, what do you expect is going to happen? You can't hang out with friends because you can't walk or talk, you can't do sports for the same reason. If you don't want to go to a "doctor" then go to the trainer at your school. The one they have for sports. Or ask someone you know that's good with medical stuff. Or look online for what to do for home remedies and crap like that.

And no, I don't still visit these forums. I was told of this thread the other day and decided to check it out."
Back to top Go down
NemesisX
EWW Member
NemesisX

PostSubject: Re: Your admin jizz   Your admin jizz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:35 am

home remedies wont help.
he needs medical.
Back to top Go down
Blackie

Blackie

PostSubject: Re: Your admin jizz   Your admin jizz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:47 am

The answer is simple he just doesnt want to do it i have seen this happen before and if he wants to sit in pain and not listen to reason just let him.
Back to top Go down
Jizz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your admin jizz   Your admin jizz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:36 am

Blackie wrote:
The answer is simple he just doesnt want to do it i have seen this happen before and if he wants to sit in pain and not listen to reason just let him.

^.
Back to top Go down
SmoothCopyCat
Second & Sebring

PostSubject: Re: Your admin jizz   Your admin jizz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:59 am

Lol wow blackie.
i lol'd.
Back to top Go down
Jizz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your admin jizz   Your admin jizz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:00 am

SmoothCopyCat wrote:
Lol wow blackie.
i lol'd.

blackie has a good point
Back to top Go down
Andy
Love
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Your admin jizz   Your admin jizz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:39 am

If that's your point and you're not going to listen when other people try and help you, then don't make a thread whining about this just for pity.
Back to top Go down
Jizz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your admin jizz   Your admin jizz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:44 am

evoL wrote:
If that's your point and you're not going to listen when other people try and help you, then don't make a thread whining about this just for pity.

The thread was to inform you about how if i disappear, you would know why.

I definitely don't need sympathy from you guys >_> You can count on that.
Back to top Go down
Andy
Love
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Your admin jizz   Your admin jizz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:48 am

If that's all you were trying to say you could have done it without all the dramatic details.

Not trying to flame you at all, but maybe it's time to swallow your pride. If anything, it's your pride that's going to kill you.
Back to top Go down
Jizz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your admin jizz   Your admin jizz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:56 am

evoL wrote:
If that's all you were trying to say you could have done it without all the dramatic details.

Not trying to flame you at all, but maybe it's time to swallow your pride. If anything, it's your pride that's going to kill you.

If only i cared. You still have no clue why I dont see the doctor so it doesnt matter.
Back to top Go down
Andy
Love
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Your admin jizz   Your admin jizz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:00 am

Again with the pride... I don't know why you don't see the doctor because you didn't tell me. If you did, I'm sure I'd be able to understand your situation better.

Most of these people barely even know you, but they still care. You could at least respect them enough for that and fully explain your situation.
Back to top Go down
KiLLErMaN99
Tech Co-Leader
KiLLErMaN99

PostSubject: Re: Your admin jizz   Your admin jizz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:09 am

You know it's more of YOU whining about it then not him right now. Someone lock this before it gets out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Jizz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your admin jizz   Your admin jizz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:21 am

For one you started this pointless dispute.. I dont tell you because I dont have to. Its personal durhur

Some of my friends on here know about it. You can ask them for all i care.

Again idc about any sympathy.
Back to top Go down
Andy
Love
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Your admin jizz   Your admin jizz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:24 am

Lol calm down Azami, nothing's out of hand. Like I said, I'm not mad and I'm not trying to flame him.

I'm trying to help him understand. All these people care about you, and you just completely blew them off.

In the end Alex, I know you don't need my help. It's your life, your choices.
Back to top Go down
Blackie

Blackie

PostSubject: Re: Your admin jizz   Your admin jizz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:33 am

I know the reason Jizz i kind of know it but it doesnt matter this is about your life get help.
Back to top Go down
Awesomeness
EWW Member
Awesomeness

PostSubject: Re: Your admin jizz   Your admin jizz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:26 am

Well that sucks for you. Stop drinking.
Back to top Go down
Henry
I'm Asian

PostSubject: Re: Your admin jizz   Your admin jizz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:55 pm

Awesomeness wrote:
Well that sucks for you. Stop drinking.
That is the worst thing to say but lol.
Back to top Go down
http://thelandofeternity.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your admin jizz   Your admin jizz - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your admin jizz
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next