Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
Sorry for all the trouble I caused I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
Sorry for all the trouble I caused I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
Sorry for all the trouble I caused I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
Sorry for all the trouble I caused I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
Sorry for all the trouble I caused I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
Sorry for all the trouble I caused I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
Sorry for all the trouble I caused I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
Sorry for all the trouble I caused I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
Sorry for all the trouble I caused I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
Sorry for all the trouble I caused I_vote_lcapSorry for all the trouble I caused I_voting_barSorry for all the trouble I caused I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
Sorry for all the trouble I caused I_vote_lcapSorry for all the trouble I caused I_voting_barSorry for all the trouble I caused I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

Sorry for all the trouble I caused

Go down 
+3
Red
KiLLErMaN99
SniperAim
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SniperAim
EWW Legend
SniperAim

Sorry for all the trouble I caused Empty
PostSubject: Sorry for all the trouble I caused   Sorry for all the trouble I caused I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:42 am

Well sorry for all the conflicts I caused in EWW. I should of never listed to peer pressure and posted that pic of Doc. I told him I was sorry for listing to people. Also, I'm sorry for all the flame I caused. I got removed from all my usergroups.... Should of never listed to Jizz. Just because I'm white, doesn't mean I can't make an empact and help this game become better. Sometimes I feel like EWW is better off without me, but I've been here to long to give up on it. So yea...
Back to top Go down
KiLLErMaN99
Tech Co-Leader
KiLLErMaN99

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for all the trouble I caused   Sorry for all the trouble I caused I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:44 am

A hint for future references. If you don't freak out and say stuff that will get you in trouble every time something happens then you will have a very good chance of getting everything back. But those little flame outs whenever stuff like this happens is why you aren't mod right now.
Back to top Go down
Red
Darkness In The Light
Red

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for all the trouble I caused   Sorry for all the trouble I caused I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:48 am

no need to appolagize
we all make mistakes dude
Back to top Go down
KrustyBoBo
bad disposition
KrustyBoBo

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for all the trouble I caused   Sorry for all the trouble I caused I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:13 am

I'll be frank, it was hilarious at first.
Then my morals kicked in.
me?
morals?

yeah.
Back to top Go down
Henry
I'm Asian

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for all the trouble I caused   Sorry for all the trouble I caused I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:33 am

its ok. U did som good and bad things.
Back to top Go down
http://thelandofeternity.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Timzown
User

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for all the trouble I caused   Sorry for all the trouble I caused I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:16 am

lol sa, ubehereforeverdontleave :0
Back to top Go down
Phresk0
EWW Member

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for all the trouble I caused   Sorry for all the trouble I caused I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:42 am

SOme good?
LoL'd
The only thing it pisses me off is you deleted my account. Other then that.
IDC what so ever what you do here.
But k
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for all the trouble I caused   Sorry for all the trouble I caused I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry for all the trouble I caused
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epic World Warriors :: Epic World WarriorZ :: EWW Discussion-
Jump to: