Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
Ask the staff questions! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
Ask the staff questions! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
Ask the staff questions! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
Ask the staff questions! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
Ask the staff questions! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
Ask the staff questions! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
Ask the staff questions! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
Ask the staff questions! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
Ask the staff questions! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
Ask the staff questions! - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAsk the staff questions! - Page 3 I_voting_barAsk the staff questions! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
Ask the staff questions! - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAsk the staff questions! - Page 3 I_voting_barAsk the staff questions! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

Ask the staff questions!

Go down 
+17
HD.Fusious
Phresk0
HangOver
tektek
DeadTime
sucidebomber2
doctord00d
Chieffan
Artemis
uwarsNL
NemesisX
DoCuMENTation
skeletor
KeaTon
Bones44
2pac
PuritY
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
PuritY
#1 in your hearts
PuritY

Ask the staff questions! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Ask the staff questions!   Ask the staff questions! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ask the staff questions.

You know you want to.

All the mods will participate, honestly.

Last edited by Ace on Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Henry
I'm Asian

PostSubject: Re: Ask the staff questions!   Ask the staff questions! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:05 am

Why do usergroup leaders take so long to reply?

For me I'm in 2 groups right now. And it gets to be a lot of work.

I read every thread. Look at old posts and warnings.

Stuff like that.

Last edited by SchnoogleBear on Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misleading Grammar)
Back to top Go down
http://thelandofeternity.darkbb.com/forum.htm
TehDarkKnife

PostSubject: Re: Ask the staff questions!   Ask the staff questions! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:10 am

Cash wrote:
Why do usergroup leaders take so long to reply?

Well I don't take a long time to reply 0_o.
Back to top Go down
shmocky
EWW Member

PostSubject: Re: Ask the staff questions!   Ask the staff questions! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:26 am

what inspired u to make this game? is it zed or did it just come to u?
Back to top Go down
TehDarkKnife

PostSubject: Re: Ask the staff questions!   Ask the staff questions! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:54 am

shmocky wrote:
what inspired u to make this game? is it zed or did it just come to u?
We started the project earlier than zed was introduced to the public.
Scribbles just had this idea...
Back to top Go down
HD.Fusious
light in the darkness .
HD.Fusious

PostSubject: Re: Ask the staff questions!   Ask the staff questions! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:38 pm

I know I'm not staff, but I would like to help answer your question TDK, I have been around longer.

Scribbles loved PT so he probably wanted to make a PT of his own.

My Question: What keeps you around here?(Please no cheesy answer like this forum is my home or I just love it here)
Back to top Go down
http://theforumsng.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask the staff questions!   Ask the staff questions! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask the staff questions!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3