Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u I_vote_lcapName the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u I_voting_barName the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u I_vote_lcapName the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u I_voting_barName the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u

Go down 
+7
Red
sucidebomber2
DoCuMENTation
DeadTime
PuritY
shadow915
11 posters
AuthorMessage
shadow915
EWW Member
shadow915

Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u Empty
PostSubject: Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u   Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:17 am

My cuzin go shot with a paint gun and got hit BELOW THE WAIST.

Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
PuritY
#1 in your hearts
PuritY

PostSubject: Re: Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u   Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:09 am

My sister fell down a flight of stairs. I was 7, she was 9. IT WAS AWESOME.
Back to top Go down
DeadTime
Im secretly good
DeadTime

PostSubject: Re: Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u   Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:24 am

My friend threw a basketball behind is back and hit someone in the face-Happened today lol(20/6/10).
Back to top Go down
shadow915
EWW Member
shadow915

PostSubject: Re: Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u   Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:42 am

LOL Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
DoCuMENTation
lol hes asian
DoCuMENTation

PostSubject: Re: Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u   Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:24 am

I dared my sister to jump off a balcony, She did it.
She broke her foot.
Back to top Go down
shadow915
EWW Member
shadow915

PostSubject: Re: Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u   Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:28 am

Wow that mean but soo funny. Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
sucidebomber2
EWW Member
sucidebomber2

PostSubject: Re: Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u   Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:32 am

i fail down the 1st stair smashed into the wall i tried getting up and fell down another stair Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u Affraid
Back to top Go down
http://nowebsite.com
shadow915
EWW Member
shadow915

PostSubject: Re: Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u   Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:54 am

lol Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
VIP Owner

PostSubject: Re: Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u   Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:10 am

Okay... the other day is was going home and on the sidewalk I was a dude driving a lawn mover while drinking a pop... ther was a trailer on the back of the mower. There was a fat lady in it sitting down eating french fries. There was no camera in the car so I couldn't get a pic... Sad . Funniest thingever!!!!
Back to top Go down
shadow915
EWW Member
shadow915

PostSubject: Re: Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u   Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:15 am

RapidKill wrote:
Okay... the other day is was going home and on the sidewalk I was a dude driving a lawn mover while drinking a pop... ther was a trailer on the back of the mower. There was a fat lady in it sitting down eating french fries. There was no camera in the car so I couldn't get a pic... Sad . Funniest thingever!!!!

wow i wish i could have seen it.

o ya thanks for naming funny stuff i needed 2 laugh.

cuze im having a rough day.

Last edited by TehDarkKnife on Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double Post Fixed :DDD - TehDarkKnife)
Back to top Go down
Red
Darkness In The Light
Red

PostSubject: Re: Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u   Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:24 am

but my most embaresing moment was danceing with a girl... it was second grade so u know

Last edited by TehDarkKnife on Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double Post Fixed :D - TDK)
Back to top Go down
KidFrost
EWW Member
KidFrost

PostSubject: Re: Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u   Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:48 am

I saw an old wrinkly guy in booty shorts.
Back to top Go down
DoCuMENTation
lol hes asian
DoCuMENTation

PostSubject: Re: Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u   Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:53 am

When i went to my friends house, We ate spagethit and me and him made a joke about him pouring his white stuff on my noodles.
His sister was there.
She is hot.
It was funny.
Back to top Go down
Lzbthphlp2
EWW Member
Lzbthphlp2

PostSubject: Re: Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u   Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:08 pm

I was resting against the wall at the back of the gym, behind the basketball backboard.

My friend chugged the ball one-handed from uh......3/4 court, missed, and smashed my balls.
Back to top Go down
SkillsDatKill
EWW Member

PostSubject: Re: Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u   Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:34 pm

Me and my friend were playing wii.

Just when his sister comes running from the back. She looks drunk, plus shes running like a chicken..
That time my friend, turns back and literally kicks her in the face. She lost two teeth. I couldnt stop laughing Smile
Back to top Go down
shadow915
EWW Member
shadow915

PostSubject: Re: Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u   Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:04 pm

SkillsDatKill wrote:

Just when his sister comes running from the back. She looks drunk, plus shes running like a chicken..
That time my friend, turns back and literally kicks her in the face. She lost two teeth. I couldnt stop laughing Smile

lol that kick in the face had 2 hurt.
Back to top Go down
Zachm
EWW Member
Zachm

PostSubject: Re: Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u   Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:49 pm

saw a old hairy guy wearing shorty shorts at a wedding dancing and a thin leather jacket on top lol me and my whole family laughed
Back to top Go down
Red
Darkness In The Light
Red

PostSubject: Re: Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u   Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:06 pm

haha that sucks, one time i shot my friend with 100 paintballs to the back
Back to top Go down
SkillsDatKill
EWW Member

PostSubject: Re: Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u   Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:48 pm

shadow915 wrote:
SkillsDatKill wrote:

lol that kick in the face had 2 hurt.

lol ya... she was bleeding and she lost her front two teeth. It was hilarious though.. :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u   Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:59 am

Somewhat embarassing.
i don't know you guys in real life so idc.

I pissed in my pants when i was in 5th grade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u   Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Name the most funnies stuff u seen or happen 2 u
Page 1 of 1