Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
You are all Dumbfoundead. I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
You are all Dumbfoundead. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
You are all Dumbfoundead. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
You are all Dumbfoundead. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
You are all Dumbfoundead. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
You are all Dumbfoundead. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
You are all Dumbfoundead. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
You are all Dumbfoundead. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
You are all Dumbfoundead. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
You are all Dumbfoundead. I_vote_lcapYou are all Dumbfoundead. I_voting_barYou are all Dumbfoundead. I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
You are all Dumbfoundead. I_vote_lcapYou are all Dumbfoundead. I_voting_barYou are all Dumbfoundead. I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

You are all Dumbfoundead.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dumbfoundead
EWW Member

You are all Dumbfoundead. Empty
PostSubject: You are all Dumbfoundead.   You are all Dumbfoundead. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:35 pm

This goes out, to everyone who thinks they can rap. SMH.

Stop acting pissed off you only scoring one point like a kickoff go ask houston he'll tell you i got liftoff, Every thing these people spit is a rip off I came before you all like a spin off they dont want me cursing? Well i tell em to flip off, all this hard work never pays off so yall came with the same jobs so i guess imma get layed off The death of hip hop well we can blame yall you say your all animals but i just tamed yall a bunch of oprhans well i just claimed ya I aint Johnny storm but i always flame on , every time i spit the games on and everytime i spit the frame breaks off
You want a subject well here we go, Stop trying inject my flow and stay in the district that you own Fuckin with me is a restrict that you should know and the pain i inflict is so "woah" i predict that your wins are low So check the multi sylables
You know damn well you cant spit, You can type but face to face your timid the rap game has enough wack people and you all cant fit in im quick witted but your flow is protested like a sit in im cotton your knitted thinking bout your raps for days but scared to submit it you stuck in one place boy i orbited im rocking boxing gloves all you got is mittens Imma be like simon cowle "Your horrible stop ryhmin now" Your all pitifull it disgust me The rap game is critical and your rusting IM HLR BOY YOUR NOT TRUSTING im windows 8 you need some adjusting !

people stop sleeping on me, It aint nap time. You know im sick.
Back to top Go down

You are all Dumbfoundead.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epic World Warriors :: Discussion :: Music/Entertainment :: Music Battles-
Jump to: