Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be I_vote_lcapIf you could have any superpower in the world what would it be I_voting_barIf you could have any superpower in the world what would it be I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be I_vote_lcapIf you could have any superpower in the world what would it be I_voting_barIf you could have any superpower in the world what would it be I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be

Go down 
+10
ChainCruiser
2pac
DoCuMENTation
LambOfGod4218
Lzbthphlp2
KidFrost
shadow915
PuritY
sucidebomber2
14 posters
AuthorMessage
sucidebomber2
EWW Member
sucidebomber2

If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be Empty
PostSubject: If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be   If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:13 pm

Mine would be If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be Icon_rr afro ninja super power: afroness
Back to top Go down
http://nowebsite.com
PuritY
#1 in your hearts
PuritY

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be   If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:21 pm

X-Ray Vision.
Back to top Go down
shadow915
EWW Member
shadow915

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be   If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:08 am

super speed. If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
KidFrost
EWW Member
KidFrost

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be   If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:51 am

Ice power.
Be like dah iceman, stay koool..
Then i can actully use this line "Im Chill Bro"
Back to top Go down
VIP Owner

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be   If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:14 am

X-Ray vision!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lzbthphlp2
EWW Member
Lzbthphlp2

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be   If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:05 am

I'd rather be invisible, so I can stalk even more people. Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be   If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:08 am

All The pOwerZ00rs In the world.
Or to make wishes come true.
Back to top Go down
LambOfGod4218
EWW Member
LambOfGod4218

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be   If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:27 am

Mine would be a martial artist/physical feat of nature, probably something along the lines of a mix between Mr. Miyagi and Bruce Lee, yet on steroids, after drinking an AMP energy drink.
Back to top Go down
DoCuMENTation
lol hes asian
DoCuMENTation

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be   If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:38 am

Id be like spiderman.
That would be awesome.
Get to shoot spiderwebs out of your hand and then go threw the city.
That'd be beast.
Back to top Go down
2pac
EWW Member
2pac

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be   If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:36 pm

shape shifting would be awesome
Back to top Go down
sucidebomber2
EWW Member
sucidebomber2

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be   If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:59 pm

Happyboyboy wrote:
shape shifting would be awesome
Why didnt i tihnk of that D: If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
http://nowebsite.com
ChainCruiser
Crim wants my body
ChainCruiser

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be   If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:18 am

punchin people in the face and getting away with it? .-.
Back to top Go down
L
EWW Member
L

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be   If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:03 am

Invisible.
Back to top Go down
Zachm
EWW Member
Zachm

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be   If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:59 am

invisible so i could go in the girls locker room Smile
Back to top Go down
PuritY
#1 in your hearts
PuritY

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be   If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:05 am

Zachm wrote:

Pervert. Knowing most boys, you'd lose self-control and give yourself away. =)d
Back to top Go down
Henry
I'm Asian

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be   If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:05 am

To be immortal and be so sexy that even straight people turn u know wut.
Back to top Go down
http://thelandofeternity.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Bones44
Psychopath
Bones44

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be   If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:18 am

Ace wrote:
Zachm wrote:

I'd be like a rawk. Silent and still. Razz
Back to top Go down
Henry
I'm Asian

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be   If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:20 am

Bones44 wrote:
Ace wrote:
Zachm wrote:

I'd be like a rawk. Silent and still. Razz

Lolz u show em bones.
Back to top Go down
http://thelandofeternity.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be   If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be
Page 1 of 1