Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
My review for MapleStory I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
My review for MapleStory I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
My review for MapleStory I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
My review for MapleStory I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
My review for MapleStory I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
My review for MapleStory I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
My review for MapleStory I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
My review for MapleStory I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
My review for MapleStory I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
My review for MapleStory I_vote_lcapMy review for MapleStory I_voting_barMy review for MapleStory I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
My review for MapleStory I_vote_lcapMy review for MapleStory I_voting_barMy review for MapleStory I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

My review for MapleStory

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OmaYurl
YumDomCha!

My review for MapleStory Empty
PostSubject: My review for MapleStory   My review for MapleStory I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:10 am

By Reshiram
If you haven’t heard of or played Maplestory yet, you’ve been livingunder a rock. The game pretty much pioneered the entire free-to-playgenre, as it was really the first ‘mega-hit’ free-to-play game outthere. It boasts over 70 million registered accounts worldwide, whichis quite a number considering ,the most popular pay-to-play MMORPG only has about 11 millionsubscribers. Okay, fine, I know it’s not a fair comparison, becauselots of people have multiple accounts, and the 70 million figure countsthe inactive accounts as well, but that’s still a LOT of players! Theonly real ‘turn off’ in MapleStory may be the game’s childish graphics,which I urge older players to look past. Because, graphics aside,Maplestory is one of the best free MMORPGs out there, and arguably thebest.
Okay ‘Nuff nonsense, on with the gameplay
Maplestory is a side-scrolling, 2D Fantasy MMORPG with cute animegraphics. You start off your journey on Maple Island, the game’stutorial area, as a classless novice. Here you can complete quests andget a feel for the game, and even gain a few levels while you’re at it. Players can advance to their first job after reaching level ten ifthey want to become a Bowman, Thief, Warrior or Pirate, and level eightif they want to become a Magician. Maplestory’s gameplay is extremelyaddictive, as unlike other free MMORPGs, each ‘level up’ earns playersthree skill points rather than just one, which makes progression feelmore meaningful. The game’s graphics are also unique, as it is one ofthe first side-scrolling MMORPGs, but the game’s success led to gameslike La Tale and Ghost Online,copying the game’s innovative graphics. The single best aspect of thegameplay is the simplicity, as the game practically has no learningcurve. The only real downside to the game is that it heavily ‘grind’oriented, which means you’ll have to kill the same group of monstersover and over if you want to gain experience. Nexon has done a lotrecently to remedy this, though, as the game is much more questoriented than it was when first released. With the Cygnus knights andAran update, not all players start in the same tutorial area, but thepremise is still the same. The Cygnus Knights main ‘quest line’ willeasily take players to level 25+, so players won’t have to outright‘grind’.

I have more but I don't wanna type it :X
Back to top Go down

My review for MapleStory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epic World Warriors :: Discussion :: Gaming-
Jump to: