Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
If I were with you.. I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
If I were with you.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
If I were with you.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
If I were with you.. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
If I were with you.. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
If I were with you.. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
If I were with you.. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
If I were with you.. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
If I were with you.. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
If I were with you.. I_vote_lcapIf I were with you.. I_voting_barIf I were with you.. I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
If I were with you.. I_vote_lcapIf I were with you.. I_voting_barIf I were with you.. I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

If I were with you..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
OmaYurl
YumDomCha!

If I were with you.. Empty
PostSubject: If I were with you..   If I were with you.. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:44 am

If I were with you in my house alone I would feel :
If we were together alone in a tactoo shop and I wanted a tactoo - I would have your name tactoo(ed) on my :
If I loved you I would :
If we were together in a gun store we should:
If we were together in a tavern and you were the victim who's about to die - I would:

Here's how you play..
You answer the questions ( well not questions) above . You answer them based on the poster above you.
And for the next poster , they'd reply the question based on me , and the next would post on the person who replied me , and so on.
Back to top Go down
JohnCena
Hustle Loyalty Respect
JohnCena

PostSubject: Re: If I were with you..   If I were with you.. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:11 pm

If I were with you in my house alone I would feel : Uhhh....me and doc alone in my house...would be awkard. He'll feel like he's talking to his hero, actually he won't feel like he is. He'll know he is.

If I loved you I would : Express it, like you do everyday =p

If we were together in a gun store we should: Documentation at a gun store...should be fun. I'll just send you out to distract the guards, i take the guns, we book. What do we do with the guns? I don't really believe in violence, we can just find a way to rob a bank. What will we do with the money? Live in a mansion, i hire the hoes, we rockin the showw. We get 64 X 64 pc screens to play pt on with babes all over us, lololol. It's a great fantasyyyy ahahahha

If we were together in a tavern and you were the victim who's about to die - I would: Don't know what a tavern is, but I'll just die. As long as I die with pride, it's all goooood, send me to the heavens already. You don't have to do anything for me, let the champ rest in peace.

Back to top Go down
DeucE
One Hit Wonder
DeucE

PostSubject: Re: If I were with you..   If I were with you.. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:29 pm

If I were with you in my house alone I would feel :Well,um Jc in my house?alone?akward I guess.

If we were together alone in a tactoo shop and I wanted a tactoo - I would have your name tactoo(ed) on my :I'd Lil' Wayne it and get it under my eye Very Happy

If I loved you I would :uhhh,go to WWE matches?

If we were together in a gun store we should:Tell'em throw it in da bag.(even though we'd have no guns.)

If we were together in a tavern and you were the victim who's about to die - I would:I WOULD GO OUT WITH HONOR!
Back to top Go down
Henry
I'm Asian

PostSubject: Re: If I were with you..   If I were with you.. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:21 am

If I were with you in my house alone I would feel : Scared
If we were together alone in a tactoo shop and I wanted a tactoo - I would have your name tactoo(ed) on my : Head
If I loved you I would : Rape you
If we were together in a gun store we should: I would take a gun and shoot u
If we were together in a tavern and you were the victim who's about to die - I would: Let u die
Back to top Go down
http://thelandofeternity.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I were with you..   If I were with you.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If I were with you..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epic World Warriors :: Discussion :: Forum Games-
Jump to: