Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
Sa's Assistant App I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
Sa's Assistant App I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
Sa's Assistant App I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
Sa's Assistant App I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
Sa's Assistant App I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
Sa's Assistant App I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
Sa's Assistant App I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
Sa's Assistant App I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
Sa's Assistant App I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
Sa's Assistant App I_vote_lcapSa's Assistant App I_voting_barSa's Assistant App I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
Sa's Assistant App I_vote_lcapSa's Assistant App I_voting_barSa's Assistant App I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

Sa's Assistant App

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SniperAim
EWW Legend
SniperAim

Sa's Assistant App Empty
PostSubject: Sa's Assistant App   Sa's Assistant App I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:18 am

1. How long have you been a part of EWW's community.

I have been here since the very beggining. Despite people flaming me as admin, me getting abused by Crim in my demoddings, etc. I am still apart of EWW community.

2. What can you do to help EWW?

Well I can stop hackers, spammers, and flamers. I will be sure to screenie all of them and report them to you. Also, I can give new ideas on how we can make EWW better and better ways to handle curtain situations. I was a mod and a admin, I know how to handle problems when they come. I can report people that are fooling around in the chat, I can keep the forum under control, and I can report if unwanted members are here or ban evading.

3. Give some examples of you helping other users.

TheCriminal- Site was getting hacked so I stayed for about 3 hours trying to help him

Henry- Helped him on how to make an good application

skeletor- Helped him on his bad computer

4. Why do you feel like you deserve assistant?

I feel I deserve assistant because I've been here for a long time and I've been through so much. I also am one of the few people that is active on the site. Also, I was a former leader of this group so I know what it takes and how to do the job.

5. Describe your-self in a few words.

Leader,Helper,Tryhard

6. What can you give assistants that nobody else can?

Well, I was a former assistant leader, mod, and admin. With those experiences I know every trick an assistant might pull and a user. I will be sure to report anything bad that happens to you ASAP. Also, with that experience I can give new ways on how to catch people breaking the rules. I can go out of my way to help someone. Helping has been my job ever since the first day of EWW since I was assistant the first day.

7. How old are you?

I am 16 years old. 1/14/1994.

8. What do you think the job of an assistant is?

A job of an assistant is to help people and make the mods job easier really. Since mods are busy with a lot of other things so that's what assistants are for. I will report any rule breakers, always be looking to see if someone needs help, and do whatever the leader wants me to do. I will be your most loyal, dedicated, and most responsibly member.

9. Do you understand that breaking any rules results the removal of you from the group and you may possibly be banned?

Yes I do understand.. I have never ever done this in the past with one of my usergroups. I will be sure to keep that the same and respect everyone. Despite my past differences with everyone, I will put them aside and not break any rules.
Back to top Go down
SmoothCopyCat
Second & Sebring

Sa's Assistant App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sa's Assistant App   Sa's Assistant App I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:50 pm

skeletor wrote:
when did u help me?

Don't post on applications that are not yours, and when you are not the usergroup leader.
Back to top Go down
Chieffan
Shake N Bake
Chieffan

Sa's Assistant App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sa's Assistant App   Sa's Assistant App I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:23 pm

Pending
Back to top Go down
Chieffan
Shake N Bake
Chieffan

Sa's Assistant App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sa's Assistant App   Sa's Assistant App I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:54 pm

PurtiY what do you think?
Back to top Go down
PuritY
#1 in your hearts
PuritY

Sa's Assistant App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sa's Assistant App   Sa's Assistant App I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:34 pm

Didn't know I was still co-leader. xD

Woulda gotten to this quicker.

Anyway, accepted.
Back to top Go down
Chieffan
Shake N Bake
Chieffan

Sa's Assistant App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sa's Assistant App   Sa's Assistant App I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:32 am

Last post was the 26th.

Denied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sa's Assistant App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sa's Assistant App   Sa's Assistant App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sa's Assistant App
Page 1 of 1