Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
Capture and Hold I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
Capture and Hold I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
Capture and Hold I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
Capture and Hold I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
Capture and Hold I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
Capture and Hold I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
Capture and Hold I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
Capture and Hold I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
Capture and Hold I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
Capture and Hold I_vote_lcapCapture and Hold I_voting_barCapture and Hold I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
Capture and Hold I_vote_lcapCapture and Hold I_voting_barCapture and Hold I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

Capture and Hold

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LambOfGod4218
EWW Member
LambOfGod4218

Capture and Hold Empty
PostSubject: Capture and Hold   Capture and Hold I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:10 am

Ripping this idea off of an old game, think it'd work good here. This is speculating that the game could have team vs. team games.

Okay here we go...

Two teams have about 3 or so capture zones to attack and defend. Both teams goals are to capture/defend zones and reach a score limit. A stream of points are awarded to players for holding the positions, the more zones you capture and hold the greater amount of points you obtain. In addition a mass of points is awarded to player or players who take another capture zone. This gametype would take a considerable amount of teamwork, camping, rushing, ambushing, and seizing opportunities.

Zones would be a considerable distance away from each other such as to avoid it being a camp fest.

Ya or Na?

Last edited by LambOfGod4218 on Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zachm
EWW Member
Zachm

Capture and Hold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture and Hold   Capture and Hold I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:25 am

im kinda split inbetween ya and na because what if one entire team camped at there base they would get so much points and the other team cant do anything about it
Back to top Go down
LambOfGod4218
EWW Member
LambOfGod4218

Capture and Hold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture and Hold   Capture and Hold I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:40 am

Zachm wrote:
im kinda split inbetween ya and na because what if one entire team camped at there base they would get so much points and the other team cant do anything about it

The three zones would be separated by a considerable distance so that wouldnt happen (unless the designer of the map was retarded and didnt account for gameplay).

Thanks for pointing that out though, forgot to add that. +rep for ya.
Back to top Go down
KeaTon
Captain Charisma
KeaTon

Capture and Hold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture and Hold   Capture and Hold I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:12 am

Hmm, I kinda like..

/supports
Back to top Go down
KidFrost
EWW Member
KidFrost

Capture and Hold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture and Hold   Capture and Hold I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:18 am

More cool features put in the game
The better it will be.
/supports
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Capture and Hold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture and Hold   Capture and Hold I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Capture and Hold
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epic World Warriors :: Epic World WarriorZ :: Game Suggestions-