Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
How does Ea feel about JC and SA coming back? I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
How does Ea feel about JC and SA coming back? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
How does Ea feel about JC and SA coming back? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
How does Ea feel about JC and SA coming back? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
How does Ea feel about JC and SA coming back? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
How does Ea feel about JC and SA coming back? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
How does Ea feel about JC and SA coming back? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
How does Ea feel about JC and SA coming back? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
How does Ea feel about JC and SA coming back? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
How does Ea feel about JC and SA coming back? I_vote_lcapHow does Ea feel about JC and SA coming back? I_voting_barHow does Ea feel about JC and SA coming back? I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
How does Ea feel about JC and SA coming back? I_vote_lcapHow does Ea feel about JC and SA coming back? I_voting_barHow does Ea feel about JC and SA coming back? I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

How does Ea feel about JC and SA coming back?

Go down 
+8
Chieffan
HangOver
tektek
Red
skeletor
DoCuMENTation
Anarchy
Bones44
12 posters
AuthorMessage

How does Ea feel about JC and SA coming back? Empty
PostSubject: How does Ea feel about JC and SA coming back?   How does Ea feel about JC and SA coming back? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:31 am

LoL i had an encounter with EA on PG and PT, so i asked how do you feel about SA and JC comin back and here is what he said.

How does Ea feel about JC and SA coming back? 14n0cgm

How does Ea feel about JC and SA coming back? Ixdoxy
Back to top Go down
Bones44
Psychopath
Bones44

PostSubject: Re: How does Ea feel about JC and SA coming back?   How does Ea feel about JC and SA coming back? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:20 pm

Not that funny...
Back to top Go down
Anarchy
EWW Member

PostSubject: Re: How does Ea feel about JC and SA coming back?   How does Ea feel about JC and SA coming back? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:33 pm

Brutal joke..
Back to top Go down
DoCuMENTation
lol hes asian
DoCuMENTation

PostSubject: Re: How does Ea feel about JC and SA coming back?   How does Ea feel about JC and SA coming back? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:08 pm

made me lol.
Back to top Go down
skeletor
Beta Tester
skeletor

PostSubject: Re: How does Ea feel about JC and SA coming back?   How does Ea feel about JC and SA coming back? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:10 pm

PhunK wrote:
LoL i had an encounter with EA on PG and PT, so i asked how do you feel about SA and JC comin back and here is what he said.

How does Ea feel about JC and SA coming back? 14n0cgm

How does Ea feel about JC and SA coming back? Ixdoxy

lol i forgot that Ea hates jc and sa
they both got like 999days XD
Back to top Go down
Red
Darkness In The Light
Red

PostSubject: Re: How does Ea feel about JC and SA coming back?   How does Ea feel about JC and SA coming back? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:37 pm

only 99 i think
Back to top Go down
tektek
That's what she said
tektek

PostSubject: Re: How does Ea feel about JC and SA coming back?   How does Ea feel about JC and SA coming back? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:22 am

That's kinda strange. I think he has mixed feelings about their returns.
Back to top Go down
HangOver
EWW Member
HangOver

PostSubject: Re: How does Ea feel about JC and SA coming back?   How does Ea feel about JC and SA coming back? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:39 am

yup i lol'd when he said and i quote "HARD?"
Back to top Go down
Chieffan
Shake N Bake
Chieffan

PostSubject: Re: How does Ea feel about JC and SA coming back?   How does Ea feel about JC and SA coming back? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:22 am

Not really that funny.

He is probably getting annoyed with people asking.
Back to top Go down
LambOfGod4218
EWW Member
LambOfGod4218

PostSubject: Re: How does Ea feel about JC and SA coming back?   How does Ea feel about JC and SA coming back? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:43 am

I think i missed the joke....
Back to top Go down
JohnCena
Hustle Loyalty Respect
JohnCena

PostSubject: Re: How does Ea feel about JC and SA coming back?   How does Ea feel about JC and SA coming back? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:54 am

How does Ea feel about JC and SA coming back? 2qvv1gn

Look at the ban, permiedddddd. You can tell he was happy once he did it, but I'm back and he ain't gonna stop me. I'll crush him on PT if he comes near me. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
KidFrost
EWW Member
KidFrost

PostSubject: Re: How does Ea feel about JC and SA coming back?   How does Ea feel about JC and SA coming back? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:38 am

Not that funny dude :/
Back to top Go down
KiDD
EWW Member
KiDD

PostSubject: Re: How does Ea feel about JC and SA coming back?   How does Ea feel about JC and SA coming back? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:53 am

There probably arguing in the moderators section about you guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How does Ea feel about JC and SA coming back?   How does Ea feel about JC and SA coming back? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How does Ea feel about JC and SA coming back?
Page 1 of 1