Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
What is the Scariest game you've ever played? I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
What is the Scariest game you've ever played? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
What is the Scariest game you've ever played? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
What is the Scariest game you've ever played? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
What is the Scariest game you've ever played? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
What is the Scariest game you've ever played? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
What is the Scariest game you've ever played? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
What is the Scariest game you've ever played? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
What is the Scariest game you've ever played? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
What is the Scariest game you've ever played? I_vote_lcapWhat is the Scariest game you've ever played? I_voting_barWhat is the Scariest game you've ever played? I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
What is the Scariest game you've ever played? I_vote_lcapWhat is the Scariest game you've ever played? I_voting_barWhat is the Scariest game you've ever played? I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

What is the Scariest game you've ever played?

Go down 
+4
KeaTon
DoCuMENTation
doctord00d
Exposed
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Exposed
EWW Member
Exposed

What is the Scariest game you've ever played? Empty
PostSubject: What is the Scariest game you've ever played?   What is the Scariest game you've ever played? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:12 am

What is the scariest game you have EVA Played??!?!?!? I mean like scared you enough to either stop playing it all together or leave the room....or even play wit hthe lights on...LOL....

Mine would definately have to be Dead Space
Back to top Go down
doctord00d
It's only rain.
doctord00d

PostSubject: Re: What is the Scariest game you've ever played?   What is the Scariest game you've ever played? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:17 am

F.E.A.R. was pretty scary when i played it at a friends house, lol.

Back to top Go down
DoCuMENTation
lol hes asian
DoCuMENTation

PostSubject: Re: What is the Scariest game you've ever played?   What is the Scariest game you've ever played? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:26 am

Well the first time i played left 4 dead, so like yea i was kinda young... Scared me
Back to top Go down
KeaTon
Captain Charisma
KeaTon

PostSubject: Re: What is the Scariest game you've ever played?   What is the Scariest game you've ever played? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:40 am

Resident evil because i always turned around and their was a dude behind me and it flipped me out.
Back to top Go down
NemesisX
EWW Member
NemesisX

PostSubject: Re: What is the Scariest game you've ever played?   What is the Scariest game you've ever played? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:11 am

hm its gotta be either dead space or some of the resident evils..

Res evil 1-3 / Code veronicaX and outbreak 1-2 were pretty freakin scary.
These huge hores of zombies would come and tear me limb from limb, some huge boss
would do something strange that kills me, or a big licker comes and chokes me to death.
its very dark, bloody, and just outright creepy.

Dead space is really awesome and the atmosphere just makes it creepy. darkness deadbodies footsteps
Things that look dead arent and it is just freaky.
AND FREAKIN THINGS DROPPIN FROM THE CEILING
Back to top Go down
PawnMobilizer
EWW Member

PostSubject: Re: What is the Scariest game you've ever played?   What is the Scariest game you've ever played? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:12 am

Dead Space all the way!
The type of sounds make me crap my booty hole!
Back to top Go down
tektek
That's what she said
tektek

PostSubject: Re: What is the Scariest game you've ever played?   What is the Scariest game you've ever played? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:48 am

Allthose games arent reallly scary lol
Back to top Go down
Dumbfoundead
EWW Member

PostSubject: Re: What is the Scariest game you've ever played?   What is the Scariest game you've ever played? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:15 pm

Well i gotta say the scariest one i remeber is Bioshock.
The silent city just walking around it and then some crack addict monster jumps out of nowhere.

Plus L4D i was screaming my head off when it first came out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the Scariest game you've ever played?   What is the Scariest game you've ever played? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the Scariest game you've ever played?
Page 1 of 1