Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
Tektons EWWa Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
Tektons EWWa Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
Tektons EWWa Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
Tektons EWWa Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
Tektons EWWa Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
Tektons EWWa Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
Tektons EWWa Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
Tektons EWWa Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
Tektons EWWa Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
Tektons EWWa Application I_vote_lcapTektons EWWa Application I_voting_barTektons EWWa Application I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
Tektons EWWa Application I_vote_lcapTektons EWWa Application I_voting_barTektons EWWa Application I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

Tektons EWWa Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tektek
That's what she said
tektek

Tektons EWWa Application Empty
PostSubject: Tektons EWWa Application   Tektons EWWa Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:33 am

1. How long have you been a part of EWW's community.
I have been a part of EWW's community for around 7 months or so. I have stayed for as long as I can and I have never quit. I plan to do great things in the future.

2. What can
you do to help EWW?

I can report things, make guides, help EVERYONE and organize things. I will be able to screenie things in the chat-box, things that happen when a mod isn't around. I can be a really nice person if you get to know me Smile

3. What can you give assistants that nobody
else can?

I can give the assistants exeptional guide making, good organization, friendliness and much determination. I am a pretty good leader, and I know how to handle rough situations fairly well. I want to do good things in this community, and most of all, I am determined to help EWW recover.

Note - Here are the links to my few guides:
https://epicworldwarrior.darkbb.com/help-f7/how-to-be-a-great-role-model-t823.htm
https://epicworldwarrior.darkbb.com/help-f7/a-guide-to-user-groups-t632.htm
https://epicworldwarrior.darkbb.com/help-f7/things-that-you-shouldn-t-post-t600.htm

4. How old are you?
I am currently 16 as of March 15th.

5. What do you think the job
of an assistant is?

Yes. I will do my best to report, stop flaming spamming and rule breakers, and help out the community. I will provide suggestions, and also guides in the near future provided I have things to make guides out of. I will follow my leader`s instructions at all times.

6. Do you understand that breaking any rules
results the removal of you from the group and you may possibly be
banned?

Yes, and I'm not planning on breaking the rules anytime soon!
Back to top Go down
JohnCena
Hustle Loyalty Respect
JohnCena

Tektons EWWa Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tektons EWWa Application   Tektons EWWa Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:35 am

Good application and tekton...I know how hard you worked to get mod. The rest of us worked hard too tekton. You just have to move on man...

/accepted
Back to top Go down

Tektons EWWa Application
Page 1 of 1