Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
My EwwA Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
My EwwA Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
My EwwA Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
My EwwA Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
My EwwA Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
My EwwA Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
My EwwA Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
My EwwA Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
My EwwA Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
My EwwA Application I_vote_lcapMy EwwA Application I_voting_barMy EwwA Application I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
My EwwA Application I_vote_lcapMy EwwA Application I_voting_barMy EwwA Application I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

My EwwA Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HangOver
EWW Member
HangOver

My EwwA Application Empty
PostSubject: My EwwA Application   My EwwA Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:23 pm

1. How long have you been a part of EWW's community? For About 3 Weeks But Before I Was Part Of IT When Thy Tryed To Make The GAme Awhile Back.

2. What can you do to help EWW? I Can Do Alot Of Things I can Help Anyone! And I Can Also Let The Moderators Not HAve To Do So Much So Work Because Ill Be Keeping The Threads In Spik Span Condition.

3. What can you give assistants that nobody else can? I Can Keep The Threads Clean And I Can Assists AnyOne That Needs Assisting I Really Want This And I Will Do My Best If I Do Get EwwA.

4. How old are you? 15

5. What do you think the job of an assistant is? Is To Assist LMao That Sums It Up But Ill Go Deeper For You. Its Like Being A Assistant Teacher While The Moderatos Are The Teachers And The Administrators Are The Principals.

6. Do you understand that breaking any rules results the removal of you from the group and you may possibly be banned? Yes Sir I Do.
Back to top Go down

My EwwA Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My EwwA Application   My EwwA Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:32 pm

Need 75 posts to apply. I had it on my ultimate assistant guide on the help section. I should've added it on the assistant application thread, sorry.

/denied
Back to top Go down

My EwwA Application
Page 1 of 1