Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
Azami's EWWA Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
Azami's EWWA Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
Azami's EWWA Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
Azami's EWWA Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
Azami's EWWA Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
Azami's EWWA Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
Azami's EWWA Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
Azami's EWWA Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
Azami's EWWA Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
Azami's EWWA Application I_vote_lcapAzami's EWWA Application I_voting_barAzami's EWWA Application I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
Azami's EWWA Application I_vote_lcapAzami's EWWA Application I_voting_barAzami's EWWA Application I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

Azami's EWWA Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KiLLErMaN99
Tech Co-Leader
KiLLErMaN99

Azami's EWWA Application Empty
PostSubject: Azami's EWWA Application   Azami's EWWA Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:36 pm

1. How long have you been a part of EWW's community.
I have been a part of the EWW community since January. I've quit a few times out of rage but I'm back now and I've changed my ways. I've built up my reputation ever since my last ragequit and I have been doing well ever since. I'm going to to my best to not ragequit ever again. I took it too fast the last time and when I got Webmaster I think the other member were a bit angry that I got that status after previously being permy banned, which is why they trolled me a lot. So I would get angry. I also had problems with people overruling me, but I have come to manage that by not breaking the rules and whenever I have a problem it's best to make a complaint rather than argue with higher staff in the chat. So far it seems to be working out well and I hope it will stay that way.

2. What can you do to help EWW?
I have a lot of knowledge on how to staff things, much so like Fusious. I give different viewpoints on things which helps keep groups less biased, but also reasonable. I have already done a lot to help out EWW. You already know most of what I've done like the website and the chatbox. There isn't much more I can do as an assistant other than keep a bit more control over the respective forum but the title also helps identify that I know what I'm talking about rather than some random user. And no, this doesn't mean it's all about the title, it's just a little side thing.

3. Give some examples of you helping other users.
I haven't done a TON of helping users because most people don't need help here but I have done small things. KrustyBobo for example always needs help finding out the UG colors. So because of my Tech Knowledge I'm easily able to find this for him based on the source code of the site. This may seem slightly unrelated but I helped iGARret a lot on his first application with my comments so that his next one would be better. And if he hadn't been caught lying that application would have been accepted to, so that's another thing that I helped someone out with(even if it didn't turn out as planned ^^). There isn't much more I can think of other than little things here and there that I'm not able to remember. Like I said, people don't need a bunch of help here.

4. Why do you feel like you deserve assistant?
Well I've helped out EWW a lot recently. I gave you guys a .com, I fixed the chatbox on every page, and I even made a whole new thread for the applications which for some reason took a long time. I've also recently made a huge improvement in my attitude and the way I act. I'm no longer the guy that acts nice for a couple days and then ragequits. I've changed my ways and many people have already seen that. I know how the site runs which is a great help to the EWW Assistants.

5. Describe your-self in a few words.
I'm a guy who likes to have fun and be serious at the same time. I'll joke around and stuff when I want to and when it's not really an issue. But whenever things need be, I can be serious too. I don't take my jobs as a joke and I care about what I do. I normally don't have a problem with the way things are run unless someone is abusing or a user is getting away with something. I'll speak up my word at times but recently I've learned to keep it to myself unless it's of great importance. And even then I won't say it in front of everyone. So I'm not a super hard-ass but I'm not a super-softie either. I'll have fun and I'll be serious. I staff practically every site I'm active on which gives me pleantly of control when I have powers so that I will not abuse them at all. For example, when I was webmaster. I would often get very annoyed at members and say some harsh things, but never once did I abuse my powers. The ONLY time I banned someone was when no moderators online and it involved extreme racism. Even then I was very cautios of that decision and I even asked SCC if I should do it or not. This shows that I have a lot of self-control when it comes to being a staff member. I do not let emotions get in the way of a job. I also like helping people when need be. If someone has an issue and I know the answer to it, I'm not just going to sit back in the sidelines and wait for someone else to answer me. I help them as soon as I can.

6. What can you give assistants that nobody else can?
Having staffed sites for over 3 years I have pleanty knowledge on how things work on site. I was a previous webmaster which means I saw everything so I know how the rules work around here. So if someone is wrong on something, or has a question, most of the time I'm able to answer it immediately. Me and Fusious, for example, will have different opinions sometimes so we can give 2 completely different views on something. This helps create a more wide range view on the subject and gives people a little more thought in the decision that should be made. Which in term, makes it a better group. I can teach people good ways of handling things, such as stress. For example, when SCC had everyone practically ganging up on her, I was the one in the sidelines sending her private messages on how she should go at this without getting in trouble or raging. I was there for her when nobody else was, which is a great attribute to have. I can be passive and aggresive if need be which helps a lot.

7. How old are you?

8. What do you think the job of an assistant is?
To help people at all times of corse. The definition of assistant is "a person who assists or gives aid and support; helper". That is practically what I have been doing for a while ever since I came back. I do my best to help people that need help. Sometimes I won't always be nice about it, but I've been doing my best to control myself whenever I help them. Another part of being assistant is to help keep control of everything. This is NOT the same as moderating. I define keeping control as keeping everything nice, calm, and orderly. It's different from saying "Rule #6, Don't break it again or you're getting banned." It would be more like, "Hey, you can't do it here, make sure you look at the rules so that you don't get in trouble alright?". Now it may not be the same for users who have been here a long time and should know by heart the rules, but in general it's nice to keep it around that idea so things don't turn into the "Mini Moding" situation.

9. Do you understand that breaking any rules results the removal of you from the group and you may possibly be banned?
Azami's EWWA Application 389584
Back to top Go down
Chieffan
Shake N Bake
Chieffan

PostSubject: Re: Azami's EWWA Application   Azami's EWWA Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:09 pm

"5. Describe your-self in a few words" doesn't mean answer in three paragraphs...
>_>

Anyway, I love the effort on that app. I hope you show the same dedication to EWWA that you did on this app.

/Accepted
Back to top Go down
JohnCena
Hustle Loyalty Respect
JohnCena

PostSubject: Re: Azami's EWWA Application   Azami's EWWA Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:51 pm

Just wanted to add this is the best application I've ever seen, lol.

Good Job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azami's EWWA Application   Azami's EWWA Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Azami's EWWA Application
Page 1 of 1