Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
TDK's Clan Manager Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
TDK's Clan Manager Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
TDK's Clan Manager Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
TDK's Clan Manager Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
TDK's Clan Manager Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
TDK's Clan Manager Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
TDK's Clan Manager Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
TDK's Clan Manager Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
TDK's Clan Manager Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
TDK's Clan Manager Application I_vote_lcapTDK's Clan Manager Application I_voting_barTDK's Clan Manager Application I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
TDK's Clan Manager Application I_vote_lcapTDK's Clan Manager Application I_voting_barTDK's Clan Manager Application I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

TDK's Clan Manager Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

TDK's Clan Manager Application Empty
PostSubject: TDK's Clan Manager Application   TDK's Clan Manager Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:59 am

1. Why do you want to be a clan manager?
The experience is thrilling and as I have led many clans in the past to success.
It is indeed breathetaking to see me rise to the top and look at your creation. You'll be saying "I did this." I feel that I meet all the requirements in becoming a clan manager.

2. Do you have any experience in clans? If so name them.
~~~~~~~~
Proficient Idiosyncracy
~~~~~~~~~
This is the clan I have created on Epic World Warriors. It's great to see that it has a lot of members and I cannot wait till the game comes out. My only problem is competition. Nevertheless, I will be respectful and cheer on other clans as well as my own.
~~~~~~~
MVP - Owner
~~~~~
MVP was one of my first major clans and I immediately admired the members when I joined it. MVP had a lot of friendly and thoughtful members and I enjoyed how the organization was. We quickly moved to the top 3 with only 10 members, working hard, in a small community. Extensively, I have to say that this was my favorite clan and that I will have respect for it.
~~~~~~~~~~
SVG - Moderator
~~~~~~~
SVG was one of the most exciting clans as every battle we ebraced seemed
adventurous and enjoying. From what I've seen in this clan I am obliged to
say that that is recommended to everyone as a consequence of its activeness
and the chuckles we share in our battles. Its performance was exceeding well
and for that reason I am not at all surprised that it is still the number one
clan today.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
BHS and UZI - Owner
~~~~~~~~~~
BHS and UZI were one of the clans that you stay because the only people around you are good at teamwork and act quickly. The people in those clans respected me and quickly invited me. I quickly fell in love with the clans and tried my hardest for them. It was a great success. Up to this point, I could see why BHS and UZI will be one of my favorite clans.
~~~~~~~~~
MED - Owner
~~~~~~
MED is a great clan because of the behavior of the clan. Everyone is nice there and even though we aren't as good as many other clans, I still strive for this clan. It is infact one of the best clans for me and you can even ask Ace.
I am currently in this clan.
~~~~~~~

3. What can you give clan managers that nobody else can?
Integrity and the activity they need to get through everything. I am very friendly; just ask anyone on the forums and can contribute a lot to the future clans of EWW. It may require a huge amount of work. However, I'm willing to give this job my all. As a reward, I can help even more for the clans of EWW.

4. How old are you?
5. What do you think the job of a Clan Manager entails?
It entails having the responsibility of looking over the clan section and struggling to give all I can to watch over spam. I think I am fully responsible for this job and admire what every clan manager does.

6. Do you understand breaking any rules means you will be removed from your group and possibly banned?
Of course, I've been through this many times before.
Back to top Go down
PuritY
#1 in your hearts
PuritY

TDK's Clan Manager Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: TDK's Clan Manager Application   TDK's Clan Manager Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:10 am

I'd be honored.

Accepted.
Back to top Go down

TDK's Clan Manager Application
Page 1 of 1