Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
Clan Manager Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
Clan Manager Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
Clan Manager Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
Clan Manager Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
Clan Manager Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
Clan Manager Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
Clan Manager Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
Clan Manager Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
Clan Manager Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
Clan Manager Application I_vote_lcapClan Manager Application I_voting_barClan Manager Application I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
Clan Manager Application I_vote_lcapClan Manager Application I_voting_barClan Manager Application I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

Clan Manager Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tektek
That's what she said
tektek

Clan Manager Application Empty
PostSubject: Clan Manager Application   Clan Manager Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:06 am

1. Why do you want to be a clan manager?
I want to be a clan manager because I love working with clans. I always find joy in things like clans or groups of that theme. I also want to be apart of organizing and approving/disapproving clan threads. I have very good organization skills which I think is partially key for a job like this.

2. Do you have any
experience in clans? If so name them.

I have owned many clans and been in so many. Clans that I have been in include: BHS (member), SVG (recruit), TFA (mod), XXX (mod), LOL (mod), XYZ (member), GOP (mod), GWX (mod), MVP (member).
Other clan experience that I have would include raising a clan for sniper aim, which did well and died once we abandoned it and the members became inactive. I also recently helped GWX revive 3-4 months ago. I was made admin... then mod... then I left because I was being judged by my k/d ratio.

3. What can you give clan
managers that nobody else can?

I can give clan managers very good organization skills, as well as much experience with things having to do with clans and also, I have experience with being moderator. I can give determination and confidence.

4. How old are you?
I am currently 16.

5. What
do you think the job of a Clan Manager entails?

I think the job of a clan manager entails for me to be very active. Being a clan manager means to check the clan section and organize it while posting daily. I will do as much as I can to keep the group active too.

6. Do you
understand breaking any rules means you will be removed from your group
and possibly banned?

I am completely committed to this site, and I will not break any rules.
Back to top Go down
PuritY
#1 in your hearts
PuritY

Clan Manager Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Manager Application   Clan Manager Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:08 am

Yeah, you're mature enough.

Accepted.
Back to top Go down

Clan Manager Application
Page 1 of 1