Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
Hacken2k7s Eww Assistant application I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
Hacken2k7s Eww Assistant application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
Hacken2k7s Eww Assistant application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
Hacken2k7s Eww Assistant application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
Hacken2k7s Eww Assistant application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
Hacken2k7s Eww Assistant application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
Hacken2k7s Eww Assistant application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
Hacken2k7s Eww Assistant application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
Hacken2k7s Eww Assistant application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
Hacken2k7s Eww Assistant application I_vote_lcapHacken2k7s Eww Assistant application I_voting_barHacken2k7s Eww Assistant application I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
Hacken2k7s Eww Assistant application I_vote_lcapHacken2k7s Eww Assistant application I_voting_barHacken2k7s Eww Assistant application I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

Hacken2k7s Eww Assistant application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hacken
EWW Member
Hacken

Hacken2k7s Eww Assistant application Empty
PostSubject: Hacken2k7s Eww Assistant application   Hacken2k7s Eww Assistant application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:52 pm

1. How long have you been a part of EWW's community.

For about 3 months or longer i think. i like this community and i wanna help them as im here i wanna make sure this place stays well and not more rebel sites or stuff like that

2. What can you do to help EWW?

I have knowledge from computer classes. but i can report Spammers swears advertisment and anything that can be annoying/bad to the community

3. What can you give assistants that nobody else can?

Like i said i have knowledge with computers but i also have Alot of access throughout the internet i pretty much have any limit to it since my parents dont really care or anything.

4. How old are you?

14 almost 15

5. What do you think the job of an assistant is?

To help the moderators and report spammers swearers advertisers bad websites and more.

6. Do you understand that breaking any rules results the removal of you from the group and you may possibly be banned?

Yes i do and i promise to follow the rules. you got my word
Back to top Go down
JohnCena
Hustle Loyalty Respect
JohnCena

PostSubject: Re: Hacken2k7s Eww Assistant application   Hacken2k7s Eww Assistant application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:54 pm

Can you explain why your warning level is red?
Back to top Go down
Hacken
EWW Member
Hacken

PostSubject: Re: Hacken2k7s Eww Assistant application   Hacken2k7s Eww Assistant application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:10 pm

Ok sorry for late post brother was yeah..... idk man.... i cant remember maybe its when i was raging...... i do stupid stuff when i rage and i can apoligize and promise it wont happen again..... uhh. but yeah. if i do rage again ill make sure ill close the window first .... and all the other stupid stuff i did i would like to apoligize and put that behind me....
Back to top Go down
JohnCena
Hustle Loyalty Respect
JohnCena

PostSubject: Re: Hacken2k7s Eww Assistant application   Hacken2k7s Eww Assistant application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:12 pm

I'll say no for now, I want to see more from you before I make you assistant.

/denied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hacken2k7s Eww Assistant application   Hacken2k7s Eww Assistant application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hacken2k7s Eww Assistant application
Page 1 of 1