Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
FUNKyLoL's Assistant Application. I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
FUNKyLoL's Assistant Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
FUNKyLoL's Assistant Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
FUNKyLoL's Assistant Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
FUNKyLoL's Assistant Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
FUNKyLoL's Assistant Application. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
FUNKyLoL's Assistant Application. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
FUNKyLoL's Assistant Application. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
FUNKyLoL's Assistant Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
FUNKyLoL's Assistant Application. I_vote_lcapFUNKyLoL's Assistant Application. I_voting_barFUNKyLoL's Assistant Application. I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
FUNKyLoL's Assistant Application. I_vote_lcapFUNKyLoL's Assistant Application. I_voting_barFUNKyLoL's Assistant Application. I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

FUNKyLoL's Assistant Application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ArtisticMind
EWW Member

FUNKyLoL's Assistant Application. Empty
PostSubject: FUNKyLoL's Assistant Application.   FUNKyLoL's Assistant Application. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:42 pm

FUNKyLoL's Assistant Application. Funkysapp

1. How long have you been a part of EWW's community.
If I'm not mistake I have been part of the EWW community for about a year. I know I don't have the post count requirement but I do have other accounts and mixed they do have the post count required to apply for the EWW Assistants.

2. What can you do to help EWW?
Well I know I can answer a lot of questions that have to do with Graphics, some what tech, and I have experience in Forums. I was past Moderator, EWW Assistant, Currently Clan Manager, Tech team and Beta Tester. Being in all these user groups has helped me know my way around the forums and know what each user group requires and what each section rules are.

3. Give some examples of you helping other users.
Well being able to help you have to be nice, being able to forget the past you had with that person and enjoy helping. A good example of helping would be answering questions that other people can't answer or are really difficult. I am a Clan Manager, so I believe I have a pretty good understanding of what helping means. I also think that making guides is good. People can always look back and see and maybe their questions can be answered.

4. Why do you feel like you deserve assistant?
I think I have came a long way. I have changed a lot and have helped the EWW community a lot. As you can see my grammar has changed drastically. I have made some guides and helped many people, in chat and help section.

5. Describe your-self in a few words.
I think I'm an outgoing person. I like to help when I can. But I don't think this question is very important since you can see yourself in a way but others see you differently. Maybe you think you are being nice but others think you are being an ass.

6. What can you give assistants that nobody else can?
Well I am one of the most active people on this community. I also have knowledge in all parts of the community. Some are not as power full as others but little also can help. I also have A LOT of experience, Maybe not as much as others but I think I do have enough to deserve my spot in the EWWA's
7. How old are you?
I am currently Sixteen.

8. What do you think the job of an assistant is?
I strongly believe that a Assistant should help other no matter what. Some people have had problems in the past and for some odd reason they just can't help that person because of what happened and I believe I don't have that. Also I think an assistant has to be a good role model, and I believe messing around once in a while doesn't hurt anybody. I think Being thought all the time hurts a relationship between users and the helper. Taking control of the help section, meaning finding spamm/swears/trolling. And cleaning that out.
9. Do you understand that breaking any rules results the removal of you from the group and you may possibly be banned?

Yes, I DO! =D!
Back to top Go down
Chieffan
Shake N Bake
Chieffan

FUNKyLoL's Assistant Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUNKyLoL's Assistant Application.   FUNKyLoL's Assistant Application. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:34 pm

/Accepted
Back to top Go down

FUNKyLoL's Assistant Application.
Page 1 of 1