Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
Zachm's re EWW assistant application I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
Zachm's re EWW assistant application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
Zachm's re EWW assistant application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
Zachm's re EWW assistant application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
Zachm's re EWW assistant application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
Zachm's re EWW assistant application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
Zachm's re EWW assistant application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
Zachm's re EWW assistant application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
Zachm's re EWW assistant application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
Zachm's re EWW assistant application I_vote_lcapZachm's re EWW assistant application I_voting_barZachm's re EWW assistant application I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
Zachm's re EWW assistant application I_vote_lcapZachm's re EWW assistant application I_voting_barZachm's re EWW assistant application I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

Zachm's re EWW assistant application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zachm
EWW Member
Zachm

Zachm's re EWW assistant application Empty
PostSubject: Zachm's re EWW assistant application   Zachm's re EWW assistant application I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:56 pm

* Need 75 Posts *

1. How long have you been a part of EWW's community.

Over 3 months now. And I will continue being active.

2. What can you do to help EWW?

I can help the EWW community by helping new users in what are the rules and etc.

3. What can you give assistants that nobody else can?

I have Determination, because when I am committed to something I do everything and anything to support it.

4. How old are you?

I am at this second 13.

5. What do you think the job of an assistant is?

To help everyone in the help topic of this forum with question that other people can't answer and to keep this community clean and running by telling mod's of any spam, old posts, etc.

6. Do you understand that breaking any rules results the removal of you from the group and you may possibly be banned?

Yes. I understand all the rules and I will respect them as long as the sky is blue.

Thank you for reading my application

Have a nice day Smile

Sincerely ~ Zachm
Back to top Go down
KeaTon
Captain Charisma
KeaTon

Zachm's re EWW assistant application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zachm's re EWW assistant application   Zachm's re EWW assistant application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:43 am

This has been here for over a week. >..

EWWA IS CLOSED. Try again when its not closed.

So yea, um Denied.

/closed
Back to top Go down

Zachm's re EWW assistant application
Page 1 of 1