Epic World Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming SOON!HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inXat Chatbox
Latest topics
» I'M HERE
MexicanCondoms's EWWA Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:27 am by doctord00d

» Best Black Ops kill(s)?
MexicanCondoms's EWWA Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm by mikaylahj

» OFFICIAL GAME CAMPAIGN BETA:
MexicanCondoms's EWWA Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm by mikaylahj

» poznan apartamenty pomaranczarnia
MexicanCondoms's EWWA Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am by Guest

» gdansk hotele stare miasto
MexicanCondoms's EWWA Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm by Guest

» jantar kwatery domki
MexicanCondoms's EWWA Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm by Guest

» The CPU Fan or something making a loud noise frequently, when i start it every morning. What may?
MexicanCondoms's EWWA Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm by Guest

» teen boys feeling boobs
MexicanCondoms's EWWA Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm by Guest

» noclegi krynica zdrój
MexicanCondoms's EWWA Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm by Guest

Top posters
PuritY (1468)
MexicanCondoms's EWWA Application I_vote_lcapMexicanCondoms's EWWA Application I_voting_barMexicanCondoms's EWWA Application I_vote_rcap 
Red (1357)
MexicanCondoms's EWWA Application I_vote_lcapMexicanCondoms's EWWA Application I_voting_barMexicanCondoms's EWWA Application I_vote_rcap 
Chieffan (1331)
KeaTon (1222)
KrustyBoBo (1193)
Henry (1176)
Bones44 (1130)
skeletor (879)
SmoothCopyCat (848)
DoCuMENTation (819)
Forum Clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Partners

HissingWorms TheForumsNG

MexicanCondoms's EWWA Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Henry
I'm Asian

MexicanCondoms's EWWA Application Empty
PostSubject: MexicanCondoms's EWWA Application   MexicanCondoms's EWWA Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:14 am

1. How long have you been a part of EWW's community.
I've been here for about 3 months i think.

2. What can you do to help EWW?
I can help by recruiting many members to this forum and assist members in need of help. I can also give leadership that i provide. I'm the captain of my soccer and football team.

3. What can you give assistants that nobody else can?
I can give activeness, a good attitude, intelligence, and willing to help anyone in need whether good or bad pasts from each other helping members in need. I can also give my devoted attention to this forum. Most people can't do that when they have there own forum but i will manage.

4. How old are you?
11 years old

5. What do you think the job of an assistant is?
The job of an assistant is to assist and answer questions from any members in need of service. It is also to help out the moderators to keep this community ones that follow the rules. They're like the police of the website. only a percentage are one. And i promise to do my duty as one at all times.

6. Do you understand that breaking any rules results the removal of you from the group and you may possibly be banned?
Yes i understand and i will not break the rules because i have really worked hard to help this community and i want to continue helping this great community.
Back to top Go down
http://thelandofeternity.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Chieffan
Shake N Bake
Chieffan

PostSubject: Re: MexicanCondoms's EWWA Application   MexicanCondoms's EWWA Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:50 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Jizz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MexicanCondoms's EWWA Application   MexicanCondoms's EWWA Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:59 am

I want a real reply or this wont be your group anymore.

Back to top Go down
https://epicworldwarrior.darkbb.com
Chieffan
Shake N Bake
Chieffan

PostSubject: Re: MexicanCondoms's EWWA Application   MexicanCondoms's EWWA Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:29 am

>.>

/Denied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MexicanCondoms's EWWA Application   MexicanCondoms's EWWA Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MexicanCondoms's EWWA Application
Page 1 of 1